Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Urgent Please! We Need Distributors - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Urgent Please! We Need Distributors (536 Views)

Urgent Please, I Just Started Plumbing Materia Business And I Need Someone To He / Distributors Needed Nationwide,buy Portable Electric Car Tyre Air Pump / We Need Distributors On Remote Control Electric Car Jack, Electric Wheel Spanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Please! We Need Distributors by Merrychoice(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
We are Multilevel Natural Health Products Producer. Our Double Bonus Marketing Plan consists of both the Point Sharing System and the Block System. Thus, giving maximum benefits and returns.

There are 9 great bonuses in the marketing plan:

1. Retail Profit 15-25%
2. Performance Bonus (Accumulative) 20%
3. Manager Bonus 14%
4. Achievement Bonus 3%
5. Leadership Bonus 25% (Income potential from the 2nd level downwards is unlimited)
6. Traveling Fund 2%7. Year-End Bonus 2%
8. Car Fund 3%
9. House Fund 2%

All in all, the total pay out is 71%. This is one of the highest pay-outs in the industry today. In addition, there is a special free products redemption voucher. The qualifiers get free company products equivalent to the value of 10% of the sales volume.

This is the path to financial freedom. Where your yearly income can become your monthly income.

Key Questions You may need to ask?
1. Can I make good money?
2. Can I do so quickly?
3. Can I do so easily?
4. Can I use a proven system?
5. Can I find everyday people doing it?

The Answer is YES! I CAN! YOU CAN! TOGETHER, WE CAN!

It has been proven that our system really works as manifested in our countless achievers (LINK TO SUCCESS STORIES) who are now enjoying unparalleled income, travel perks, luxurious cars and houses of their own. So what are you waiting for? The choice is in your hands.

How to get started as a Distributor?

send your Full name,place,email, phone-number to: 08027125613 or 08155515200. Don't wait again!

We are committed to your success

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need An USHER For Ur Seminar, Launching Etc / Used Smartphones And Mac Apple Laptops / Buy Sugar,rice,palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.