Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies (5663 Views)

Governor Ajimobi And His Daughter Stare At Each Other At An Event / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2012
Mother of the governor of Oyo State, Alhaja Sikirat Abeje Ajimobi is dead. She was 85.
According to a release signed by Dr. Festus Adedayo, Special Adviser on Media to Governor Ajimobi, Alhaja Ajimobi died in her home in Ibadan today (Wednesday) during a brief illness.
The governor’s mother was aprominent trader, devout Muslim and community leader.
Alhaja Ajimobi was survived by nine children and would be buried in Ibadan tomorrorow (Thursday) at 2 p.m. at her husband’s house at Johnson Awe Street, Apata, Ibadan.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/18/mother-of-governor-ajimobi-dies/
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by adefo(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2012
RIP Mama
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by ismhab(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2012
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by 0yewale(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2012
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace..
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2012
Wow! Rip mama. Mama died the right time. State funeral: estimate 3 billion naira

7 Likes

Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Chanchit: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2012
We don hear.... Neeeeext...!
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by ibrash600: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2012
rest in perfect peace alhaja
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by DaMayor1: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2012
This is his family/personal issue, and as much as i feel his pain, this news has no business being in public sphere. How does this change the price of Garri in the market? When will Nigerians be liberated from this mentality?
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Neoviper147: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2012
[size=16pt]If she die nko, how will that affect the prize of fish in the market or how will that give me job. Nonesence.[/size] angry angry angry
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by inspirenet: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2012
ismhab: May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by slimyem: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2012
....and here comes another avenue for wasteful spending....
Smh!
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by robinhoodd2(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2012
Neoviper147: [size=16pt]If she die nko, how will that affect the prize of fish in the market or how will that give me job. Nonesence.[/size] angry angry angry
and u STUPIDLY think u can get a job with that ur bad english"NONESENCE INDEED"

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Elueme: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2012
Sho! This na news abi waiting? May she RIP
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Abujafood: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2012
Mama, RIP
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Abujafood: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2012
robinhoodd2: and u STUPIDLY think u can get a job with that ur bad english"NONESENCE INDEED"

No mind am Jare, some people don't know they are the source of their bad luck!
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Abujafood: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2012
slimyem: ....and here comes another avenue for wasteful spending....
Smh!

Syh = Shake your head! After not before the 'wasteful spending'(presumption is ........)
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by tunapawizzy: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2012
Neoviper147: [size=16pt]If she die nko, how will that affect the prize of fish in the market or how will that give me job. Nonesence.[/size] angry angry angry

my brother calm down.....God will provide a job but u av to learn how to spell nonsense first

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by slimming: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2012
when does that become a public liability to the Nigerian people, the Governor should go and do his responsibility.
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by marabout(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2012
RIP mama.
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2012
Ok! When is the burial coming up? Can't wait to buy asoebi.
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by plentykola(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2012
i think u should be using ur sense b4 talk dnt use sence cos if u use ur sense u will get a better job ode buruku
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Musiwa2: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2012
f
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by crackhouse(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2012
tunapawizzy:
my brother calm down.....God will provide a job but u av to learn how to spell nonsense first
na wa o. Why is everybody picking up on this guy's small mistake. My dear, don't tell me u know everything.
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Hoii(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2012
0yewale: may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace..
HOW DID U KNW DAT SHE WAS GENTLE? DID U MEET HER?
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by free2ryhme: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2012
rip
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2012
I hope there won't be another expensive owambe just like the recent one by fayemi. You all need to see aregbe dancing his sorrows away at the owambe.Lolz.
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Sharon6(f): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2012
Oku Ijoba niyen. RIP Mama.
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by sojiboy(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2012
The next thin u will here frm Lie Mumu Head(Lai Muhamed) is dat its Oyo state Pdp dat kill Ajimobi mother.RIP mama.Oyo workers will pay darely for dis.Naira in trouble
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Haryoryhemie(f): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
plenty kola: i think u should be using ur sense b4 talk dnt use sence cos if u use ur sense u will get a better job ode buruku
i wonder oooo
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by OmoLisabi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Rest in Perfect Peace. Mama
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by Haryoryhemie(f): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
What is my business with her death afterall she died at old age and money dey. Or d governor is trying to send invitation card to NL ni?
Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by wadoski: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
I so pity you, so sorry you dont have a job. I can see what joblessness cause.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Debt Reduced From N87Billion To N63Billion / 11,000 Youths Renounce Cultism In Bayelsa / Five Nigerian Men Arrested In Dubai For Robbing With Toy Guns ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.