Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband (36920 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Twin Sisters Marry The Same Husband(photo) / Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by aktunde(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
So, how does he sleep with them? 3some? Casala go burst if him give one belle, and the other refuse to take in on time. That is when he would realize that Peter and Paul na two no be one..

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by donsteady(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
double wahala for this man, if the twins turn against him then he will understand, i pity you
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by akanni79(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hummmm, we are going somewhere, this is more than madness.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by NosaHenry(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
I was just wondering about the sleeping arrangement too. Doing party will be damn interesting.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by NosaHenry(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
aktunde: So, how does he sleep with them? 3some? Casala go burst if him give one belle, and the other refuse to take in on time. That is when he would realize that Peter and Paul na two no be one..
One has twins and the other has one. Inequality has entered and this might brew jealousy
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Claumy2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
Short of words.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by deb(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2012
The story would have made much sense with picture
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by bigdoo: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2012
That's very clever. Husbands are scarce these days.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by chucky234(m): 12:08am On Jul 21, 2012
Temistatics 007: Signs of end time
Haba,must everything be sign of end time to you? Clueless I must say
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2012

Tired of this kinda thing. Anything that happens now is a sign of end time to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by emmaBS(m): 12:45am On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 21, 2012
I see nothing wrong with plural marriage as far as one has the resources to keep the relationships in shape. Many people that have one wife, do have several girlfriends out there that saps their money. The Cosmos never pronounced plural marriage as taboo, Adam had Eve, and also impregnated 2 of his daughters. Abraham had 2 wives. Plural marriage is certainly biblical, even in Islam they are entitled to 4 wives. Nature makes no mistakes.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by CHIMSKY(m): 1:47am On Jul 21, 2012
Make una see the ultimate in flexing!!!
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by illicit(m): 1:57am On Jul 21, 2012
OMG what a 3 some.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by rezzy: 1:59am On Jul 21, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
hmmm! Dis is really a case of getting two @ price of one. Its really a wonderland story, as long as maturity allows them peace in such arrangement. I envy them too. A garden of eden kinda srtoy. God i need a like blessing, some body say amen for me!!!!!
Amen, but two is too small naw, i pray for quadriplet for u oh
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by greatgod2012(f): 2:01am On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I see nothing wrong with plural marriage as far as one has the resources to keep the relationships in shape. Many people that have one wife, do have several girlfriends out there that saps their money. The Cosmos never pronounced plural marriage as taboo, Adam had Eve, and also impregnated 2 of his daughters. Abraham had 2 wives. Plural marriage is certainly biblical, even in Islam they are entitled to 4 wives. Nature makes no mistakes.
u're right, abraham even married more than 2 wives, but in d real sense of it, plural marriages often lead ro jealousy, sentiments,hatred, etc, that is why some religious scholars tried to discourage people from it, but in actual sense, one should know what he can effectively handle,
@op, that man, na real man, he's really trying, since 2007,he's trying really.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Obiagu1(m): 2:21am On Jul 21, 2012
Not new:

Twins and a cousin married to one man.

Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by bikerboy1(m): 3:05am On Jul 21, 2012
bini girl:
“My dowry was paid to my mother in-law who has since passed on in Botswana,” Kaundula says.
.html

Imagine, the twins even paid his dowry. So who is marrying who now
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Parsonpikin: 4:27am On Jul 21, 2012
Its a nice arrangement but i wonder if the twin are both male and gave such condition 2 a female
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by makonko(m): 4:32am On Jul 21, 2012
Double trouble
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Heymus(m): 4:41am On Jul 21, 2012
Sounds very interesting, but nawah o
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by sunky644(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2012
Do you read your Bible at all? Must every happening this days be linked with endtime?
When Laban gave his two daughters who were not even twins to one man (Jacob), was that a sign of endtime then too? That's our present problem in Nigeria as we attribute all situations and issues to have spiritual undertone or one funny religious belief or the other.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by sunky644(m): 5:39am On Jul 21, 2012
deb: The story would have made much sense with picture
You just said what was on my mind
@OP, please get their picture and post immediately to add Ginger to the story.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by sunky644(m): 5:45am On Jul 21, 2012
sunky644:
You just said what was on my mind
@OP, please get their picture and post immediately to add Ginger to the story.
Behold the picture

Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by smsmoney(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2012
There is a way that seems right to a man but the end is destruction.I truly wish them well
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by dollyptosh(m): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2012
ochallo:

This would be nollywood movie
lwkm o
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Orikinla(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2012
When I was a child in Obalende the 1970s Lagos, one of the friends of my great father on Odo Street married twin sisters and they were really attractive too. People said they insisted that he must marry both of them. And honestly I would not mind to have such favour. He is a lucky man.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2012
any twin sisters in d house, plssss i need such union.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2012
Well, I've seen a man married to 2 sisters at Enugu. Stories had it dt d elder one put to bed, d younger came to help d elder and d man was also generous wit his sperm and she conceived too. The man married the two sisters. He is a very wealthy man though. if u c their family, u will want to be part of it. The children are so beautiful and look alike. U cannot tell d mother of any and u won't even hv reason to want to. So united! Most of d daughters r married now to celebrities n high class ppl.
The man is a doc- I later heard its traditional doc. Its possible he is using sumtin to keep his family together though.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by TheGeneral1(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2012
Mkenyaa:

Not twins but sisters.
the same thing
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by stunna2(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2012
when i step out of my house, i see Asian women, Black women, White women, Arab women...as a matter of fact, there are like 3billion women for me to choose from and why would i wanna marry two people who r essentially the same person in the form of identical twins! never! nope, i must sow my seed far and wide...n that dont include marrying the same woman times 2!

i would be bored to death...
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Sadrey1(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2012
Wonda shal neva end o. . . Hope sey dis tin no go hapun 2 my twins sister o. :PWonda shal neva end o. . . Hope sey dis tin no go hapun 2 my twins sister o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Start A Family With 70k? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.