Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free (1435 Views)

Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site / Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. / Punch Newspaper Website Free Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2012
People are talking about designing websites whereas some people are struggling creating one. Each time I look for dormain and host,they say "pay $1 every month. I believe there's better way to do create site only if you help.thanks!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free by Gerardcole(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2012
For free domains you can try my.dot.tk

For free hosts, search Google for "byethost" or "x10hosting".

Then for a beginner or small website you can use www.9jahoster.com

Gives you free domain and host with many features for just 3000 Naira per year.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
Thank u bro but what's the difference domain and host?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free by Gerardcole(m): 5:53am On Jul 22, 2012
Domain is the url address. like www.nairaland.com is a domain, while the storage where all the posted things you read and the PHP files is called host.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free by mrperfect(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2012
We host your website at cheap rate you can call 08034283159
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free by mastere3: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
why look for a free host when you can get cheap one
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free by Widow(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
If you don't know the difference between between domain and host, you are where I was one year ago!
Its not bad news though.
Take my advice. START READING HARD.
Search for web tutorials on google,
read and practice like.. like.. a raaat wink
Forget anything free, get an affordable host and
make him your unwilling teacher like I made Mr. Perfect.
That reminds me I need to ask him what chat application is FREE grin wink
and is targeted for mobile phones.
Wish you all the best.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free by hostnow: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
Chukskalidon: People are talking about designing websites whereas some people are struggling creating one. Each time I look for dormain and host,they say "pay $1 every month. I believe there's better way to do create site only if you help.thanks!

If you need a free hosting account and a subdomain meaning you wont buy a domain let me know
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 09, 2012
Gerardcole: For free domains you can try my.dot.tk

For free hosts, search Google for "byethost" or "x10hosting".

Then for a beginner or small website you can use www.9jahoster.com

Gives you free domain and host with many features for just 3000 Naira per year.
9ja hoster is fraud!!!!do not buy anything from that site... nothing!..they stole my 6500 from me..and their packages are fake.they dont have anything other than only reseller.there is no money back guarantee. to be fore warned is to be fore armed
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free by Gerardcole(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
Thanks for the clarification.

which is the best among the cheap hosts in naija that you ld recommend for beginning websites?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Find A Host For Creating A Website Free by dejioke1(m): 5:00am On Dec 01, 2012
Jo.dazzle:

9ja hoster is fraud!!!!do not buy anything from that site... nothing!..they stole my 6500 from me..and their packages are fake.they dont have anything other than only reseller.there is no money back guarantee. to be fore warned is to be fore armed

9ja Hoster is not a fraud !

These are the explanation behind hostcoal situation.

Hostcoal opt for "super alpha master reseller" when this plugin was at a beta level, unfortunately, everything works well for her except that the zamfoo reseller plugin refuse to work on her account, we opened ticket for her at zamfoo helpdesk for them to resolve her case. But she had no patience maybe because she advertised her business before setup was complete and she is eager to have it running.

She never opt for refund but threatened to blackmail if the situation was not fixed, since the issue is not the server's fault but a third party plugin there was less we can do for her while the issue is being fixed by zamfoo (the reseller plugin vendor).

when the issue was fixed, she was sent an email and she was called several times to make her know that it was fixed. Afterwards she only replied the email saying that she has gone somewhere else.

How is this a fraud ?

DEFINITION OF TERMS FOR NEWBIES:

1)SUPER ALPHA MASTER RESELLER : This is a kind of web hosing reseller system whereby you can have several multi level reseller under you while you are a reseller also.

2)Zamfoo : This is the vendor of the reseller plugin that is being used to power super alpha reseller, alpha reseller and master reseller Hosting

3)beta Level: This is a stage of software development before the stable version whereby the software is released to the public for usage (not recommended for production Site) so that users can report defects which will be fixed in the stable version

(1) (Reply)

Smartwebng.com My Worst Mistake Ever / 5 Legit Ways To Start Making Money Online / Uk Address Is Needed For Adsense Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.