Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Creative Government Business Contracts and Government Business Solutions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creative Government Business Contracts and Government Business Solutions (639 Views)

Why Will Jonathan Talk When Government Business In Done In Black & White / Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government / Retardation Of Government Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Government Business Contracts and Government Business Solutions by ayo84(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2012
Anyone in Government or someone who has close Connect to Government Officials willing to partner on developing business solutions and proposing Consultancy and Contracts .I'm a business developer ,and i have a lot of government related solutions based on Revenue generation, Human capital develoment, ICT and Public Enlightment and Public Participation.I'm looking for people on nairaland who have direct connections to people in Government in States, and the Federal Government.
We can actually execute and run this projects.
Pls holla me via my email address below:

Re: Creative Government Business Contracts and Government Business Solutions by ayo84(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2012
Most times we are saddled with people in government who lack creativity and do not have ideas on government solutions that can generate revenue for the State.
Lots of Federal Government agencies don't have creative ideas to spend money on, they end up allocating money for useless and unnecessary projects.
i can develop creative contract ideas and solutions for practically every kind of Government Agency, wheither local,state or federal.
My company is looking to work with Government officials and also private people who have connections to make this happen.
my email is below

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nigeria Water Coperation / The State Of Our Nation / CBN To Print N5, 000 Note, Others With N40bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.