Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust (21640 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldieā€™s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by beejay112: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
De guy no Bleep am,buh he told keita I bite her nipple.mumu girl
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
fork adict:

For your mind, you tink say you don yarn abi? You tink say you don yarn.

Now let me tell you something. like you rightly confessed, you dont follow BBA so we are most def not on the same page but still I'll try to explain to you the reason for the outrage on here.

For 3 straight years, Nigeria had won the editions of the BBA. We all expected to run the show for a fourth. Nigeria sent 3 reps to the show this year and no one would have given a sheet about Goldie if the other 2 reps were in the game. Unfortunately the other 2 contestants had to exit the game under forced circumstances. That left her to shoulder the responsibility of bringing the money home. Naija depended on her to win the show. At that point she should have put national interest above hers. That is waht is expected of any sensible being. But she chose to let us all down while pursuing her personal interest. It shows someone without focus. She was in the house to win USD300,000 for herself and defend our national pride. But she chose to neglect all that and pursue love. To worsen issues, she couldnt even get the love. Now you expect us to be lenient with such a bi.tch? Hell no!

mr. addit, pls cut me some slack jare.. which national interest ru talking about? Does it come with an award? Will she share d moni wit u if she had won? How does it affect d average man on d street? National interest ko, international interest ni!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by forkadict(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2012
pine_ed:

mr. addit, pls cut me some slack jare.. which national interest ru talking about? Does it come with an award? Will she share d moni wit u if she had won? How does it affect d average man on d street? National interest ko, international interest ni!

E be like say you be Goldie relation. I said it in my post that since you dont watch BBA, we can never be on the same page. Go watch the Tom and Jerry wey you dey always watch.
Bye bye.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by peapea: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
[right][/right]
emmalezy:
Guy... Karen was nothing before bba that was y she went straight for the money... Goldie is a big girl rite before she starts singing ok.... So keep shut

IT'S U WHO SHOULD SHUT UP, SO SHE LACK BOYFRIEND IN NAIJA AND DECIDED THAT BBA HOUSE WAS THE RIGHT PLACE TO GET ONE. IF WITH HER FAME AND EVERY! EVERY!! SHE NO GET BOYFRIEND B/4 THEN SOMETIN IS TRUELY WRONG. NAIJA GUYS WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU. STOP BLAMING GOLDIE WHEN IT WAS U GUYS WHO ACTUALLY DID NOT DEEM HER FIT TO DATE HER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute / Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? / Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.