Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar (1084 Views)

Liberty Reserve Funding Made Easy With Just (#)150 Per ($)1 / Door and Window alarm For Sale (=N=150 per unit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
If you're interested....please call •0•8•1•7•2•5•2•8•8•5•2•
Re: I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
This guy is a fraud, do business with him at your own risk. Even registered exchangers will buy it at almost N170. So why will he throwaway so much to sell at N150. Just common sense.
Re: I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2012
This Guy is a Big Scam and Fraud, i even told him i will send someone to him but he insist on sending money to a stupid account can u imagine this thief
Re: I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar by carlinks: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
he's a fucking scammer...did same to me too..came up with silly stories why he cant meet up and i should pay money into an account...Ole Oshi
Re: I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar by naijathings(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
bros, defend yourself naw. see as this people dey call U thief and u no fit talk. abi u be theif grin
Re: I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
naijathings: bros, defend yourself naw. see as this people dey call U thief and u no fit talk. abi u be theif grin
You won't believe one mumu paid N50k into his account in business section. No transfer till when moderator deleted the thread. No be small swear the greedy maga swear for am.
Re: I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar by arbitrage: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
The guy, 9jafocus, calls himself Matthew by name. He said he's in Ogbomoso and not in Lagos to fulfil LR order one on one. When asked if someone can meet him in Ogbomoso, he claimed he was on his way to Ibadan. Whereas he has earlier said, if you pay into his account, he would credit the account immediately because his laptop was with him. Anyway for those he scammed who would want to follow it up, his account details are: Olagoke Oluwaseyi Victor, Account Number 0112694925, GTBank, Obafemi Awolowo Branch, Bodija, Ibadan.

Immediately his scam secrets on Nairaland were revealed to him, he was just speechless and kept saying waooh, waooh, waooh and switched of his phone line immediately.
Re: I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar by arbitrage: 12:39am On Sep 01, 2012
This LR scammer uses other usernames on Nairaland like goldexchange, 9jafocus, tweaklord11, and ... Moderator please monitor him and take action.
Re: I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2012
Dis is insulting, guys... My mistake was making an advert on here. This things I'm seeing нεяε are just rubbish though, but its online business. So many people can call U what U're not. Uneven faith and unjust people can criticize as they want. I just don't see anything meaningful I can start bragging on нεяε. Hαvє a nice day!
Re: I Have About $340 Liberty Reserve And I Want To Sell It At #150 Per Dollar by femary7(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2012
tweaklord11: Dis is insulting, guys... My mistake was making an advert on here. This things I'm seeing нεяε are just rubbish though, but its online business. So many people can call U what U're not. Uneven faith and unjust people can criticize as they want. I just don't see anything meaningful I can start bragging on нεяε. Hαvє a nice day!
You have said nothing to defend your self.
I sell 3G routers(Modem and SIM routers) [/b]and people that cannot pay to my account,I asked them to send their bother or friend to my office to pick it for them at Coretech Products and Sevices,57 Awolowo Way,Ikeja.Lagos.[b]--08023122331[img][/img]
Why are you afraid of meeting up with your callers that want to pay you money?Hehehe
Guys please call for my routers jare.We have all kinds available.

(1)

Shamballa Bracelets With Different Colors Available On Peemarket / I Wanna Swap My Ipad 2 For Bold 5 Or Swap It Wit Curve 4 Or Curve 5 Wit 10k / Nedfg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.