Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death (18248 Views)

Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death / See How A Mother Exposed Her Daughter's Status On Mother's Day PHOTO / Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by farouqzaib: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
Kanye's Mom had surgery complications.

Jennifer Hudson's family(Mom, Brother and Nephew) were killed by estranged husband of Jennifer's sister.

Dr. Dre's son od'ed(overdosed on drugs).

Except o'course you still harbour silly thoughts that they were somehow complicit in the deaths of their family.

I hope you grow some grey and white matter before end of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by megxo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
ebamma: me thinks this guys have sacrificed their mama for fame and fortune
e don de madt aabi.......dem don make plenty money even b4 she sick sef......... if person shit, una go hate/....mtcheew
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Dazzled: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Must u broadcast ur foolishness?
Why didnt they sacrifice her wen they were struggling 2 make it, why now that they hav made their fame.
May ur mom rest in perfect peace.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by deleo16(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=4llerbuntu]

tell us.

and kindly also tell us how you know for a fact that this "illuminati" exists, and this people were killed by or as a result of this illuminati.

because going by your logic, then whatever little success you have in your life must have been gotten by your membership of some cult.
needless to say, do you also know that there is some speculation that your female loved ones look like witches?

look at them again, can't you see the marks of witchcraft? have you a www.nairaland.com/991707/pictures-chris-brown-new-scary
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by ogaemma: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
careytommy:
Which fame and fortune are you talking about that they don't already have?
Are you usually this stu.p!d?
Was Kanye West not famous b4 he used his mother for blood money? Lets keep our fingers cross, someday the truth will be revealed. Is no news again,they are deep down with the illuminati.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by owabor(f): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
RIP MAMA EJIMA
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by X21: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
PSQUARE. You need to watch it as you grow older. Diabitics most often runs in the gens. moreover it most likely for boys to have it when mumy suffers from it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Skywalker5(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
ogaemma:
Was Kanye West not famous b4 he used his mother for blood money? Lets keep our fingers cross, someday the truth will be revealed. Is no news again,they are deep down with the illuminati.

are you for real? why are you reasoning this way? so u believe he used his mum for blood money. Are you saying every successful person in this world has something to do with illunimati?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by otodeluxe(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
So sad a news. My heartfelt condolence internally goes to the bereaved family. Its not easy to cope with life when someone that brought you to this world is gone, no matter how matured you. **sobs**

****** 1 minute of silence *****

Rest in Peace Mama!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by phraze(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
A Great Mother she was Untill Death. Diabetis may you never come close to any of the P'SQUARE'S again in JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by sugardaddy1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by albacete(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Akby: If Dr Dre can sacrifice his only son, kanye West his mother, Jenifer Hudson her entire family i don't f*cking trust any of these guys
so u were there when the above named performed the sacrifices. People with ur type of mindset never get a breakthrough in life cos the adage that hardwork pays does not apply to you.
So because the brothers have made their mark in life, their mum no go die again? Or they have to die before her so that it doesn't look like she was used for rituals.
See ur life!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2012

This is not the first time you'll be making disgustingly moronic and imbecilic comments on this forum. Just shut the fuckkk up!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Porthable(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Berem nd co u guys are just bunch of wat i call d E-diots, cm on one nw for once in ur life u can shut ur mouth or probably rest in peices in hell where u could best be not because u guys killed smeone or did smetin really bad but because u will always want to raise a matter out of an incidence u bloody ignorant bastards i hpe u really mke it in life sha but please if u wnt to den stp bin an hater! Fools!
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
So sad for them.
May she rest in peace.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by dabrake(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Clemzy16: What kind of brain do you even have? Let of guess, Fish Brain.
10/10
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by crackhouse(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
otokx: Most people that go to India when they come back appear to be ok then gbam its over.
does it mean they use Juju to make their patients look better while in India so they can collect their money only for them{patients} to get back to Nigeria & die afterwards. Now that's real Indian Magic.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by dasparrow: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
farouqzaib: Kanye's Mom had surgery complications.

Jennifer Hudson's family(Mom, Brother and Nephew) were killed by estranged husband of Jennifer's sister.

Dr. Dre's son od'ed(overdosed on drugs).

Except o'course you still harbour silly thoughts that they were somehow complicit in the deaths of their family.

I hope you grow some grey and white matter before end of the year.

This is what the western media wants you to believe. Did you notice how these same artists became suddenly extremely successful after the death of their loved ones? I am tired of educating Nigerians so think what you want. Ignorance is a disease amongst most Africans anyway. Why do you think our continent is a shyte hole in comparison to other continents? It is because we stubbornly refuse to learn even when the truth is staring us right in the face.

We live in an age of technology. There is no reason to be blatantly ignorant of all the evil that permeates this world. Those of us in the United States are aware that the owners of the media, the bigs wigs who control the entertainment industry as well as the political arena are all memebers of this cult. It is NOT a secret here in the states.

Alot of research has been done on this. Go to youtube and type in "blood sacrifice" and educate yourself. Read books because there are people in the U.S entertainment industry who barely got out of this cult alive and have spoken about it. I am not saying that one cannot be successful without writing your name in blood money. But the minute you choose to sign a contract with big western music corporations/labels that will catapult your music career to an international level, be prepared to pay a pretty penny. If however our music artists stick with Nigerian music labels, they might enjoy career success within the African continent and amongst Africans and maybe Carribeans without having to sell their soul to the prince of darkness and sacrifice loved ones to him periodically (Yes, the blood sacrifice is not a one time thing. It must be an ongoing act).

I am done educating y'all. Nigerians are a difficult bunch to educate so continue to languish in your perpetual ignorance. I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by CY09: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
albacete:
so u were there when the above named performed the sacrifices. People with ur type of mindset never get a breakthrough in life cos the adage that hardwork pays does not apply to you.
So because the brothers have made their mark in life, their mum no go die again? Or they have to die before her so that it doesn't look like she was used for rituals.
See ur life!
I am really baffled with the kind of comments people make as regards issue like these...If the guys had died before their mum same people will say they sacrificed themselves for fame and fortune...I bow for some people o undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Gentleme1: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
berem: and what happened to kanye west's mother,jenifer hudson's family and dr.dre's son? Get a life bro and stop ranting!

Seems you've been feeding your innocent brains with dead meals. Just because some low life paparazzi wants to make cheap money they come up with stu.pid movies calling it names such as 666, illuminati and all what not...and you gullibly buy them. Shame on you for believing such trashies...really shame on you!
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Akby(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
Kanye West himself said this on a stage performance 'I (Kanye West) sold my soul to the devil, i know it's a crapy deal but it's enough to get some happy meals' wait all dis happened after he joined illuminati. We all knew Kanye was a semi Gospel art before his mum died and now he is off d track. For ur informatn, Chris Brown and Usher are both coming to Nigeria to launch their new albulms respectively and the new recruited lad D'banj just signed Davido not quite long. I tell u dis guys are coming in full tym into naija. This happened in my present a day before P-square mum died on twitter. @rickrozay i.e Rick Ross twitted dat 'If we nt talk'n abt money wat d f*ck are we gonna?' Then @PeterPsquare replied 'tell them boss' bring'n all this facts together it means there is skeleton in deir cupboard. If u doubt wat i just said, follow me on twitter @akby_ware and i will show u d conversation. To be candid dis guys form their deaths, we were told Kanye's mum was sick before she died rite but she had already bin sacrificed days earlier dat was y kanye travelled so it's gonna appear shock'n. The day Akon signed Psquare was the end of d real Psquare we used to know. How much are these guys making for dem to have bought a private jet? Think!!!!! Illuminati gives u fame, cash, everythn u can ever imagine. Lemme pause a bit

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by alexy147(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
goshh!! Must pple b dis dumb..are u talking of fame n fortune dey have or d one dey will soon have..pls shut ur crappy mouth if u got notin 2 say
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by airbender(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
I dont kmw wat to say...but if they did sacrifice her,well...i don kmw wat to say.....
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by victorian(f): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
Bad belle. lazy,poverty striken nigerians angry... everyone saw how Psquare grew from their music career, danced , chereographed very well, sang their souls out... always going for concerts in and out of nigeria, trying to be one of the best music group, no resting time at their prime age. Now, bunch of stupid fools,think they have sacrificed their mum for rituals.. Its so sad ,Nija mentality is so sickening..Get alife! stop enving successful people,smile infront of them and then go behind them to pour out rubbish, because you are poor and too lazy to think and make a difference.. May their mum rest in perfect peace. And may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by emsquare(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
Kayuzze1: May God almighty grant the children the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss...

Amen!
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by UNLEASHED(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
RIP
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by stevenson007: 1:33am On Jul 20, 2012
berem: Am really suspecting these guys! Buh make I sharrap first. RIP iya beji! U will be surely missed!
NIGERIANS WILL ALWAYS B NIGERIANS. WHAT RUBBISH R U SUSPECTING MR SUSPECT
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Eaglesman(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2012
Gentle me:

Pls shutup your trash stinking boot mouth...must we africans always be stupid? How many mother and father did lil wayne, tuface, dbanj, rick ross sacrificed b4 getting to where they are? nonsense!
must they tell you how many they used,jennifer huston sacrifised almost all her family members A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ dr dre used his only son,illuminati is real.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by tomasi(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2012
Hope you too would RIP soon,when you guys now think Rick Ross,Akon,Kanye West etc got there by chance. You guys can fool everybody but you can't fool all of us.May you get the fame and money you so desire. Nothing is free.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by AKMoney1(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2012
ozoebuka1: Paul and peter dont need any other fame or fortune because they have already made their marks! even if they die 2day, they will always be remembered, so they dont have any reason to do bad to their mother... please u guys should stop behaving like a dummy.

God bless you bro, u speak my mind.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by shilling(f): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2012
lol smh

Akby: Kanye West himself said this on a stage performance 'I (Kanye West) sold my soul to the devil, i know it's a crapy deal but it's enough to get some happy meals' wait all dis
happened after he joined illuminati. We all knew Kanye was a semi Gospel art before his mum died and now he is off d track. For ur informatn, Chris Brown and Usher are both coming to Nigeria to launch their new albulms respectively and the new recruited lad D'banj just signed Davido not quite long. I tell u dis guys are coming in full tym into naija. This happened in my present a day before P-square mum died on twitter. @rickrozay i.e Rick Ross twitted dat 'If we nt talk'n abt money wat d f*ck are we gonna?' Then @PeterPsquare replied 'tell them boss' bring'n all this facts together it means there is skeleton in deir cupboard. If u doubt wat i just said, follow me on twitter @akby_ware and i will show u d conversation. To be candid dis guys form their deaths, we were told Kanye's mum was sick before she died rite but she had already bin sacrificed days earlier dat was y kanye travelled so it's gonna appear shock'n. The day Akon signed Psquare was the end of d real Psquare we used to know. How much are these guys making for dem to have bought a private jet? Think!!!!! Illuminati gives u fame, cash, everythn u can ever imagine. Lemme pause a bit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Naira Marley's Four Children And Wife / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 58th Birthday Today! / Jaaruma Is Giving Away N1,000,000 & Mac Cosmetics To Celebrate 1 Year On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.