Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims (1706 Views)

Is El-rufai Copying Donald Trump? See Pictures - Cramjones / Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? / Boko Haram Leader Speaks: "Our Aim Is To Spread Islam All Over Nigeria: " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by chukaha: 1:21am On Jul 18, 2012
i am Igbo but it is very disappointing to see that el rufia whom i use to look up to as a future leader will descend so low in spreading false and unfounded stories,thereby propagation lies,inciting people and creating disunity among Muslims and christian.i just cant understand what mallam el rufai is up to. his actions make me loose hope and give up on Nigeria.when a leader who is suppose to lead by example,be positive about the whole crisis in the north by not taking side and try to promote mutual understand, will descend this low then which hope for northern Nigeria and Nigeria at large.

i never use to believe the popular saying that his demolition of houses in Abuja when he was the minister of FCT was targeted at the Igbos.but going but his recent false accusations against the igbos,that they are the ones behind bokoharam,that got me thinking maybe he truly dislikes the igbos and made sure he attack their interest in FCT.

http://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10151922241425128
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by manchy7531: 1:29am On Jul 18, 2012
el rufai is just a bloody bigot.
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by Odunnu: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2012
chukaha: i am Igbo but it is very disappointing to see that el rufia whom i use to look up to as a future leader will descend so low in spreading false and unfounded stories,thereby propagation lies,inciting people and creating disunity among Muslims and christian.i just cant understand what mallam el rufai is up to. his actions make me loose hope and give up on Nigeria.when a leader who is suppose to lead by example,be positive about the whole crisis in the north by not taking side and try to promote mutual understand, will descend this low then which hope for northern Nigeria and Nigeria at large.

i never use to believe the popular saying that his demolition of houses in Abuja when he was the minister of FCT was targeted at the Igbos.but going but his recent false accusations against the igbos,that they are the ones behind bokoharam,that got me thinking maybe he truly dislikes the igbos and made sure he attack their interest in FCT.

Just curious Chuk. What was it about Elrufai -the emir of twitter that made you 'look up to' him?

1 Like

Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by manny4life(m): 2:01am On Jul 18, 2012
Because he's two words,

[size=20pt]SHAMELESS COWARD[/size]
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by Kobojunkie: 2:58am On Jul 18, 2012
chukaha: i am Igbo but it is very disappointing to see that el rufia whom i use to look up to as a future leader will descend so low in spreading false and unfounded stories,thereby propagation lies,inciting people and creating disunity among Muslims and christian.i just cant understand what mallam el rufai is up to. his actions make me loose hope and give up on Nigeria.when a leader who is suppose to lead by example,be positive about the whole crisis in the north by not taking side and try to promote mutual understand, will descend this low then which hope for northern Nigeria and Nigeria at large.

Because it is someone else masquerading as El Rufai on the internet? Not holding brief for the man but I cannot believe even NIgerians are this gullible. Have you ever seen the man with a laptop undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by dedeike: 3:24am On Jul 18, 2012
The story of El Rufai is that of a man who felt he had arrived in the Nigerian political scene but found himself being forced into exile by the vagaries of Nigeria's politics.
Upon return from exile under a new political era, he sought to launch himself back into the corridors of power but was welcomed with a court trial over his past corrupt deeds.
In a bid to gain recognition, he aligned forces with a spent political force under a sectional mob known as CPC to mount a feeble challenge for power. The bid had a great fall and El rufai was back to the labour market.
Faced with the prospects of political extinction, he resorted to the social media thus becoming a twitter politician and leading a pack of unemployed and defeated politicians on twitter.
His stock in trade is to whip up controversial statements in order to remain in public consciousness.
So brother, don't take him serious

4 Likes

Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by iykak47: 3:32am On Jul 18, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Because it is someone else masquerading as El Rufai on the internet? Not holding brief for the man but I cannot believe even NIgerians are this gullible. Have you ever seen the man with a laptop undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
But he has not denied being the owner of the facebook adress. undecided
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by Odunnu: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2012
dedeike: The story of El Rufai is that of a man who felt he had arrived in the Nigerian political scene but found himself being forced into exile by the vagaries of Nigeria's politics.
Upon return from exile under a new political era, he sought to launch himself back into the corridors of power but was welcomed with a court trial over his past corrupt deeds.
In a bid to gain recognition, he aligned forces with a spent political force under a sectional mob known as CPC to mount a feeble challenge for power. The bid had a great fall and El rufai was back to the labour market.
Faced with the prospects of political extinction, he resorted to the social media thus becoming a twitter politician and leading a pack of unemployed and defeated politicians on twitter.
His stock in trade is to whip up controversial statements in order to remain in public consciousness.
So brother, don't take him serious
In summary
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by inspirenet: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2012
Kobojunkie:

cheesy
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by emris: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2012
Because he is sick. He snapped immediately after the death of his daughter.
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by excondido(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2012
d mallam has lost relevance on national scene, so condescending to religious incitation becomes an easy choice.
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by Stallion77(f): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2012
hmmn.... i have always believed that he is an instrument used by the US to scatter this country & discredit the govt so that US can have control over our Oil.He is Harvard trained and look at his links with the US and the likes of Prof.George Ayitteh based in US.HE DOES NOT HAVE THE INTEREST OF NIGERIANS IN MIND!!! Connect the dots man!
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by Stallion77(f): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2012
a QUOTE FROM: http://saharareporters.com/article/cpc-no-not-el-rufai-pastor-tunde-bakare

''A very articulate article. A love this piece.What you forget to mention about Rufai is him paying a Corper 2million naira per month simply because she is a harvard graduate. Rufai is a corrupt as Odilli, Ibori and Obj. His looting was conected to OBJ, since obj is untouchable he also feels untouchable.''
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by Detongue: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2012
Why waste ur tym with dis man. He has bcome irrelevant in dis great nation

1 Like

Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by usmanyaro17: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2012
El-rufai is just a drowning man,a failure and anti Nigerian,because he has been left out of govt he Has now carved a niche for himself on the social media,mentoring the likes of Japheth Omojuwa to be inciting people to be unruly and unpatiotic.He is just a sick man who needs to see a doctor,I truly pity him because he is completely confused.I advise well meaning Nigerians to rescue El rufai from bigotry and insensitivity.
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by MurphyT1: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2012
When he grin has done a lot of inhumane things and fall out of love with a large no. Of Nigerians, he will definitely seek all necessary means to win the heart of people esp those that don't really know much about his antecedence, and social media is the most easiest and reachable medium to use, a WOLF in sheep clothing is he...I urge Nigerians to resist his ploy to drag them into his inimical ambition, letz seek ways to move our dear country forward, yes! We r faced with some challenges, but by Nigerians having a positive mindset, I see a more united Nigeria...
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2012
Why would anybody follow a politician on social media, least of all el-rufai?
I don't have time for any politician on social media. Only good old friends and some acquaintances
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by Kunlebabs375: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2012
If I will say Elrufai is trying to gain cheap popularity...it's a fat lie. But he has so much taken pleasure in criticizing the government of the day either for his own personal gain or he is still nursing a political ambition. Hweva the fastest means for him is the social media. The man go soon tire and then we will know the outcome off all his criticisms.
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by Kobojunkie: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
iykak47: But he has not denied being the owner of the facebook adress. undecided

So you want him to deny it, with the possibility that he does not even know of the existence of these online issues, before you can first do your own investigation to make sure it is even the man you claim it is? undecided undecided undecided undecided

This is the internet . .. anyone can claim to be anyone. Unless you have proof that the person is El Rufai, the onus is kind of on you to ensure it is. The name El Rufai is not UNIQUE to this man. Speaking of unique. I was in the middle of a job interview yesterday evening, when the person interviewing me(on the other side of the phone) actually pulled up a facebook page using my name for the search, and then asked me if I was the person in the picture. Since I don't really have a facebook page, I responded that it wasn't, but he followed up with an "are you sure?" and in the back of my mind, I asked myself "why on God's earth would you pull up a facebook account for such a thing?". I left the interview sort of disappointed, cause there is the possibility that the slowpoke probably thought I lied about that being my facebook account or something.
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by Idokojimmy: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
He is a cheap popularity seeker. He wants to hoodwink people into believing that he is a saint. Imagine him saying Obasnjo's admin was the best Naija wud ever have. When u give him appointment he sees u as a saint. When he is left out, he uses every medium to pull u down. He has forgotten that his corruption and misappropriation case is still pending at the fed high court. Let him clear himself of all the charges, before he rears his head.
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by qualified(f): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
He is scared he is going into 'political oblivion' but we need not worry, he is already a 'persona non grata' , worthless politically. So he is trying to incite religious hatred to stay noticed but God pass him. Naija ll survive.

still amazes me that some fools are defending him that he knows nothing abt his Twitter write-ups.
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by fortyfeet(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
that mad boy! i'll take the laziest and most hungry almajiri more serious than him.
Re: Why Is El Rufai Using Social Media To Spread Hatred Among Christians And Muslims by adino(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
el rufai the emir of twitter, that dude is raving mad with no political, moral, societal value. He is a lost case and with followers like kobojunk, my pity goes to them.

(1) (Reply)

Touch Not The Aviation Ministers Tour Senate Warns Senators / Sanusi Donates N10bn CBN Money To Usman Dan Fodiyo University. / Panic And Confusion As Student Attacks Teacher With Machete | See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.