Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Mention Which State In Nigeria,you Would Like To Spend Your Hol's - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mention Which State In Nigeria,you Would Like To Spend Your Hol's (675 Views)

The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures / Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. / Which State Are You From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Which State In Nigeria,you Would Like To Spend Your Hol's by toygod2: 3:23am On Jul 20, 2012
Or just imagine,which state in Nigeria,would a foreigner like to spend its holiday?
To me,i ll choose Calabar,have heard that its one of the neatest state in Nigeria, as well as been richly endowed with so many resort centres in addition to their numerous natural resources,culture,tradition,food amidst all just to mention a few. (N.B;though i havent been there)
ABJ is another option. I think? due to the fact that,itis the F.C.T of the nation Nigeria.
Re: Mention Which State In Nigeria,you Would Like To Spend Your Hol's by tpia1: 4:09am On Jul 20, 2012
lagos.

abuja [maybe a week or couple of days just so i can say i've been to the place]
Re: Mention Which State In Nigeria,you Would Like To Spend Your Hol's by tpia1: 4:10am On Jul 20, 2012
which state in Nigeria,would a foreigner like to spend its holiday?

i'd say calabar.

abuja

north

ph

east
Re: Mention Which State In Nigeria,you Would Like To Spend Your Hol's by toygod2: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
LAGOS is even outta d option pls,is it d noise polution,dat is interesting or the hustling n bustling of the city.
Im talkin abou wia u can rest ur mind n relax

(1) (Reply)

To All N9jas / Can You Translate Your State's Slogan To Your Native Language? / Chinese Newspaper Erects ‘giant Joystick’ Building (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.