Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Let's Name Pple That Is Of Great Asset To Our State Or Country Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Name Pple That Is Of Great Asset To Our State Or Country Nigeria (696 Views)

Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB / Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Name Pple That Is Of Great Asset To Our State Or Country Nigeria by neyyo101: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
i have this strong believe over some pple in Nigeria nevertheless d corruption going on in our country Nigeria...we have gud pple but they are never ready to lead or rule.This pple are very humble,rich and doing well in dia respective fields...if u know of pple that are distinct,unique,i mean pple of integrity hope u are getting my point.
This pple am talking about u can never do shaddy deals with them cos u won't there to introduce it to them...
This pple value life and have d fear of God...
I can start naming them from one to 10...eg PROFESSOR OLUWALANA from UNAAB university of agriculture abeokuta...Check this man's record/profile if u won't cut cap..am not talking abt philanthropist that has looted pple's money,politicians,pastors or imaam but neutral and resourceful man/woman...
Pple with Gud qualities that are worth emulating...
They can be activist/comrades,ur mentor ...pls note:don't just drop names u 've never made ur findings on pls...
Re: Let's Name Pple That Is Of Great Asset To Our State Or Country Nigeria by neyyo101: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
1. Prof. OLUWALANA from UNAAB
2.MRS. OYEBOLU from MAPOLY
3.MR. OLUWAYINKA of Ogun state SUBEB board
4.MR. TUNDE IYIOLAa of Ogun state Vet Hospital
5. U're free to add urs

(1) (Reply)

Between Pastors And Politicians Who Tell More Lies / Sanusi Lamido Indicted Of Fraud And Forgery Over Bank Nationalization. / Patience Jonathan, Turai Yar’adua To Settle Land Dispute Out Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.