Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48149 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2013
we're going on sale soon!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2013
one mid a10 7 inches white dual camera tab left....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by dickjay: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
balogunsam:

Mr.Balogun,I don't thread words like women, you started all these. I only told your guy I think I may have a solution to his plague and you flared up. instead of asking me what solution? Behave yourself and mind your business, Mr. professional. Pack your professionalism and end this trash, if you doubt me you can reach me and I will show you tablets with specifications that will blow your head. Don't think, I want to claim your customers. Pls, continue your Business. Wish you well.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
dickjay: Mr.Balogun,I don't thread words like women, you started all these. I only told your guy I think I may have a solution to his plague and you flared up. instead of asking me what solution? Behave yourself and mind your business, Mr. professional. Pack your professionalism and end this trash, if you doubt me you can reach me and I will show you tablets with specifications that will blow your head. Don't think, I want to claim your customers. Pls, continue your Business. Wish you well.

...at least i know you are one funny dude...said from the onset, you were not worth the trouble at all. continue your business too. Your approach is what you should consider again....

Pack your professionalism and end this trash, if you doubt me you can reach me and I will show you tablets with specifications that will blow your head.

SERIOUSLY? smh...i hear you sir...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2013
still here folks....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by nairacountry(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2013
Mr balogunsam I sent u a mail. I had already liked ur fb page though for d discount sha *winks*
pls is dis tab ok? CPU allwinner A10, 1.5ghz, 4.0.4 android 1gb ram 7" 3gsim slot, HDMI port? I wl appr8 ur prompt reply sir. eshey
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
nairacountry: Mr balogunsam I sent u a mail. I had already liked ur fb page though for d discount sha *winks*
pls is dis tab ok? CPU allwinner A10, 1.5ghz, 4.0.4 android 1gb ram 7" 3gsim slot, HDMI port? I wl appr8 ur prompt reply sir. eshey

hahaha....I have replied your email sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
Purpose of rooting
Rooting an Android device comes with a number of major benefits. Most hardware manufacturers place major restrictions on their Android operating systems. For example, companies like Samsung will only allow users to download certain apps, and some users might not like the virtual keyboards included on Motorola or HTC devices. Other people simply want to install cool new apps.
Rooting Android will give users access to all of these benefits and more. Here are some of the most popular reasons why people choose to root their Android devices:
Awesome new apps: Some apps are only available on rooted Android devices. Unfortunately, many of these apps are extremely cool. For example, an app called AdFree blocks all incoming advertisements on your Android smartphone or tablet. And an app called SetCPU will automatically control the CPU usage of your device, vastly increasing its battery life. From new themes to wireless tethering and more, people love rooting Android because of the awesome new apps ava
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by krazynaija(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Whats the cheapest android tablet price for 7" 1Gb Ram 3G & WiFi? Holla
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
krazynaija: Whats the cheapest android tablet price for 7" 1Gb Ram 3G & WiFi? Holla

30k sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by krazynaija(m): 5:55am On Apr 25, 2013
please paste picture and full specs here thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
krazynaija: please paste picture and full specs here thanks

hxxp://alternativetablets.com/shop/aoson-m71g-7-inches-ips-1024-x-768-bluetooth-wifi3gwcdma-hdmi-1gb-android-4-0-ics-tablet/
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
krazynaija: please paste picture and full specs here thanks

Android 4.0.4
Hotspot Feature Enabled
Built in 3GÂ GSM900/1800Mhz and 3G WCDMA
Built-in Sim Card Slot
Allwinner A10 CPU,1GB RAM,8GB Storage
7″ HD Capacitive Multi-touch IPS 5 Points 1024X768
Support 2G/3G Phone Call (Bluetooth handsfree and regular handsfree work excellently well)
Built-in WiFi,Bluetooth,HDMI Out,Camera
Supports Skype Video calls
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2013
We are here people.... Still delivering good service....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2013
Hotspot Feature Enabled
Built in 3GÂ GSM900/1800Mhz and 3G WCDMA
Built-in Sim Card Slot
Allwinner A10 CPU,1GB RAM,8GB Storage
7″ HD Capacitive Multi-touch IPS 5 Points 1024X768
Support 2G/3G Phone Call (Bluetooth handsfree and regular handsfree work excellently well)
Built-in WiFi,Bluetooth,HDMI Out,Camera
Supports Skype Video calls
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2013
Model: Ramos W27pro.
CPU: Actions ATM7029, 1.5GHz, Cortex A7 quad core.
GPU: Vivante GC1000.
Operating System: Android 4.1.1.
RAM: 1Gb (DDR 3).
ROM: 16Gb.
Display: 10.1 “capacitive screen.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels.
Viewing angle: 150 °.
Expandable memory: supports memory cards up to 32Gb, (memory card not included).
Cameras, one front-facing camera of 1.3 MP.
Gravity Sensor: Yes.
Multi-Touch: up to 5 points of contact.
Flash: support Flash 11.1.
Google Play: yes.
Wi-Fi: 802.11 B / G / N.
Headphone port: Yes, 3.5 mm.
3G: support external 3G USB device.
Battery: Built-in Li-ion 6400mAh, 3,7 V. (Working time: 6-7 hours. )
Interfaces: 1 x TF card slot, 1 x 3.5 mm headphone jack, 1 x micro USB port.
Dimensions: 270mm x 156mm x 11.3 mm.
Weight: 620g

Preorder for only 35,000 naira!

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by opeyemiz(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2013
balogunsam: Model: Ramos W27pro.
CPU: Actions ATM7029, 1.5GHz, Cortex A7 quad core.
GPU: Vivante GC1000.
Operating System: Android 4.1.1.
RAM: 1Gb (DDR 3).
ROM: 16Gb.
Display: 10.1 “capacitive screen.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels.
Viewing angle: 150 °.
Expandable memory: supports memory cards up to 32Gb, (memory card not included).
Cameras, one front-facing camera of 1.3 MP.
Gravity Sensor: Yes.
Multi-Touch: up to 5 points of contact.
Flash: support Flash 11.1.
Google Play: yes.
Wi-Fi: 802.11 B / G / N.
Headphone port: Yes, 3.5 mm.
3G: support external 3G USB device.
Battery: Built-in Li-ion 6400mAh, 3,7 V. (Working time: 6-7 hours. )
Interfaces: 1 x TF card slot, 1 x 3.5 mm headphone jack, 1 x micro USB port.
Dimensions: 270mm x 156mm x 11.3 mm.
Weight: 620g

Preorder for only 35,000 naira!

Please give me ur contact
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2013
opeyemiz:

Please give me ur contact

08082946338(whatsapp too)
balogunsam11@yahoo.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 12:10pm On May 05, 2013
Folks be careful of any tablet that has all winner a10, base on my research it a low end cpu that has poor performance and it is mostly used in chinco tablet.

Pls do you have a tab with this spec
10inch or there abour
Ips display
1gig ram approximately
Cortex a15 or superior chip set
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by SHOGUN13(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2013
Ainol Novo 7 Crystal White,IS IT AVAILABLE?
AND FOR HOW MUCH
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2013
codemaster2much: Folks be careful of any tablet that has all winner a10, base on my research it a low end cpu that has poor performance and it is mostly used in chinco tablet.

Pls do you have a tab with this spec
10inch or there abour
Ips display
1gig ram approximately
Cortex a15 or superior chip set

superior like NVIDIA? Qualcomm? Rockchip or MTK?
Also do you want with 3G or just wifi?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2013
SHOGUN13: Ainol Novo 7 Crystal White,IS IT AVAILABLE?
AND FOR HOW MUCH

25k and its not available sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by SHOGUN13(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2013
is there any available tablets going for that price-25k? Also,is there any ainol tablet with sim slot and bluetooth available?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2013
SHOGUN13: is there any available tablets going for that price-25k? Also,is there any ainol tablet with sim slot and bluetooth available?

Ainol does not make tablets that use SIM sir...just wifi. Reason?WEll, that;s left to them. People have been asking.
I don't have any tabs in the 25k range on ground sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2013
[size=20pt]WHO NEEDS A QUADCORE JELLYBEAN 7 INCH POWER HOUSE TABLET PC FOR JUST 25K?!!!!!!![/size]

hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
YOu know i bring you great things people...for those who have been looking for processor power and not really into cameras and all.....i bring to you

[size=25pt]Allfine Fine 7 Genius 4.1 Jellybean Quadcore Tablet PC[/size]

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by keishik: 7:52pm On May 10, 2013
Balog's how much and how soon can I get the ainol Hero II tab? It's kinda urgent, I'm open to other suggestions with good battery life and processor but must be a 10inch tab. Pls reply.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2013
keishik: Balog's how much and how soon can I get the ainol Hero II tab? It's kinda urgent, I'm open to other suggestions with good battery life and processor but must be a 10inch tab. Pls reply.

Preoders take at least 5 days sir. maximum is 7 days. I dont have any 10 inch on ground sir. do you wan wifi only or 3G
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by keishik: 5:23pm On May 11, 2013
I kinda like the ainol line because of its huge online support so I'm willing to sacrifice the 3g to get one but if you've got any 3g 9 - 10inch, lie I said I'm open to suggestions. How much wld an ainol Hero preorder cost. Pls feel free to throw in any good suggestions. And lest I forget, I'll need the basic accessories, screen protector, keyboard case and capacitive pen.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 7:21am On May 12, 2013
I will like to pre-order the ainol hero 2 tab also , how much will it cost pls, thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2013
keishik: I kinda like the ainol line because of its huge online support so I'm willing to sacrifice the 3g to get one but if you've got any 3g 9 - 10inch, lie I said I'm open to suggestions. How much wld an ainol Hero preorder cost. Pls feel free to throw in any good suggestions. And lest I forget, I'll need the basic accessories, screen protector, keyboard case and capacitive pen.

Novo 10 Hero you first requested will arrive at 43500 for preorder

For the 3G ones, i recommend any Pipo series.

Pipo max M2-55k(without keyboard)
Pipo max M3-60k(with keyboard)
They have sim slots and they are great devices.

Sanei N10 is another great 10 inch tablet with 3G sim slot too.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2013
codemaster2much: I will like to pre-order the ainol hero 2 tab also , how much will it cost pls, thanks

HERO II will arrive at 45,000.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by SHOGUN13(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2013
MR BALOGUN, BIGS UP ON WHAT YOU DOING HERE. I GOT A MID-A10 TABLET FROM A FRIEND RECENTLY, THE SCREEN HAPPENED TO BREAK LAST WEEK,AND I HAVE COMBED A GOOD PART OF COMPUTER VILLAGE TRYING TO FIND A REPLACEMENT SCREEN. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD HELP ME WITH A SOLUTION ON HOW TO OBTAINING A NEW SCREEN. THANKS IN ANTICIPITATION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

BEST DEALS: XIAOMI,ONEPLUS, NOKIA,HUAWEI(update on first page) / Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.