Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

How do I send a proposal to Mtn? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How do I send a proposal to Mtn? (9683 Views)

How Much Will Cost Me To Send A Letter From Nigeria To USA? / Can I Send Money Abroad From Nigeria, Through Western Union / How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I send a proposal to Mtn? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
If you were to send a proposal to MTN, GLo etc, on a community development project for their sponsorship, how will you get it across to them?
I want to send a proposal to the telecom giants. how do i go about it? undecided cry
Re: How do I send a proposal to Mtn? by Esolver1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hey My God...i thought someone id dying somewhere now. Please use a better headline that explains what u want next time. Alright to your question, Maybe just introduce yourself via a mail or a call, explain that you have a proposal that he may be interested in, and ask permission to send it over?

Or take out the key messages and summaries and generalise your proposal into a shorter paper that could be sent through to them through some1 you know there. that's the idea i have for it now.
Re: How do I send a proposal to Mtn? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
E-solver:
Hey My God...i thought someone id dying somewhere now. Please use a better headline that explains what u want next time. Alright to your question, Maybe just introduce yourself via a mail or a call, explain that you have a proposal that he may be interested in, and ask permission to send it over?

Or take out the key messages and summaries and generalise your proposal into a shorter paper that could be sent through to them through some1 you know there. that's the idea i have for it now.
thanks. I'd change the headings.
Re: How do I send a proposal to Mtn? by drzed: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2012
leki2: If you were to send a proposal to MTN, GLo etc, on a community development project for their sponsorship, how will you get it across to them?
I want to send a proposal to the telecom giants. how do i go about it? undecided cry

Check out my write-up on submitting proposals to companies and protecting your ideas:
https://www.nairaland.com/1058278/proposals-ndas-copyrights-patenting-guide#12319852

And best wishes to you. Keep us posted on developments so that we can learn from your experience.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Among Worst Performing Global Currencies In 2016 / Innoson Fails To Show Up In Lagos Court For Case With EFCC / I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.