Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Finally! Edeson Super Model Of The Week Has Emerged: - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Finally! Edeson Super Model Of The Week Has Emerged: (724 Views)

Pictures: Well Endowed Super Model Shares Daring Pictures / Desmond Elliot Has Emerged Edeson Nollywood Legend / Edeson Super Model Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Edeson Super Model Of The Week Has Emerged: by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2012
FINALLY!
Edeson SUPER MODEL of The WEEK Has Emerged:
Her name is Bolasewa Adejoke , She is currently studying Computer Science at The POLYTECHNIC Ibadan and a native of osun state.
Her favourite food is plantain and egg; she loves dancing but dislike watching football.
QUESTIONS:
- Do you Think BOLASEWA ADEJOKE is beautiful and Sexy?
- Does She deserve to be ‘Edeson SUPER MODEL of The WEEK?

IMPORTANT NOTE

It would be recalled that in previous WEEKS
- Patience Okoro
- Ijeoma Nnaji
-Naomi Blue
made our SUPER MODEL of The Week.

Watch Out For NEXT Week ‘EDESON SUPER MODEL’

EDESON SUPER MODEL concept is aimed at celebrating the beauty, dignity and virtues of young Nigerian girls or any girl with good profile.
All my SUPER MODELS will be documented and immortalized in my News website and they stand the chance of receiving goodies from me.

How To Apply For EDESON SUPER MODEL.
If you are a young girl, and you think you are beautiful, sexy and daring, then send your photos and info to endyedeson@yahoo.com or betterstill, Contact the Editor-In-Chief of EDESON ONLINE NEWS NETWORK, Mr. Endy Edeson via: 08187482437.

You never can tell, you might just be the Next EDESON SUPER MODEL of the WEEK.

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Disrespect Nigerians – M.i. / Nigeria’s Great Musical Break-ups / 2013 So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.