Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Help!!!letter Of Appeal From American School - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!!!letter Of Appeal From American School (625 Views)

I Was Given An Appeal From Finland Embassy / Escape From American ‘hell’ / Right Of Appeal Against A Student Visa Refusal To Be Abolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!letter Of Appeal From American School by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2012
My brother was recently denied a student F-1 visa to study aeronautical science at Embry Riddle Aeronautical university in the US.We contacted the school and they drafted a letter of appeal and sent to us but we asked them to send it directly to the embassy.Please is this a good move,how effective is this and the school wants to know to whom the letter should be addressed(and the email address).Please anybody with an answer should help asap.Thanks
Re: Help!!!letter Of Appeal From American School by Enlightened1: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
I think you should directly contact Justwise, Shallon or Vicjustice. They are experts in this sort of thing or better still go to the US Student visa thread and ask your question, you will be attended to promptly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Panic In Benin As Plane Hovers, Aborts Landing / . / Quick Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.