Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nairaland Jobbers, The Way Forward - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland Jobbers, The Way Forward (1304 Views)

Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? / Akure: Holiday Jobbers/ Nursery/Primary Teachers / The JOBBERS' Boot-camp! A Must NOT Miss For Every Job Seeker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Jobbers, The Way Forward by pewekac: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2007
i'm sure we've all missed the forum, came as a pleasant suprise to me that i could post this (some other threads/boards are also OPEN, i don't know what criteria Seun's using sha).

1)when we're back spamming and over-aggressive site advertisement have got to end. andychukse, Bamb, eachstep and co please take note

2) abeg let's share info on banks and branches collecting CVs grin grin grin (Unity bank main branch central area abuja is one of them)
Re: Nairaland Jobbers, The Way Forward by Seun(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2007
If there's someone who needs to be banned, post a link to her profile here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-99538.0.html
Re: Nairaland Jobbers, The Way Forward by bob2039: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2007
@postal yea it came as a surprise too! and thanks seun for your undastanding! and please let us respect ourselves!
Re: Nairaland Jobbers, The Way Forward by RobbieLex: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2007
angry angry angry

seems thats all i can do as you call the shots!!!
Re: Nairaland Jobbers, The Way Forward by Xvenus(f): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hello all,
I do agree that the kind of stuff being posted here needs to be regulated. What am wondering however is what the Admin people are doing about it!!! These should include:

1) Not only site advertisement but scammers advertising false vacancys for Jobseekers
2) Posting of the wrong thread in the wrong area
3) Unecessary headlines that seem to attract people but are acutally full of jargons or questions

Every jobseeker here wants to advertise him/herself so lets try to act educated and let not our watchers be diappointed.

@ Seun, if U r part of Admin then I will gladly do the posting.
Re: Nairaland Jobbers, The Way Forward by indie(f): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2007
pewekac:

i'm sure we've all missed the forum, came as a pleasant suprise to me that i could post this (some other threads/boards are also OPEN, i don't know what criteria Seun's using sha).

1)when we're back spamming and over-aggressive site advertisement have got to end. andychukse, Bamb, eachstep and co please take note

2) abeg let's share info on banks and branches collecting CVs grin grin grin (Unity bank main branch central area abuja is one of them)

well said, pewekac.
(fcmb is also recruiting)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Sales Executives / Mass Sack Looms In First Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.