Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Saw Big Dirts Inside 2 My Mirinda Bottles Uncorked - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Saw Big Dirts Inside 2 My Mirinda Bottles Uncorked (1203 Views)

See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) / Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Big Dirts Inside 2 My Mirinda Bottles Uncorked by winexviv: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pls i bought a mirinda bottle few months ago and i saw big dirsts inside and also a girl friend of my saw another mirinda bottle uncorked with dirts inside.
Pls i need someone to help me fight the case because they owe us a duty of care which they neglect because its Nigeria.
Pls if you can helpsend your email lets discuss further. Thanks
Re: I Saw Big Dirts Inside 2 My Mirinda Bottles Uncorked by Sunofgod(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
Are you not sure its not just the 'Ingredients'?

Remove the dirt and analyse it . .
Re: I Saw Big Dirts Inside 2 My Mirinda Bottles Uncorked by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
winexviv: Pls i bought a mirinda bottle few months ago and i saw big dirsts inside and also a girl friend of my saw another mirinda bottle uncorked with dirts inside.
Pls i need someone to help me fight the case because they owe us a duty of care which they neglect because its Nigeria.
Pls if you can helpsend your email lets discuss further. Thanks
What's there to discuss further? Throw the drinks away and continue your life. You'd better not be thinking of litigation unless you have a way to prove that the impurities were there before you uncorked the bottle.
Re: I Saw Big Dirts Inside 2 My Mirinda Bottles Uncorked by winexviv: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Its not the ingredients. A friend adviced mt to no open them yet otherwise my claims will be invalid or tagged false allegation. I just need someone to help me take up the case
Re: I Saw Big Dirts Inside 2 My Mirinda Bottles Uncorked by winexviv: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
fellis:
What's there to discuss further? Throw the drinks away and continue your life. You'd better not be thinking of litigation unless you have a way to prove that the impurities were there before you uncorked the bottle.

sorry, i have not opened the drinks yet. It was a wrong choce of english
Re: I Saw Big Dirts Inside 2 My Mirinda Bottles Uncorked by infolpf: 4:03am On Sep 21, 2012
There is no real case unless you suffered some damage as a result. Otherwise your claim might simply lead to a refund, and in more civilized societies, a recall of other bottles in same production line.

(1) (Reply)

Calabar People Your Attention Is Needed / How To Make Your Home Made Ogbono Soup (draw Soup) / The Best Fruits And Foods To Cure A Hangover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.