Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique (5960 Views)

‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / Prayer Points To Break The Powers Of Witchcraft / Good Occult Fraternities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique by ogigkw: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
I am Kwadwo from Ghana, I never believed in Occults Powers until I tried the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA of Island of Mozambique

The Occult Priest of Kasakika is an Occult Priest that derives his power from the Indian ocean of Mozambique.

The Occult Priest of Kasakika is a spiritual lighten to the future of the unknown, of richest and success, don't live the life you can't control due to your inability of spirituality that sees beyond the physical.

For inquiries and spiritual consolation email: occult.priest.spiritual@priest.com or call +258862239765 or +258849488090

If you wish to call the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA you must only call 12 O'clock Mid Night (ONLY) Mozambique Time.

The Occult Priest of KASAKIKA speaks only Portuguese language, but he also has a translator in English and French Languages!!!
Re: Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique by okala1202: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
dont you think that there is a price for what he did for you
Re: Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique by protocol4all: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2013
This Priest of KASAKIKA on the internet is a SCAM. I fall victim of this criminals and sent them so 800 Dollars. Finally after collecting all your money they will ask you to send them you NAKED PICTURE to do spiritual work. That shows that they are out to blackmail you after reaping you off your money. BEWARE AND NEVER CONTACT THE CRMINALS
Re: Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique by Debeloved87(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
protocol_4all: This Priest of KASAKIKA on the internet is a SCAM. I fall victim of this criminals and sent them so 800 Dollars. Finally after collecting all your money they will ask you to send them you NAKED PICTURE to do spiritual work. That shows that they are out to blackmail you after reaping you off your money. BEWARE AND NEVER CONTACT THE CRMINALS
LOOLLLLLLL....even the Op is very hillarious yet very sad...its only the blessings of God, that maketh rich and add no sorrows to it..GET JESUS NOW...AMEN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Palm Sunday / The Best Argument For The Existence Of GOD / Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.