Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Arsenal Finally Did It - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Finally Did It (3026 Views)

Arsenal Finally Wins A Trophy! / Arsenal Finally Finish On Top Of The Table / Arsenal: Finally Goalkeeper Lehman Is Ahead Of Khan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Finally Did It by wormedup(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2006
Arsenal FC reached the UEFA Champions League semi-finals for the first time in their history after a goalless draw away to Juventus earned them a 2-0 aggregate win and a semi-final against Villarreal CF.

In 1972 Ajax denied them at the Quarter-Final stage, ditto Valencia in 2001 and Chelsea in 2004.

not that i'm an arsenal fan, but for a team with the most aggressive and loud-mouthed fans ever, i think they should be pretty ashamed it took them this long.
but anyways, they did a very good job. i must give them kudos
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by okwogee(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2006
I wonder why some people will not just leave the history of a rather lacluster side and bask in the euphoria of their present exploits. It isn't a crime not to be a fan of arsenal, but give them their due, namely 'thumbs up' Arsenal. (Although I don't see them qualifying at the expense of Villareal CF.)
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Vieira(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2006
What team does wormedup support?

Nonsense and Ingredients!

This forum is full of bad belle people.
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by okewole(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2006
Viera--Na real bad belle dey for inside wormedup.One thing i dont understand people is dt they dont appreciate good things hence they tend to give on reason or the other to tarnish it.100% i am a liverpool fan from childhood even till now ,my second club is the gunners who is now gunning down everybody.
Honestly,Eboue is a new discovery and am really proud of him
UP GUNNERS
UP WENGER
UP HENRY
UP TOURE
UP EBOUE
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by nightrider: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2006
wormed up have you ever heard of COMBANTRIN, your wormed up and it's good at killing worms in your stomach. It will definately relieve you of BAD BELLE.

you couldn't have picked a better nickname if you tried.

crap
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by wormedup(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2006
i knew u guys where bad mouthed for real.

read my post again. i did give props to arsenal.

and for your info, i'm BLUE for life. u can't rival me.
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Vieira(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2006
You mean Blue for the last couple of years abi?
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by wormedup(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2006
for all i know, arsenal fc is a whole lot better than it's fans.

arsenal fans are the major problem facing the team's progress.

what u people don't understand is, people are free to criticize whoever they want and however they like.

chelsea has their flaws, it's normal. but arsenal fans would want u to believe they did good in falling.

remember how u guys bragged in 2001 and 2004 ??

learn to accept things as they are ok.
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Vieira(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2006
wormedup:

for all i know, arsenal fc is a whole lot better than it's fans.

arsenal fans are the major problem facing the team's progress.

what u people don't understand is, people are free to criticize whoever they want and however they like.

chelsea has their flaws, it's normal. but arsenal fans would want u to believe they did good in falling.

remember how u guys bragged in 2001 and 2004 ??

learn to accept things as they are ok.

You can criticise if you want but you also have to listen to the replies!

We will never accept things as they are, we always strive for improvement.

That is why Arsenal is a great team and has been for years and will remain so for years to come.

We do not rely on any billionaires just our own fans and their loyal backing, during good and bad.

Arsenal Rulez!!!
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by okewole(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2006
Viera--When exactly did WORMUP started being BLUE? The problem wt people like him is dt they change tread wt time. If BLUE drops today they will change to black,purple,pink but not red.
I ve been a LIVERPOOL fan since my childhood days and nothing can make me change,i ve a friend who is for LEEDS UNITED,wn dy went down he went wt dm.Most of ds people who call dmself BLUE are only follow follow not real fans.
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by wormedup(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2006
okewole:

Viera--When exactly did WORMUP started being BLUE? The problem wt people like him is dt they change tread wt time. If BLUE drops today they will change to black,purple,pink but not red.
I ve been a LIVERPOOL fan since my childhood days and nothing can make me change,i ve a friend who is for LEEDS UNITED,wn dy went down he went wt dm.Most of ds people who call dmself BLUE are only follow follow not real fans.

it doesn't matter when anyone started being a fan of whoever.
everybody started one day that's the bottom line
for all i care, u could've been a liverpool fan from pregnancy - who do we ask ??
people join fan clubs everyday. people still hook up to 2pac's and biggie's fan clubs despite the fact that they are dead. so i really see no reason why u should be bothered about when whoever became whoever's fan.

Vieira:

You can criticise if you want but you also have to listen to the replies!

We will never accept things as they are, we always strive for improvement.

That is why Arsenal is a great team and has been for years and will remain so for years to come.

We do not rely on any billionaires just our own fans and their loyal backing, during good and bad.

Arsenal Rulez!!!

there's nothing anyone can do about the past than to work hard and make the future better.
then u could have a good past in the future.

secondly, nobody's stopping arsenal from getting their own billionaire, there are a whole lotta them out there so don't envy.
to you - arsenal rulez

to me - it's CHELSEA cheesy BLUE IS THE COLOR !! all the way !
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Priscila(f): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2006
Did you say FINALLY!

bY THE TIME gUNNERS are through with all of you you will be like
AMEN AMEN AMEN!

as you will be counting your casualties

Gunners desrved the win from the word go.

We dehorned Juve, we will massacre Villarreal and before you know it we will behead all those bloody teams.

You better defect to the royal army if you don't want to be gunned as a rebel!
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Vieira(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2006
My friend with the worms, Arsenal does not need a billionaire to win trophies we have been doing that throughout the history of Arsenal.

Chelsea needs billionaires because without one they will never be champions.

You better pray that Abromavich does not have a heart attack anytime soon. grin
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Rhodalyn(f): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2006
Arsenal Finally Did It finally did what? ? ?
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by wormedup(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Arsenal Finally Did It finally did what? ? ?

they finally made it past the quater-finals of UEFA Champions League. grin
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Rhodalyn(f): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[b] i hate sports[/b]
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by wormedup(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[b] i hate sports[/b]

lol. how do u keep fit ?

how do u look good and keep the shape up ??
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Skintite(f): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2006
Mr worm, it took the blues 50yrs to win the EPL
Cut the crap of finally plzzzzzzzzzzzz

They did it after 50yrs n stil hav the mouth to say they're the best undecided
Wat cud be crappier than that
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by lordimpaq(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2006
@skintite,

agree with u, what is finally did it?

it makes us look mediocre, and we re not,

we are the champions of europe, (yet to be crowned)
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by otokx(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2006
congratulations
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by wormedup(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2006
lordimpaq:

@skintite,

agree with u, what is finally did it?

it makes us look mediocre, and we re not,

we are the champions of europe, (yet to be crowned)

can you even hear urself ??
if u can, can u understand urself ??
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by mukina2: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2006
Vieira:

My friend with the worms, Arsenal does not need a billionaire to win trophies we have been doing that throughout the history of Arsenal.

You better pray that Abromavich does not have a heart attack anytime soon. grin

i agree wit u all of ya'll gunner haters wud die dis year cuz we are gonna win the champions league, chelsea chelsea chelsea hmmmm we are tired of hearing that name and their loudmouthed manager.arsene's da best coach in england lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by wormedup(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2006
mukina2:

i agree wit u all of ya'll gunner haters would die this year because we are going to win the champions league, chelsea chelsea chelsea hmmmm we are tired of hearing that name and their loudmouthed manager.arsene's da best coach in england lipsrsealed

very nice mouth for a lady.
see i was right, gunner fans has got the worst mouth on planet earth ! evne their ladies !

i'm waiting for u to come kill me tongue
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Skintite(f): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2006
Ure already dead embarassed
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by wormedup(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2006
Skintite:

Ure already dead embarassed

booooooooooooooooo !!! tongue tongue tongue

i'm still here man, pissin you the hell off !!! grin

[size=14pt]TRUE BLUE[/size]
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Skintite(f): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2006
U neva reach angry

If gunners are truely pissed with u,
u'll be out of this forum within a split second. tongue
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by dracosh(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2006
very cool. very cool, yeah. arsenal is the best
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Akolawole(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2006
Vieira:

I wonder why the Nairaland Gunners( With the exemption of NightRider) make comments such as this.

Anytime they make reference to Chelsea, they must mention Money, billionaires etc. Nothing more.

Haba!
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by LoverBwoy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2006
why do u anti-gunners all say we have mouth, WE KNOW WHAT THE Bleep WE ARE CAPABLE OF IF WE ARE NOT PLAYIN WELL WE SAY SO, WE DONT FUCKIN PSOT TOPIC ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES TEAM WE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT OUR OWN TEAM BUT U ARE ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT OUR TEAM WHATDA Bleep

WHY DONT U POST ABOUT UR TEAM

ARE U JEALOUS?

WE DONT GIVE EXCUSES, WE DONT RUN OUR MOUTH ABOUT HOW WE ARE THE BEST BUT WE KNOW DEFINATELY WE HAVE POTENTIALS AND WE GROW ALL THE TIME SO STOP HATING MOTHERFUCKAZ!!!

Bleep DA Bleep OFF AND STOP D1CK RIDING MY TEAM ABEG!!!!

arsenal fans are not aggressive!!! they are 1 of the best supporters in the world. we come across abit aggressive on nairaland but thats your fault

u can't admit you're jealous we are playing well n playing good football at that!!!
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by LoverBwoy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2006
u better warn me before u ban me
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by wormedup(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2006
LoverBwoy:

why do u anti-gunners all say we have mouth, WE KNOW WHAT THE Bleep WE ARE CAPABLE OF IF WE ARE NOT PLAYIN WELL WE SAY SO, WE DONT FUCKIN PSOT TOPIC ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES TEAM WE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT OUR OWN TEAM BUT U ARE ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT OUR TEAM WHATDA Bleep

ARE U JEALOUS?

WE DONT GIVE EXCUSES, WE DONT RUN OUR MOUTH ABOUT HOW WE ARE THE BEST BUT WE KNOW DEFINATELY WE HAVE POTENTIALS AND WE GROW ALL THE TIME SO STOP HATING MOTHERFUCKAZ!!!

arsenal fans are not aggressive!!! they are 1 of the best supporters in the world. we come across abit aggressive on nairaland but thats your fault

u can't admit you're jealous we are playing well n playing good football at that!!!

did u see the topic of this thread ??

don't let me kick ur butt !!
Re: Arsenal Finally Did It by Akolawole(m): 12:56am On Apr 08, 2006
LoverBwoy:

ARE U JEALOUS?

Can SirKay, NightRider ,Pie1ect and other proper Gunners respond to this please ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Vs Paris Saint Germain Live Streaming / Chelsea Vs Blackpool(4-0) On Sunday,19th Sept;4:00 Pm Nig Time / Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.