Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Need A Loan. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan. (696 Views)

Many Business Ideas But No Capital. Pls Can You Help Me With A Loan? / Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? / To Get a Loan From a Nigerian Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan. by emmynem: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2007
which microfinance bank in lagos can i obtain loans easily and without hassles.
Re: I Need A Loan. by hejire(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2007
The manual " HOW TO OBTAIN LOANS FROM MICROFINANCE BANKS WITHOUT COLLATERAL" was relleased on friday, 14th Sept,2007 by HECONCEPTS. It contains

(1). 7 proven strategies on how to raise capital without borrowing

(2) Names, addresses, and contact information of individual, phillantropic and corporate
organisations in Nigeria and overseas who give INTEREST FREE loans without
collateral.

(3) How to obtain loans from Nigerian microfinance institutions (banks) without collateral
in 24Hrs. Guaranteed.

(4) Names and addresses of these microfinance institutions in all the 36 states of the
federation and FCT.
, and more.

The cover price for the manual is #4,000. A discount of #1000 is given for order made on or before Saturday 22nd Dec,2007

For more information and order details call 08050639572, 07032620698.
You can also visit our office at 12, Kudirat Abiola way,Oregun,Ikeja.Lagos.

Shipping outside Lagos attracts extra #1000 for courrier.NO extra charge for Lagos residents.

(1) (Reply)

New Year Freebies (recharge Card Printing) / Societe Generale Unveils $7.2bn Lone Trader Loss / Does Anybody Know The Steps To Installing The Forex Robot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.