Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Training On Beaded Jewelry Crafting - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Training On Beaded Jewelry Crafting (854 Views)

Discounted Training On Beaded And Wired Jewelry Crafting!!! / 5 Steps To Make A Beaded Jewelry / Crafting Style That's Hand Made In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training On Beaded Jewelry Crafting by dunsoyncrtn(f): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2012
Dunsoyn School of Jewelry Crafting brings to you a session of intensive training on BEADED JEWELRY CRAFTING...Starting from July 23rd-5th August. Weekday Option(10am-2pm), Weekend Option(11am-4pm). VENUE: CHRIST LIVINGSPRING APOSTOLIC MINISTRY (CLAM), OMOLE, IKEJA, LAGOS. FEE: N9000. Please call 08053417443 to enrol and to make enquiries. WIRED JEWELRY CRAFTING comes up immediately after. DUNSOYN CREATIONS.....we craft to suit YOU! Please spread the news...thank you....

Re: Training On Beaded Jewelry Crafting by dunsoyncrtn(f): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2012
You can come with your training fee on Monday 23rd July 2012 but call 08053417443 to confirm attendance. You will have access to comprehensive and easy-to-use lecture notes. Do not miss this opportunity.
Re: Training On Beaded Jewelry Crafting by dunsoyncrtn(f): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2012
Training is going to be intensive.
Re: Training On Beaded Jewelry Crafting by Ayodaygee(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2012
Hi, wooooowwwww....so glad to read about your famous beaded and wireworks training here on Nairaland......I ve got girlfriends that have attended a few of your past trainings...Mehnnnn peeps.....this training is really cool.

Trust....I will spread d news of this training...By the way...that means people can come along and pay on Monday bah?

1 Like

Re: Training On Beaded Jewelry Crafting by dunsoyncrtn(f): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2012
Hello Ayodaygee, yes people can come along with their training fee on Monday. Its gonna be an impactful period. You wont regret coming.....
Re: Training On Beaded Jewelry Crafting by kuneex(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Uhmmmmm...ok....gave one of my sis the info. She would be calling you soon. No wahala......do keep up this great work.

Cheers.
Re: Training On Beaded Jewelry Crafting by dunsoyncrtn(f): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Thank you Kuneex, i will be expecting her call.
Re: Training On Beaded Jewelry Crafting by dunsoyncrtn(f): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2012
The TRAINING on BEADED JEWELRY CRAFTING kicks off tomorrow 23rd July. Confirmation of Attendance via SMS i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ your full names to 08053417443 ends today!!!! Don't be left out!

(1) (Reply)

Good Quality Brazilian Human Hair At Discount Prices / Silk Saree Buying & Care Tips / Sales!!! On 100% Original Human Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.