Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Viperman Says : Thank You - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Viperman Says : Thank You (1754 Views)

Super Clean Registered 2012 Audi A4 (bought Brandnew) SOLD! Thank you JESUS / 2006 Infiniti FX35 Full Option For Sale In PH~ N1.6m SOLD! SOLD!! Thank You All / Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2008 Model SOLD! Thank you JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viperman Says : Thank You by PrinceLex1: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2007
Thanks guys, thanks for those who called and those who sent text messages.
Thanks a lot, I so really appreciate the calls and texts. smiley

thanks , thanks , thanks. smiley

And well, Seun decided to add to my moody state by banning me for no reason whatsoever. Being offline since wednesday evening, i only came back online yesterday, tried to logon to this place, only to meet a rude Ban message saying something alongs the lines of
you have been banned for iditic idiocy , or something like that.
, I am still confused as to why a young man who we are all encouraging by using his site would decide to be rude to his members, and even a member like me who doesn't have time to fool around.
Seun you know you still owe me an explanation as to why you banned me? Because, it still beats my thoughts.
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by toba1909(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2007
Bros,welcome back. I read Seun's post on the sport thread where he pronounce your ban,that's when i know you've been banned.
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by showbobo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
Welcome back bro.i hope seun unbans you soon.
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by Emperoh(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2007
I hope it all went well peacefully. Once more my condolences. WELCOME BACK!!!
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by PrinceLex1: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2007
I think i have a better name that people would prefer, most people complained about the Viperman name, especially the 'viper' part grin

@Emperoh

thanks a lot man, i appreciate. smiley
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by barin24(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2007
Naaah, ! i prefer viperman any day any time, cos u r actually the viper in here. wink
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by PrinceLex1: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
lol @ the viper.

however you mean it, Thanks sha, grin
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by Ivvie: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2007
Prince Lex is appropriate than Viperman. Sounds like a mediation between the youths with the growns undecided

What is iditic idiocy? Excuse my nosing in - I just think the scenerio as you explained was/is ill. We have people making predetorial posts, paedophiliac threads and even worse, insults in response to innocent threads yet they weren't tagged.
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by PrinceLex1: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2007
Ivvie:

Prince Lex is appropriate than Viperman. Sounds like a mediation between the youths with the growns undecided

What is iditic idiocy? Excuse my nosing in - I just think the scenerio as you explained was/is ill. We have people making predetorial posts, paedophiliac threads and even worse, insults in response to innocent threads yet they weren't tagged.

My brother, i seriously don't know his reason, when i asked the boy, he said he forgot why he banned me.
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by aloib(f): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2007
lol. frost man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by Ivvie: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2007
Prince Lex:

My brother, i seriously don't know his reason, when i asked the boy, he said he forgot why he banned me.

He can't remember??! I guess we can denote where the problem is.
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by PrinceLex1: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2007
Ivvie:

He can't remember??! I guess we can denote where the problem is.

u knowwww?, lol, grin
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by yimiton(f): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2007
This is interesting.
Welcome back buddy. A friend of mine got me interested in this session and am scanning through for the first time.
I think the name Prince Lex is really cool. But there's something mystical about Viperman and that makes it cool too.
Anyway, you come up with nice names.
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by PAPABOMBOY: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2007
(As im come out say im be CAPITALIST) I no go surprise sey Oga Seun wan make you settle ground - collect egunje on top money you don see from selling moto on nairaland. grin grin grin.

On another note, u sure sey nah yoruba boy be this?
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by behivestar(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2007
I have a 2000 and 2001 Nissan Altima that just arrived from the US .who is interested?.my email is felixike at comcast dot net

The prices are 1.2 - 1.3 million each.Take a look at the photos,thanks!.

Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by cblow(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2007
welcome back Viperman. Irrespective of the new name, we will always know u as the VIPERMAN.
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by DatNiggaAk(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2007
where is my 406?
viperman is a much better name than prince lex
lets hope he unbans you so you can have continuity as viperman
tushman wasbanned for expressing his feelings on another thread
no problemo, seun is the big boss man up in this muthaf@#ka
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by PrinceLex1: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2007
yimiton:

This is interesting.
Welcome back buddy. A friend of mine got me interested in this session and am scanning through for the first time.
I think the name Prince Lex is really cool. But there's something mystical about Viperman and that makes it cool too.
Anyway, you come up with nice names.

c_blow:

welcome back Viperman. Irrespective of the new name, we will always know u as the VIPERMAN.

Thanks guys, I appreciate grin
Re: Viperman Says : Thank You by boladez(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2007
Viperman !!!!!

Good to have u back, ALL we are saying , VIPERMAN MUST STAY!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Extra Ordinary Clean Toyota Corolla 2003 Model (toks) / From Fabric To Leather. How Possible Is It? Need To Convert Mine / 2001 Nissan Pathfinder Se 4x4 Price: 919,275 Nairas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.