Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Is It Possible To Get A Real Job Here On Nairaland ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Possible To Get A Real Job Here On Nairaland ? (855 Views)

What Odd Jobs Did You Do As Graduate Before You Got A Real Job? / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / Pls Any Real Job In IBADAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get A Real Job Here On Nairaland ? by Adexy4us(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2012
Pls share ur experience if actually u av got a job of ur choice here....Just wondering
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Real Job Here On Nairaland ? by ikee(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2012
Quite Possible But SHINE YOUR EYES
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Real Job Here On Nairaland ? by Adexy4us(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Oluwafemiogundiran@gmail.com
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Real Job Here On Nairaland ? by Debeloved87(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
Of course u can, i have been to real interview for jobs by some vacancy post i found in here and i have also received dozens of messages of interview from scammers...all you need to do my guy is just for you to shine ur eyes and also inquire from the house, he that ask for direction can never get lost...
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Real Job Here On Nairaland ? by Adexy4us(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
Debeloved87: Of course u can, i have been to real interview for jobs by some vacancy post i found in here and i have also received dozens of messages of interview from scammers...all you need to do my guy is just for you to shine ur eyes and also inquire from the house, he that ask for direction can never get lost...
u ar rite bro....tnx a bunch

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Young And Dynamic Females / Got A Text From Vacancy For An Interview @ 6 Association Avenue Okeafa Isolo / Vacancy. 300k/month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.