Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Bread Making Machine Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bread Making Machine Needed (14136 Views)

Looking For Bread Making Equipment / Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) / Bread Making Biz Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bread Making Machine Needed by thirdi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
Pls i need to set up a bread making factory and need equipment. that is an automated bread making machine or plant

can anybody be of help how i can get this equipment?
Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by babasin(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
if you serious, it will cost you N10mil.

It will shipped from Europe
Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by thirdi(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2007
Please can i have more information please.

am really serious.

give me a link or some specifications

Thank you
Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by obua: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2007
What is the volume that you are looking at. Russian/Chinese are cheaper and will be easier maintenance wise. I can assist for Russian machines
Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by PapaBrowne(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2007
My brother's company runs a bakery and deals in top of the range bakery equipments.
Here, I will attempt to educate you on the equipments and their qualities.

If you are seeking an automated bakery line, the basic  equipments you'll need are:
1) Oven                            ( Rotary Rack oven is much much more preferable.)
2)Spiral Mixer                   (Different grades exist based on kilogram capacity)
3)Dough Divider               ( Many bakeries operate with out it)
4)Rounder or Moulder
5)Proofer/Proofing chamber ( Used to regulate temperature)
6)Slicing Machine
7) Packaging Machine     ( You could do without this)

Usually the best equipments are made in Italy and Germany.However, they are too expensive.
I really wouldn't advise you to go for Chinese equipments. They are not reliable.
Russian machines are not the most efficient.
The best and most affordable equipments come from Turkey.You would be impressed at their equipments.

Futhermore, I'd advise you don't purchase in Nigeria. They are outrageously expensive and the quality is very suspect.Many seemingly new ones are just refurbished.

My brother's company can help get very nice prices as he has deals with a Top of  range manufacturer in Turkey.
They cover all areas from Bakery set up, Bakery Consulting, Equipment Sales and Repairs, Ingridient solutions, Staff training and everything that deals with the baking industry.They also own two bakeries.Very Successful.

You really do need to contact a professional or you would make serious errors.I have seen it happen one too many times.
You can reach him here

Total Bakery Solutions
wenses79@gmail.com

Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by duzz: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2007
Dear Sir,

I am a Netherlands based industrial machine, plant, import and exporter with many clients in Nigeria, I have many New bread making machine in storage all with 3yrs guarantee: in the attached file is the list of bread making making that i have in ware house ready to export as well as generator starting from 40KW and above.
Contact me direct at matheworama@gmail.com
I could not post attached file because it to large to post on this site, contact me direct for full detail,
thanks,
Duzz
Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by thirdi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2007
Thanks guys am still thinking on this offers and will like more details as in cost and setup fees

thank u
Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by CHINABAKE: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2010
HI BOSS:

WE ARE BIGGIST MANUFACTORY OF CHINA BAKERY AND KITCHEN EQUIPMENT. WE SELL TO LINKRICH AND WE SELL TO AFRICA A LOT,OUR PRODUCTS IS ENOUGH TO HELP YOU OPEN A BAKERY STORE.BUT WE HOPE TO SUPPORT YOU TO OPEN 100 STORES WITH YEARS EFFORTS/

Guangdong Henglian Food Machinery Co., Ltd.
Oversea market manager
Mr Baker Lee
email/msn messager franklee2010@hotmail.com skype frankleeinchina
Address: No. 95, Li Jiang Road, ShiLou Town, Panyu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong, China.

Zip Code: 511447

Tel: +86(20)84868086 mobile 86-13928760800

Fax: +86(20)84862988

Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by devLov(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
We are indiginous manufacturer of bakery equipments and confectioneries in Nigeria .
Just send your specifications to us ,we asure you of extreemly affordable, Equipments which will save you a lot of you capital .
We are to Install and run Backup services .
Contact us at
+234-07030283967, WhatsApp 07088263953.
Instergram @naijabakingovens.

Regards,
Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by CHINABAKE: 4:12am On Aug 25, 2011
Yes, we make OEM service, we make for clients from germany, uk and usa, and even turkey company they give us orders to make bakery equipments with their logo and sell them only,and they resell to africa and middle east

Wait your enquiry

Baker Lee

185429755@qq.com

www.china-foodmachine.com
Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by caprisegao: 3:15am On Sep 06, 2013
Dear sir ,
We are supplier of bakery equipment from China, we can offer complete set of bakery equipment.Feel free to contact me and I will send you price list .
My email : sales01@shmooha.com
My tel: 0086-18001788503

1 Like

Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by FumaFoodMachine: 9:18am On Mar 20
Let me know if you need this machine. Vacuum Cooling System Roll Mixing Machine Vacuum Tumbler Mixer

www.fuma-foodmachine.com

Re: Bread Making Machine Needed by FumaFoodMachine: 9:23am On Mar 20
And this machine: Commercial fruits vegetables dehydrator heat pump dehydration dryer machine

Features:
1. Adjustable Drying Temperature: Customize your drying process with a temperature range of 50°C to 80°C, accommodating a wide variety of drying needs.
2. Versatile Application: Suitable for a wide range of drying applications, making it a versatile solution for various food items.
3. professional fruit flower dehydrator hot air dryer for fruit and vegetable is suitable for drying a very large variety of food.

www.fuma-foodmachine.com/Commercial-fruits-vegetables-dehydrator-heat-pump-dehydration-dryer-machine-pd742931088.html

(1) (Reply)

ShapShap Wins $8000 At GITEX 2022 Supernova Challenge Pitch Competition In Dubai / How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) / Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.