Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) (47128 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mrs 2Face aka Nollywood Star Annie Macaulay. Hot? Hmmmmmmm...

Update with video smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV6O4P-_-w0

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
I think the lollipop's hot! smiley

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by YorubaOmoge: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
She's not ugly, but she looks weird lol. I can't explain it.

Make she go open nyash for idibia nau, make she get belle before 2face knocks up another girl.

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
undecided undecided undecided I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE HOOKED TUFACE WITH.

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by kandikane: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
She's actually pretty, just that the photos don't do her justice and that hairstyle is not for her type of face.

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by YorubaOmoge: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
Isn't she Brazilian Yoruba or pure Yoruba?

I read something about those MacCauley names
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
She's ok! Too much makeup

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: Isn't she Brazilian Yoruba or pure Yoruba?

ONE OF THE RETURNEES.
kandikane: She's actually pretty, just that the photos don't do her justice and that hairstyle is not for her type of face.
AFTER ALL THE PHOTOSHOP?

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2012
'Uglier' than tuface

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2012
She is NOT!!

Unless "Hot" has a new meaning. I.e "Hot Mess".

And whats with the lollipop? Smh.

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by basher(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2012
chipmunkey: undecided undecided undecided I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE HOOKED TUFACE WITH.

Any guy who marries a woman just because she's "pretty" has seriously "catch ground" (according to my warri people). Pretty girls are 12 for 1 Naira. They are everywhere. However, a woman with a good heart, who you can work with, who'll stay reasonable, who's quite resistant to a sustained seductive attack, who doesn't have emotional baggage & serious personal issues, is not easy to find.

And by the way, she's a fine looking woman & I'll do her with pride wink

31 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by seunadeolu(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Wash up all the make-up and I WILL give my comment thereafter

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2012
basher:

Any guy who marries a woman just because she's "pretty" has seriously "catch ground" (according to my warri people). Pretty girls are 12 for 1 Naira. They are everywhere. However, a woman with a good heart, who you can work with, who'll stay reasonable, who's quite resistant to a sustained seductive attack, who doesn't have emotional baggage & serious personal issues, is not easy to find.

And by the way, she's a fine looking woman & I'll do her with pride wink
GOOD FOR YOU. grin

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2012
Never knew women admire their fellow womem.. Of course, that proves
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Ivynwa(f): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
The first picture is a bit hot I must say, the 4th picture is nice too but the fashion house that styled her did not do a good public image of themselves as they didn't do a good job there. Her hair is so carelessly done and did not do her justice at all, showing off her skull and having her look terrible.

This tuface woman is a fine girl but what is it about the way she throws things on these days that does not make her look very stylish? She can look better than that, I have seen a picture of her with a jacket and she looked very cute in that pic. They should have given her a sophisticated hairdo even if she must do gel, there are very sophisticated gel styles with sweet designs that would have given her a great look. They better redo the photo shoot for her and make her look lovely because they didn't work hard on that.

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
I've always found her to be pretty (and she is). But I don't like some of the poses in these pics. The last one where she's smiling's nice tho.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
sexkillz: She is NOT!!

Unless "Hot" has a new meaning. I.e "Hot Mess".

And whats with the lollipop? Smh.
Sharap dia! angry
Like you wouldn't cheat on me with her if given the chance angry tongue

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ivynwa: The first picture is a bit hot I must say, the 4th picture is nice too but the fashion house that styled her did not do a good public image of themselves as they didn't do a good job there. Her hair is so carelessly done and did not do her justice at all, showing off her skull and having her look terrible.

This tuface woman is a fine girl but what is it about the way she throws things on these days that does not make her look very stylish? She can look better than that, I have seen a picture of her with a jacket and she looked very cute in that pic. They should have given her a sophisticated hairdo even if she must do gel, there are very sophisticated gel styles with sweet designs that would have given her a great look. They better redo the photo shoot for her and make her look lovely because they didn't work hard on that.
I agree with you. The fashion house should have done their part but also goes to show that she is also finding her style and haven't gotten there yet. Its a learning process and definitely not easy when you're in the spotlight, not to talk of being the wife of 2Face!

I wouldn't call her hot but she is pretty smiley

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
bennyraz: Never knew women admire their fellow womem.. Of course, that proves
Proves what

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
J12: 'Uglier' than tuface
Why you dey vex
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by tpia5: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: Isn't she Brazilian Yoruba or pure Yoruba?

she's not yoruba, it seems.

she's calabar or somewhere like that.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by YorubaOmoge: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
So what's the history behind her name?

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by tpia5: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
i'm not sure.

i guess its found over there as well.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
ijebabe:
Proves what
something we all know grin
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
bennyraz: something we all know grin
I'm definitely left out of the segment that knows. Clear it up for me please.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
tpia@:

she's not yoruba, it seems.

she's calabar or somewhere like that.
She is actually from Ifiki local government area of Akwa-Ibom state
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ayobase(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
ijebabe:
Sharap dia! angry
Like you wouldn't cheat on me with her if given the chance angry tongue

Won't u cheat on sexkillz with 2face if given d chance?
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by MissyB3(f): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
I'm stealing the first pose, I likey. cheesy
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by naijarican(f): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: She's not ugly, but she looks weird lol. I can't explain it.

It's those dreadful a55 colored contacts. We know damn well her eyes aren't really grey. Why even try to fake it. *sigh* Natural beauty is far more appealing.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
ayobase:
Won't u cheat on sexkillz with 2face if given d chance?
Ayo, is that the question? By the way, you left your vest in my house last night undecided

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by nikkyshyne(f): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
Is it me or is it an illusion? She actually looks like Tuface in the 1st picture. undecided
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
ijebabe:
Why you dey vex

pssf* . . . Vex for who? . . . That ugly girl?

'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health / Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding