Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published (14087 Views)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / The Reason Why Jamb 2013 Result Has Not Been Published..now DISCLOSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by mukina2: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
T[b]he West African Examinations Council (WAEC), on Thursday denied rumours that it had published results of the 2012 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

The Deputy Director, Public Affairs of the Council, Mr. Yusuf Ari, in a chat with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos, described such rumours as ``wicked and misleading[/b].''

Ari said the council had received information that some individuals with evil intentions were trying to deceive the public by posting fraudulent information online concerning the results.

He added that some of the fraudsters even went as far as urging innocent individuals to buy scratch cards to access the results.

``There is absolutely nothing like that from our Council. We are surprised about this information because we have been receiving calls concerning the said release of results.

``We have barely finished our examination. We have just concluded marking the examination scripts in some states while waiting on others largely due to security challenge in the country.

``Going by our tradition, WAEC has never released the result of this particular examination in July,’’ he added.

According to him, there is no way the result of examinations that commenced in April across the country and concluded on May 17, will be released in July.

``The policy officially is that results must be released 90 days after the last paper is taken.

``But in the recent past, we have been releasing results of this examination well ahead of schedule.

``And there is no way that the release of results of examination of this magnitude could be made without an elaborate news briefing by the Head of National Office,” Ari said.

The deputy director said that members of the test body were currently working hard to ensure that they met the target set aside for the release of the results.
Ari pleaded with candidates and other stakeholders to shun the deceit and not to allow themselves to be misguided by such wicked, baseless and false rumours.

``Whenever we are set to publish our results, we shall announce it using all the media of communication, as had always been the practice.

``Here in this council, we normally follow a pattern and we cannot start changing it now without following due process,” he said.

www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/54454-wassce-results-are-not-ready-waec.html
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
i knew it,,...frontpage for life...hahahaha...so who said waec had published it before? smh
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by ABAOmi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Oh!!! I almost had an hypertension wen I read that rumour
Of MASS FAILURE. All the same, they shuld release d results fast. Anyway, Α̇̇̇м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ ain't scared cos #oluwa is involved#
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by abel1091: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
I am very happy to hear this sir becouse we have decieve by evil persons that the WAEC result is out and their is mass failure and which is lie.thank u very much mr Ari and may u remain bless.
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
Wen r u goin 2 pay waec examiners?
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by cynthiarella: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
Wow! That means the rumore i heard was fake.
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by ebamma(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
okay
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by Chidex2442(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
10ks 2 u waec team 4 making this news reach d public
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by emsquare(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:
Oh!!! I almost had an hypertension wen I read that rumour
Of MASS FAILURE. All the same, they shuld release d results fast. Anyway, Α̇̇̇м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ ain't scared cos #oluwa is involved#

Hmmm!
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by Clemzy16(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
Wow! I'm so happy to hear this news. I was already scared when i heard that only 20% of people who sat for the examination passed maths, english and three other subjects. That was indeed a mass failure.
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by owabor(f): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
So wen is it likely 2 be released?
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by siddiq202(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Kessyy2k4: Wen r u goin 2 pay waec examiners?
Some examiners in Ekiti State recieved their alert during the week. i wonder wots still keeping my change, even after they removed the bonus. them no fit pay promptly?
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
soe: i knew it,,...frontpage for life...hahahaha...so who said waec had published it before? smh
i had to scroll up to check the poster? yeah front page madam for sure. no beef!
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by admitme(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
why would individuals be carrying such wrong info. what would they gain from it? They just succeeded in giving Student hypertension.
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by mrkels(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2012
Its because of the statistics nairaland posted on their front page the other day. Some people interpreted it as released results already. Even me I thought it was out until I read the full details
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by Murphy7h4: 1:17am On Jul 20, 2012
Good point
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by safarigirl(f): 5:19am On Jul 20, 2012
So if we go by Ari's words, the result should be out mid August, seems fair enough.
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by Silensa(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2012
safarigirl: So if we go by Ari's words, the result should be out mid August, seems fair enough.
let's hope so
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by danieltee(m): 2:30am On Jul 26, 2012
I see myself coming out with flying colours in all my papers.

1 Like

Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by danieltee(m): 2:30am On Jul 26, 2012
I see myself coming out with flying colours in all my papers, IJN. Amen.
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by padimo1: 1:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Waec team pls o, six yrs must nt waste o. Lo'ruko Christi
Re: 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published by Youngsage: 2:17am On Jul 27, 2012
padimo it is well. Say amen

(1) (Reply)

End In Sight For ASUU Strike As Govt, Union Agree On Seven Areas / 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This / How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.