Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Is Naija Always Last? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is Naija Always Last? (977 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Naija Always Last? by DANILSA(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2012
I feel sick when I hear we are good in every bad event and bad in every good event. Corruption we got second, child mortality rate third, our schools could not attain 1000 in the world still we have renown profs, no roads still we have oil, what de hail is going on in my beloved country? We only managed to get first in the world when a man in niger state married 86 wives with 189 children making it the biggest single family in the world. Kudos alhaji for making them proud.
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
DANILSA: I feel sick when I hear we are good in every bad event and bad in every good event. Corruption we got second, child mortality rate third, our schools could not attain 1000 in the world still we have renown profs, no roads still we have oil, what de hail is going on in my beloved country? We only managed to get first in the world when a man in niger state married 86 wives with 189 children making it the biggest single family in the world. Kudos alhaji for making them proud.

Where did you get your statistics from?

Your local beer parlour?
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by DANILSA(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Where did you get your statistics from?

Your local beer parlour?
GOGGlE
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by pleep(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
Her facts are accurate enough.

If you have a problem with the fact that she said Nigeria has "no roads" that was obviously an exaggeration.
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
pleep: Her facts are accurate enough.

If you have a problem with the fact that she said Nigeria has "no roads" that was obviously an exaggeration.

Her ''facts'' are NOT accurate AT ALL. In fact they are completely misleading and false in every respect.

I CHALLENGE YOU to post a link to a source of even ONE CLAIM OR STATISTIC she made there. Just ONE claim.
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by pleep(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
^ your right. undecided

What a BS post.. i actually believed all that.
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by KayDee4: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
[size=13pt] The stats may not be spot-on but they're not far from the truth. You don't need a scientist to prove it to you.
In addition, I remember reading some years ago about Nigeria being the darkest nation in the world, behind countries like Somalia and war-torn Sierra Leone; even though it was measured in terms of MW of electricity:Population, I think it was a fair assessment and naija came last cry cry
[/size]
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kay-Dee:
[size=13pt] The stats may not be spot-on but they're not far from the truth. You don't need a scientist to prove it to you.
In addition, I remember reading some years ago about Nigeria being the darkest nation in the world, behind countries like Somalia and war-torn Sierra Leone; even though it was measured in terms of MW of electricity:Population, I think it was a fair assessment and naija came last cry cry
[/size]

Come on SHUT UP and stop talking RUBBISH AND LIES. ''You remember reading somewhere''. Have you no shame? Where is the evidence? We're supposed to just accept that ''you remember reading somewhere'' about what rubbish?? Where is the link? Who conducted the study? Using what methodology?

I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE everything you've just typed above there, and if you cannot do so, KINDLY GET LOST.

I've had it up to here with ignorant, frustrated, spiteful IDIOTS coming on NL to make all sorts of wild anti-Nigerian claims which THEY PULL STRAIGHT OUT OF THEIR ASSSES, pompously expecting not to be asked to BACK UP their claims. If you CANNOT back up what you're saying, and are TOO LAZY AND IGNORANT to conduct basic research into where your country stands in the committee of nations, preferring instead to come in here with your BEER PARLOUR ASSERTIONS, then SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET LOST.
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by KayDee4: 3:12am On Jul 23, 2012
ROSSIKE:
Come on SHUT UP and stop talking RUBBISH AND LIES. ''You remember reading somewhere''. Have you no shame? Where is the evidence? We're supposed to just accept that ''you remember reading somewhere'' about what rubbish?? Where is the link? Who conducted the study? Using what methodology?

I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE everything you've just typed above there, and if you cannot do so, KINDLY GET LOST.

I've had it up to here with ignorant, frustrated, spiteful IDIOTS coming on NL to make all sorts of wild anti-Nigerian claims which THEY PULL STRAIGHT OUT OF THEIR ASSSES, pompously expecting not to be asked to BACK UP their claims. If you CANNOT back up what you're saying, and are TOO LAZY AND IGNORANT to conduct basic research into where your country stands in the committee of nations, preferring instead to come in here with your BEER PARLOUR ASSERTIONS, then SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET LOST.
[size=13pt]
Oh shut your stinking pie-hole and stop barking like a lousy mongrel. With your nasty and mannerless approach, I choose to decline your 'challenge', I cannot have a meaningful conversation with a swine like you.
Yeah, I read somewhere Tell or Newswatch magazine an edition in 2010, cover page was "a black map of Nigeria with a candle in the middle", go find it you bingo.
I've had it up to here
Who gives a phuck if you had it up to chin or your neck, you can put a knife on it if the frustration so overwhelms you b.itch. angry angry

I'll get lost but you should go to hell and sit on a red hot coal, fawking bas.tard. angry angry
[/size]
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 23, 2012
Kay-Dee:

[size=13pt]
Oh shut your stinking pie-hole and stop barking like a lousy mongrel. With your nasty and mannerless approach, I choose to decline your 'challenge', I cannot have a meaningful conversation with a swine like you.
Yeah, I read somewhere Tell or Newswatch magazine an edition in 2010, cover page was "a black map of Nigeria with a candle in the middle", go find it you bingo.

Who gives a phuck if you had it up to chin or your neck, you can put a knife on it if the frustration so overwhelms you b.itch. angry angry

I'll get lost but you should go to hell and sit on a red hot coal, fawking bas.tard. angry angry
[/size]

GO HUG A TRANSFORMER YOU JOBLESS BUM - TOO DUMB TO TABLE THE MEREST RESEARCH, BUT QUICK TO MOUTH OFF LIES AND GIBBERISH ABOUT NIGERIA. IF YOU COME IN HERE AGAIN WITH YOUR LIES, YOU WILL BE MET BY MYSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE WHO WILL KICK YOUR BACKSIDE BACK INTO THE STINKY HOLE YOU CREPT OUT FROM. WHY DON'T YOU PACK YOURSELF AND GO LIVE IN SOMALIA OR SIERRA LEONE OR WHEREVER YOU CLAIM TO BE HEAVEN ON EARTH, YOU FECKLESS, WORTHLESS PEABRAINED TWERP, AND KINDLY KEEP YOUR STINKY, MISERABLE, LYING, FAGG.OT SELF OUT OF NIGERIA WHERE YOU ARE MOST CERTAINLY NOT REQUIRED?

A QUICK SEARCH OF ELECTRICITY IN SOMALIA SHOWS THEY GENERATE A GRAND TOTAL OF 80 MW.

''Somalia currently has installed electricity generating capacity of 80 megawatts (MW), all of which is diesel-fired.''

http://www.mbendi.com/indy/powr/af/so/p0005.htm

This is the place that this LYING BUM is claiming is ''better lit up than Nigeria'' which has an installed generating capacity of 7,000 MW and distribution of 4,200 MW at last count!!

And people wonder why I get mad at folks on this site. SIMPLE RESEARCH that you can conduct in 2 minutes or less! NO. Far easier to jump online with your empty skull to rubbish the country with lies and innuendo in order to make yourself feel better than others. RUBBISH.
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by KayDee4: 6:22am On Jul 23, 2012
ROSSIKE:

GO HUG A TRANSFORMER YOU JOBLESS BUM - TOO DUMB TO TABLE THE MEREST RESEARCH, BUT QUICK TO MOUTH OFF LIES AND GIBBERISH ABOUT NIGERIA. IF YOU COME IN HERE AGAIN WITH YOUR LIES, YOU WILL BE MET BY MYSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE WHO WILL KICK YOUR BACKSIDE BACK INTO THE STINKY HOLE YOU CREPT OUT FROM. WHY DON'T YOU PACK YOURSELF AND GO LIVE IN SOMALIA OR SIERRA LEONE OR WHEREVER YOU CLAIM TO BE HEAVEN ON EARTH, YOU FECKLESS, WORTHLESS PEABRAINED TWERP, AND KINDLY KEEP YOUR STINKY, MISERABLE, LYING, FAGG.OT SELF OUT OF NIGERIA WHERE YOU ARE MOST CERTAINLY NOT REQUIRED?

A QUICK SEARCH OF ELECTRICITY IN SOMALIA SHOWS THEY GENERATE A GRAND TOTAL OF 80 MW.

''Somalia currently has installed electricity generating capacity of 80 megawatts (MW), all of which is diesel-fired.''

http://www.mbendi.com/indy/powr/af/so/p0005.htm

This is the place that this LYING BUM is claiming is ''better lit up than Nigeria'' which has an installed generating capacity of 7,000 MW and distribution of 4,200 MW at last count!!

And people wonder why I get mad at folks on this site. SIMPLE RESEARCH that you can conduct in 2 minutes or less! NO. Far easier to jump online with your empty skull to rubbish the country with lies and innuendo in order to make yourself feel better than others. RUBBISH.

[size=13pt]Lol @ your stupidity but its bad comedy for me.
"why you get mad @ folks", lol. Who gives a sh.it if you're suffering from mad cow disease, it's obvious though. I gave you a simple homework-punishment; did you find the news magazine I said I read ? 80MW in Somalia, yes; did I say anything about ratio of MW to population in my first post ?, huh ? huh ? Go back and do your homework mr researcher. If you see real research, you go piss for pant, idio.t, Ode oshi, Ozu awor. Looking for someone to keep your jobless self busy with by trading words over the internet, not me morrer fockerrrrrr; I'm busy, go play somewhere else, try swinging on trees like a proboscis monkey that you are. Come back when you learn some manners. Bloody shamatarian scallywag.
[/size]
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by Rossikk(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2012
^^^^Your prost.itute mother is whom you're calling that. What population ratio are you talking about? Even with Somalia's 10 million population taken into account, that 80 mw installed capacity is still 8 times less than Nigeria's installed capacity of 8,644 mw.

http://www.nigeriaelectricityprivatisation.com/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2011/02/Power_Generation_Outlook_Investor_Forum_Presentation_BPE.pdf

If Somalia had 150 million people it would mean she has 80 x 15 = 1,200 MW installed generating capacity of which she would distribute at most 700 MW compared to NIgeria's current 4200MW distribution. DUMMY DUM DUM. I bet you scored F in maths. Coming here to display your illiteracy. Why not put your body where your big mouth is and go live in SOMALIA or SIERRA LEONE with their 80 MW and stop pestering us in Nigeria, you lazy failure looking for whom to blame for his worthlessness?
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by DANILSA(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Her ''facts'' are NOT accurate AT ALL. In fact they are completely misleading and false in every respect.

I CHALLENGE YOU to post a link to a source of even ONE CLAIM OR STATISTIC she made there. Just ONE claim.
my bros I don't need to post any link, I got some from aljazeera,meanwhile if u say niger has roads then ur a northerner, I have been to all zones in 9ja, the south has no single road to boost of, high mortality rate can be seen in the north till tomorrow,we have 1]afhagistan,2]niger REP,3]nigeria.No abuse if u do ur research well and am wrong pls tell me dear Rossike.
Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by Rgp92: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2012
Dont like it? Do something about it. Nigeria wont change if all you do is complain and sh.it. If you want changes, then be the change!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Naija Always Last? by DANILSA(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rgp92: Dont like it? Dont something about it. Nigeria wont change if all you do is complain and sh.it. If you want changes, then be the change!
gud you are a mature mind. How do u plan to get the change?

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe’s Wife Plans To Take Over Power / Anonynous "Unhooded" KKK / How Come Obama Promotes Homosexuality But Doesn't Admit That He's A Homosexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.