Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Your One Stop Chance Of Gaining Financial Security - Guaranteed! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Your One Stop Chance Of Gaining Financial Security - Guaranteed! (660 Views)

Your One-stop Shop For Computer Accessories In Lagos Island / Your Chance To Grab Financial Security! / The One-stop Shop For Window Blinds In Lagos, Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your One Stop Chance Of Gaining Financial Security - Guaranteed! by abbey4biz(m): 1:29am On Jul 18, 2012
***Ain't You Tired?*** A must Read!

Tired of what, you asked? The state of Financial Insecurity in Nigeria presently! I mean, recently over 5,000 workers were FIRED from their job position irrespective of how long they've worked for their firm. Tell me, where does the hope of these ones lie

The scope of our institutions is not favourable at all, cos students struggled day and night just to pass their exams and NOT to create, discover and establish new things. After a whole 5 yrs struggling to pass, we still come out struggling for an INSECURE job! I mean when will all these stop!!!

How will I avoid this stake of been Financially Insecure and depending my financial security in an unreliable firm?

If you ask yourself this question, CONGRAT!!! Cos you are just a step in deciding, controlling and making Regular streams of Income, controlling your finance and becoming Financially Secure!

If you see Financial security and making regular cash for yourself as a must, then join Abbey Tunji in this One-on-One Practical EMPOWERMENT session.

This is RAW Practical as you will learn the 'gimmicks and tricks' on how to make regular cash

1. Designing Perfect state of the art WEBSITE for NGOs, Companies, Government, etc

2. Starting up your own Bulk SMS company and make hundreds of thousands monthly like we do

3. Blogging for serious cash. If you know how much Linda Ikeji(www.lindaikeji..com) makes on her blog daily, then you wouldn't want to miss this out.

And lots more... Including lots of Entrepreneurship Skills you don't want to miss from Great Entrepreneurs!

You don't want to miss this, I bet u.

NB: this Practical Session is opened to only 25 participants so as to have a convenient environment for Trainees.

Date: saturday, 28th July.
Time- 11am to 6pm.
Venue- 32 Lewis Street, 3rd Floor Lagos island.

Fee- N5,000 (for light refreshment, access τ̲̅ȍ Internet, Materials and Certificate)

For more info: log on to www.3m-intl.biz

Ping Abbey - 2692C423
Or call - 07068590320

Kindly Re-bc as you might just be helping someone τ̲̅ȍ better his/her financial status!

It's your IT consultant, Abbey Tunji.
Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Original Laptop Battery #5,000 And Charger #1,400 , Cheap Price / Soups And More / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.