Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why I Love Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Love Muslims (1044 Views)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / Why I Should Take A Second Wife! / Boyfriend & Girlfriend:- What If I Love Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Muslims by tobechi20(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
I boarded a car from abuja to lafia on friday. .BY 1 :00, the driver packed and informed us that he was going to pray. We tried disuading him tellieg him that we were time conscious and promised him extra income to forget the prayer. He hissed, told us DA ISKA(dont know the meaning) and left the car only to come back 40 minutes later .

I was angry that day but i realy learnt something..,NOTHING CAN SAPERATE A MUSLIM FROM HIS GOD.

On another ocasion, i met an aboki man in themarket .i was standing watching him repair my calculator....by 1 pm, he dropped my calculator and ran off to mosque witout locking the shop.... I reminded him to lock d shop else his wares wil get stolen.. He replied, "make they steal."

An average muslim is wholeheartedly commited to his religion. They are ready to give up anything for Allah. They can kill their best friend in religious war.

CAN A CHRISTIAN DO THE SAME?? I doubt it

christians work on sunday and say "GOD WILL UNDERSAND"
Many christians dont go to church for fear of church bombing ....
and we call ourself CHRISTIANS ..
i wish we could have the zeal and dedication in our religion.
Re: Why I Love Muslims by MacDaddy01: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
tobechi20: I boarded a car from abuja to lafia on friday. .BY 1 :00, the driver packed and informed us that he was going to pray. We tried disuading him tellieg him that we were time conscious and promised him extra income to forget the prayer. He hissed, told us DA ISKA(dont know the meaning) and left the car only to come back 40 minutes later .

I was angry that day but i realy learnt something..,NOTHING CAN SAPERATE A MUSLIM FROM HIS GOD.

On another ocasion, i met an aboki man in themarket .i was standing watching him repair my calculator....by 1 pm, he dropped my calculator and ran off to mosque witout locking the shop.... I reminded him to lock d shop else his wares wil get stolen.. He replied, "make they steal."

An average muslim is wholeheartedly commited to his religion. They are ready to give up anything for Allah. They can kill their best friend in religious war.

@bold part
You like suicide abi? You are not going to resurrect in 3 days.
Re: Why I Love Muslims by mkmyers45(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
tobechi20: I boarded a car from abuja to lafia on friday. .BY 1 :00, the driver packed and informed us that he was going to pray. We tried disuading him tellieg him that we were time conscious and promised him extra income to forget the prayer. He hissed, told us DAN ISKA(dont know the meaning) and left the car only to come back 40 minutes later .

but why did he insult you guys before going to pray to god? dan iska = Useless/Stupid/Rascal
Re: Why I Love Muslims by tobechi20(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
mkmyers45:

but why did he insult you guys before going to pray to god? dan iska = Useless/Stupid/Rascal

so dat was an insult;->,
if i had known, i woulg have .....'',

may be he tinks we were stupid for telling him not to go to mosque.........He is more stupid 4 wasting my time
Re: Why I Love Muslims by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
OP,you are absolutely right. Prayers are something Muslims don't like to joke with.
Thanks for the love.
Re: Why I Love Muslims by MacDaddy01: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
fellis: OP,you are absolutely right. Prayers are something Muslims don't like to joke with.
Thanks for the love.

Yes, that is why my former muslim gateman did not open the gate for me for 5 mins whenever he was praying. My own house! He never tried it with ma pops.
Re: Why I Love Muslims by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Yes, that is why my former muslim gateman did not open the gate for me for 5 mins whenever he was praying. My own house! He never tried it with ma pops.

Muslim gateman?
Only you have Muslim friends, Muslim girlfriends and Muslim gateman.
Maybe you actually live in Saudi Arabia, not the London you're claiming
Re: Why I Love Muslims by MacDaddy01: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
fellis:

Muslim gateman?
Only you have Muslim friends, Muslim girlfriends and Muslim gateman.
Maybe you actually live in Saudi Arabia, not the London you're claiming

What? I'm too wealthy for you to believe? wink

Lipstick muslim, I used to live in Nigeria. Almost everybody in my estate had a muslim gateman (aka mai-guard).

As for muslim girlfriends, you should know that London is diverse and multicultural. Dont be silly
Re: Why I Love Muslims by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What? I'm too wealthy for you to believe? wink

Lipstick muslim, I used to live in Nigeria. Almost everybody in my estate had a muslim gateman (aka mai-guard).

Which estate? grin
When did face-me-i-face-you become estate? Abeg rest jor, stop all this rubbish showing off that no one is interested in.
@bold, what does that even mean?
Re: Why I Love Muslims by MacDaddy01: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
fellis:

Which estate? grin
When did face-me-i-face-you become estate? Abeg rest jor, stop all this rubbish showing off that no one is interested in.
@bold, what does that even mean?

Okay, sorry. I am a poor goat herder from Kano. I can only dream of sexy lipstic muslims like you.

"lipstick muslims is a term I use to describe westernized muslim girls that are torn between capitalism and islam
Re: Why I Love Muslims by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Okay, sorry. I am a poor goat herder from Kano.

Better.
Telling the truth feels good doesn't it?
Re: Why I Love Muslims by MacDaddy01: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
fellis:
Better.
Telling the truth feels good doesn't it?

Awww now you know my secret, how are you going to fall in love with me? cool
Re: Why I Love Muslims by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
No love for you until you become rich.
Re: Why I Love Muslims by MacDaddy01: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
fellis: No love for you until you become rich.

Re: Why I Love Muslims by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
lmao
Re: Why I Love Muslims by engrtee(f): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
One man meat is anoda man poison

I hate them for the over comitment to religion..,they hav killed many people because of this. They are using bokoharam to bomb nigeria becos a christian is president..,.

Religion is in d heart ...,praying 5times a day and kiling a christian is wikednes
Re: Why I Love Muslims by tiarabubu: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2012
Commitment to just prayer means little. Why would your beloved driver INSULT you before going to pray? it's a similar devotion that makes a fanatic behead you while screaming praises to God. It's similar to a ritualist chanting all night before beheading his victim. And Rev King, who must not have missed Sunday service or weekly programmea, set his church member ablaze. And, oh, you must love the Incas too, for example, who's devotion see them cutting out the hearts of thousands of hapless victims at precise times of the year.

My friend, don't look at devotion but the heart of who you admire. He, as a human, must be a good person with the right virtue before all else.
Re: Why I Love Muslims by Ayomivic(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2012
tobechi20: I boarded a car from abuja to lafia on friday. .BY 1 :00, the driver packed and informed us that he was going to pray. We tried disuading him tellieg him that we were time conscious and promised him extra income to forget the prayer. He hissed, told us DA ISKA(dont know the meaning) and left the car only to come back 40 minutes later .

You are right, i remember one day, i went to see one of my friend at his home. At the front of their house, there was a alcohol seller there . That day, men about five in numbers were sitting on one bench ,they were having discussion over the bottles of alcohol.Suddenly, we heard calls for prayer, Allahuakibar...Immediately one of these men put down on floor his bottle of alcohol and left to mosque. The others were poke nose at him.They said "did he counts himself rightrous than us". After some munites, the man came back to finish his drink.
I don't know what muslims call the fear of God?The poster said "Muslim can kill in the name of their religion" that was the belief of Jews before Jesus came to correct it.They believed they have fear of God by killing sinners whereas, they themself are doing the worst in secret.So don't let us deceive ourself. The best way to love and worship God is by loving one and others .If you claim to love God but you hate others because they are not your religion counterpart or they are not your tribe iam telling you, you are just a pretender.God does not recongnize you. If like sleep every day in church or mosque, without love you are nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Of Islam: Excavation Of The Graves Of True Companions Of The Prophet (s) / Sokoto Sai Senator Abdallah Wali / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.