Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip (8247 Views)

Five Star Music Boss, E-money Takes Children On A Shopping Spree....photos / Beyonce Reveals Blue Ivy's Face / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Super1759: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2012
The 30 year old mother was spotted yesterday during a shopping trip around manhattan district in New york with her daughter’s face left unguarded inside a shop. No one is sure of the source but the person who snapped the photo must have been pretty smart about it.
Coming out of the store, Beyonce covered her with a white blanket showing her bare legs with her face pressed tightly against her chest to avoid her being snapped. Hehehehe…If only she knew…http://thespianamber./2012/07/19/beyonce-accidentally-reveal-blue-ivys-face-during-a-shopping-trip/

Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by nikkyshyne(f): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2012
How could the last pic be accidental?. Ivy has got a striking resemblance to JZ now oo. Look at her chicks.
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Super1759: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2012
You know bayounce kept her face away from public since the birth of ivy.but obivous dats jayzz..I thought she was a monster before now..lol
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by naijarican(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
That baby is so beautiful. She does look like Jay-Z though. Hope that changes as she matures.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Who cares ?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by YorubaOmoge: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
That baby has one big head lol
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
OH BOY! HAPPY THE BABY LOOKS JUST LIKE HER DAD. CHUBBY FACE ALL THE WAY. grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Super1759: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
naijarican: That baby is so beautiful. She does look like Jay-Z though. Hope that changes as she matures.
how do you know her behaviour? Are you her nanny? Or did you go 4 beyounce's omugwo or are you close to jazzy?
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by naijarican(f): 3:45am On Jul 20, 2012
Super1759: how do you know her behaviour? Are you her nanny? Or did you go 4 beyounce's omugwo or are you close to jazzy?

WTF are you talking about Ain't nobody said nothing about the babies behavior! We are talking about the babies looks. I said I hope as she matures she will begin to look less like JayZ and more like her mom... Stay on topic dammit!!!

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Super1759: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2012
naijarican:

WTF are you talking about Ain't nobody said nothing about the babies behavior! We are talking about the babies looks. I said I hope as she matures she will begin to look less like JayZ and more like her mom... Stay on topic dammit!!!
hmmm omo c vex..hahahahaha.abeg oo no vapourise out of anger.I only asked a question self I didn't give a conclusive opinion
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by naijarican(f): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
Super1759: hmmm omo c vex..hahahahaha.abeg oo no vapourise out of anger.I only asked a question self I didn't give a conclusive opinion

LOL!!! Ok, shooooot I thought you was trying to get snappy with me LOL. It's all good. Made a sister get her neck roll on! grin
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
naijarican: That baby is so beautiful. She does look like Jay-Z though. Hope that changes as she matures.

Na wa for you oh. See your contradictory post. If she is indeed beautiful (as you admit), and if she does look like Jay-Z (as you also admit), then why would you hope that (1) she looks less beautiful, and (2) she looks less like Jay-Z, as she matures? Since you imply (whether you know it or not) that her beauty is attributable to her resemblance to Jay-Z, why would you want "that" (whatever that means ) to change as she matures? ? ? Chai. Women una wahala too plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by naijarican(f): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2012
pro01:

Na wa for you oh. See your contradictory post. If she is indeed beautiful (as you admit), and if she does look like Jay-Z (as you also admit), then why would you hope that (1) she looks less beautiful, and (2) she looks less like Jay-Z, as she matures? Since you imply (whether you know it or not) that her beauty is attributable to her resemblance to Jay-Z, why would you want "that" (whatever that means ) to change as she matures? ? ? Chai. Women una wahala too plenty.

She's a baby, and most babies no matter which parent they favor in the beginning are beautiful. Me hoping that her features morph more into a semblance of Beyonce has more to do with her features being softer than Jay Z's. Would you want your baby girl to look like Jay Z?? Why are you taking things so literally Besides, I'd rather her look more like Beyonce than this:

...and I'm sure Beyonce would agree grin

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Super1759: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
naijarican:

She's a baby, and most babies no matter which parent they favor in the beginning are beautiful. Me hoping that her features morph more into a semblance of Beyonce has more to do with her features being softer than Jay Z's. Would you want your baby girl to look like Jay Z?? Why are you taking things so literally Besides, I'd rather her look more like Beyonce than this:

hahahahhhahahaa..mehn,but you can't predict the resemblance of a child even from birth. How are we sure jayzzz doesn't look like her mother or even grandmother.but if she dares looks like jayzz.she is gona worwor. Hahahahahaa

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by ocular007(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
hahahha,if IVY CATER come resemble JAY-Z,wahala go dey o.becos JZ na worwor man with bign check and big nose ,whith big belly..beyonce should start praying ooooobecos beauty plays a big rols in ones life
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by azpekuliar: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Gosh! Striking resemblance to Jay-Z. Cute! Happy she looks like Jay-Z, but she gotta have asss like Beyonce!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by sparkleRed(f): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2013
Super1759: how do you know her behaviour? Are you her nanny? Or did you go 4 beyounce's omugwo or are you close to jazzy?
Guy u dull ooh she was talkin about d looks nt character..idi very very dull
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Sommyangel(f): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2013
In Op's voice "Benyonshi ashidentally reveals blue ivy's face"...wats so special abt d baby's face?...SMH
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by pomporiking: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
I need to know the cave you live in op..this pic has been on the net for over 2months
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Abbey2sam(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2013

Are you high ni? Did you see anything like behaviour on that post......?

Idiat
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Jennyoge(f): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2013
pls im new here, cn sme1 tel me wat's wit d first 2 comnent stuf
Re: Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip by Damolablaize(f): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2013
naijarican:
She's a baby, and most babies no matter which parent they favor in the beginning are beautiful. Me hoping that her features morph more into a semblance of Beyonce has more to do with her features being softer than Jay Z's. Would you want your baby girl to look like Jay Z?? Why are you taking things so literally Besides, I'd rather her look more like Beyonce than this: [/color][/b]

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna - I Love Playing With Snakes Nake*d | Photos / This Photo Of Angela Okorie’s Son Will Give You Goosebumps / Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.