Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How I Got My First,second And Third Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got My First,second And Third Job (1039 Views)

Vacancy For Management Trainees (first & Second Class Upper Only) / How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job / I Just Got My Third Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My First,second And Third Job by gabriel74: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2012
Yes every one has a story to tell

Here Is my story on how i get my first job and second job and third job

My childhood life stated in Bariga,After my Fathers Death, things was so tough and i didn’t know what to do. One of my Uncle told me that he would bring me to V/I so that i can be selling eggs on the street which i constantly rejected the idea. One day ,i decided to go with him but i was not happy, When i got to his house he has already bought, one dozen of egg, stove and pot, i was supposed to start work the next day. So, that night, i just take a walk and was admiring the beauty of V/I .The first company i saw was a restaurant, i decided to go and check it out. I met a man, and i asked him for help that i need a job, immediately he told me he was a manager and asked if i could start work immediately, i was very very happy with tears of joy because i never wanted to room about on a street to hawk. That was how i got my first job,

The second job, i was going to submit my CV with one company as an office assistance,(all this time is my School Cert))no degree. So as I was going, a boy came to me and asked me if i have gotten a new job, i answered no .I asked him, by the way, how did you know i was looking for a job, he told me that i visited their company before. He then asked me to come and work with him as a cleaner, I looked at him with his dirty slippers he was wearing with Short Jeans and with dirty shirt, reluctantly, i followed him, I was employed immediately without interview as a cleaner. The company was actually the first place i ever come across what is called computer, To tell you how Newbie i was, I was cleaning one day and my hand Mistakenly touched the keyboard and the screen changed, i was scared and quickly called the attendant.
To cut story short, after 6 month I became computer literate because I was eager to learn and there was a time I was in charge of computer operation, meanwhile the guy in brought me was still a cleaner for 3yrs till I left.
One of our customers then (white man) saw how smart I was with computers, gave me his card that I should call him anytime I would like to work with him.
Today im working with him for one of the telcom company, I am still working till date, I entered with school cert, I was schooling and working. Now I have my first degree in accounting ,Today I am a Filed Engineer with 7 Engineers and Technician working under me.(they all with professional certification like, CCNA,CCNP, CCIE, DSTV,HITV,TELEVISION,ANTENNA) lol
. I once try to apply for a job online for the first time, base on Experience I have acquired, I was invited for interview but I did not go.
Every body have their own way to follow. E no easy oo…I Give God The Glory
[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: How I Got My First,second And Third Job by Ladyezyln: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2012
tnx 2 God,he ll also do it for me.
Re: How I Got My First,second And Third Job by ITbomb(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2012
only in Lagos
Re: How I Got My First,second And Third Job by Meritgoal(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2012
Thank God for your life, may his favour continue for ever.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My First,second And Third Job by Meritgoal(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2012
Thank God for your life, may his favour continue for ever. I wouldn't mind if you have any job link available, here is my active line 07081257126. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How I Got My First,second And Third Job by tchaik(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
Meritgoal: Thank God for your life, may his favour continue for ever. I wouldn't mind if you have any job link available, here is my active line 07081257126. Thanks in anticipation.

Na so!
If you can help him first, I won't mind being the second!

(1) (Reply)

Widescope Logistic / Marketers Are Urgently Needed In Lovonus Micro Finance Bank / NDDC Invites Candidate For Interview For Th Post Of Admin. Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.