Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) (1533 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by ohis4: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2007
Helloo great people of nairaland.pls can someone tell me the areas to concertrate because i have oceanic test nest week.thanx alot
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by Ucee: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2007
Hello,

Please give the venue,date and time of the test.I want to see if one can gate crash.

Expecting a positive response.

Ucee
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by Hecares2(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2007
hello,
Complement to all nairaland yser.May God grant us all our heart desires as we all journey to 2008.Pls,what is the latest on wema bank?.have they heard their AGM.Am waiting for them to call me for interview by the garce of god.This is rather long enof to hera from them.Any body with latest info abt thsi organization should respond
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by Xvenus(f): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hi Ohis,
I took Oceanic Bank test here in Abuja. They got most of there stuff from www.Psychometric-success.com I suggest U try the link and look at the sample tests they have there and try them. They are not very difficult but needs alot of preparation. I wish U luck and pray that they have not changed there test format.
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by neduson(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2007
OHIS 4.PLS WHERE IS THE TEST COMING UP? have they started sending text messages or calling.YOU CAN TEXT ME ON lucyat2003@yahoo.com.i have an information that will interest you.
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by bigpaul(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2007
omo iya, God bless you. abeg when and where will they do the test. abeg send reply
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by efeuwa(f): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
Ohi,pls are they writing in BENIN?
Abeg contact me on efeuwaamen@yahoo
com
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by wollyt: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2007
when where that oceanic test next wk pls give us full information
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by paulomivi: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2007
Brothers i wonder why you are responding to Ohis' call for help.I think the guy is a sellfish type.I'm very sorry for that if i'm it may be tagged 'Insult". But we all know the rule here.that we must give full detail of information one may require an urgent help.it is not enough to tell the house that you have a test next week.Then ,go and have the test next week."half information is more deadly than AIDS' so we don't accept it here in this forum.Ohis all the best in ur text next week.
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by nicewoody6: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2007
please if it is an in-house test just tell the house. If it's not pls give the venue and time for the test so that gate crashers can go and take the test. Your quick response is highly appreciated. thanks
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by ohis4: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2007
Sorry Brothers and Sisters 4not giving the full details.one of the oceanic branch manager took my younger sisters CV and said there were going to conduct a test 4her next week thusday at oceanic bank in VI (close to multichoice). that is all the information i have.if there is any i will keep u guys inform.
  As for PAULOMIVI, you don't go arround insulting people u don't no,learn to be wise in all your ways.
  Thanx everyone God Bess u all
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by guzair(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2007
ohis 4 is it possible to still apply for the oceanic test or can one gate crash.
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by geraldino: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2007
Pls is the test also takin place in Enugu?if yes can one still apply?
Re: Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) by itismd2: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2007
ohis 4, just 4 you t o know, there is a way to modify your post after sending it. u made a lot of grammatical errors.
I hope am not being offensive. thank for the info, and don't forget to tell us when the test comes up

(1) (Reply)

Nscdc / I Need A Job,am An O'level Degree Holder. / Nnpc Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.