Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Neymar Begs Ganso To Stay At Santos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Begs Ganso To Stay At Santos (3192 Views)

Neymar Junior Da Silva Dos Santos::the Most Expensive Footballer Ever In History / Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun / Is Ramires Santos Of Chelsea Fc From Kenya? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Begs Ganso To Stay At Santos by Xflint(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
I got a story from opera sports news which says that Neymar is begging his team mate Ganso to stay at Santos

Neymar is desperately hoping Ganso decides to remain at Santos, joking that he has been begging his team-mate not to abandon him.
The star pair are on international duty in Europe as Brazil prepare to challenge for Olympic gold at the London Games.

But their absence from domestic competition has not quelled speculation surrounding their respective futures at club level.

While Neymar has claimed there is no chance of him leaving the Vila Belmiro before the next World Cup, he said he has no idea if Ganso will also stay at Santos.

"I have had to repeat for three years that I will stay at Santos," Neymar was quoted as saying by Lancenet.

"Everyone knows that I will stay at Santos until 2014.

"I may or may not sign a new deal (after that); I will only know that when the time comes.

"But (Ganso) has not told me yet if he is going to leave. If I had to talk not about the friend, but the player, I would say that everyone wants to have someone like him on the team.

"I do not know much about what is happening. I ask him not to abandon me. I hope he will not go far away from me."

Neymar is widely expected to join Barcelona when his contract with Santos expires in 2014, while Ganso has been heavily linked with both Porto and AC Milan.

nigerian forum
Re: Neymar Begs Ganso To Stay At Santos by lalahdgooner(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
Neymar wants Ganso to wait until he (Neymar) goes to Barcelona before Ganso can move on? Hope he comes to Arsenal. He's an awesome player

(1) (Reply)

'try Not To Compare Messi With Ronaldo Any Longer!' - Balotelli Excited / Caption This Photo Of Samuel Eto Before Kano And Katsina Results Arrive. / Worst Soccer Injuries Of All Times With Pictures VDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.