Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Street Fighter 4 Revealed! First Screenshot - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Street Fighter 4 Revealed! First Screenshot (988 Views)

Street Fighter 5 Nigeria Community On PS4 / Street Fighter 4 Is Out On Ps3!" Hadoken Is Back Again" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street Fighter 4 Revealed! First Screenshot by texazzpete(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2007
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3164756

Check out the link above to get info on the recently announced Street Fighter 4. Here's a screenshot below

Re: Street Fighter 4 Revealed! First Screenshot by Ivvie: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2007
What exactly is going to be the difference.  The traditional Street Figher is what everyone appreciates.  Awesome, 2D.  I have almost every collection on US platform, but still prefer SF2 Turbo above all.
Re: Street Fighter 4 Revealed! First Screenshot by dakmanzero(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2007
How much of the difference you notice depends on how 'into' street fighter you are. Some people cant tell the difference between sf2 and super sf2 turbo, but others (like me) can write a book! cheesy

I think the biggest difference will be the graphics, which look purely amazing. I'm interested in seeing how they can implement the strict frame based gameplay of streetfighter with fluidly moving celshaded graphics, though. If they end up with EX's floaty timing, it will be rubbish, But SF3's 'burst' animation was a step in the right direction,

If this comes out on ps3 or xbox360 I'll surely get it even if its rubbish. SF is a cherished part of my youth
Re: Street Fighter 4 Revealed! First Screenshot by Ivvie: 4:57am On Dec 27, 2007
I love Street fighter. The game play is what matters. I really haven't been into games of recent but will be in a few months. SF2 brings back the '90s. I am so not impressed with EX2Plus Alpha (Arika). I believe that was in response to Tekken II.
Re: Street Fighter 4 Revealed! First Screenshot by debosky(m): 5:23am On Dec 27, 2007
all those hours spent at the game center instead of going to lesson those years ago. . .don't play much video games these days, but I'd love to get my hands on one of those! tongue
Re: Street Fighter 4 Revealed! First Screenshot by dakmanzero(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2007
lol, whether we like it or not, as we get older our reflexes get duller and our ability to learn is impaired.

We like to give excuses like not having enough time (a valid excuse, by the way) but when it comes down to it, the reflexes are just not there anymore!

Thank goodness then that this new SF game is designed to be less complicated to get into. Watching daigo, BAS and the rest of them in international streetfighter tournaments really puts things into perspective!

(1) (Reply)

Need These Ps3 Games / How I Overcome A Stressful /bored Day Playing Online Games / I Am Creating A Gaming Competition, Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.