Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (294213 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
don_matt:
C U, if u use up to seven years for house and keep giving Jamb registrar sometimes #20,000 (special centre) or #5000 (normal) at last, U come get the admission, U go be the happiest na (abi wetin una think?) Shey una no knw how una take write full page bible and quran before shortlisting, post jamb result, admission list and clearance on top NL. If u think abt all this wahala and hypertension, being the happiest no go pass ur boundary. LoL
happy na happy ooo guy no happiest dey der @al
if yhu cum enta wey tsunami abi hurricane sandy carry yhu wash comot nko.....wetin go do happiest.....abi if yhu enta and na carry ova say im wan b yhur bestfriend....whr happiest go dey.....wen yhu gain admission and wen yhu graduate dose are two great milestones
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ShehuAba(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
Good Afternoon Y'all, i knw its been a while i posted here due 2 one reason or d oda, but actualy am very very sorry. Now as to the question that Is't Matriculating or Convocating that makes some1 happiest?. Hmmm 4 sure u'l be happy on both days infat u myt even be the hapiest on d day of matriculatn dan dat of convocatn nd vice versa depending on d angle u're looking at it 4rm. But if U ask Me i think the convocation day should be the happiest. Because b4 graduating many things happen, sum of those u were admitd 2geda with wont graduate with U, Sum myt be unable 2 continue due 2 Failure, Death, Accident, Expulsion etc.
And to find urself in d category of those able to scale through all these obstacles nd stil graduate mehn its nt easy. All in all Pop ur Champagne on ur matric day nd reserve d Hernessey 4 ur Concovocation. May God see us all through our endeavours. 9ce Tym Bosses.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
Me I cnt say ooo_ cos I avnt graduated shaa,buh dis feelin of bein admittd __hehehe, na 1 in a million

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
For Me, I think the Answer is 'IT DEPENDS'... Lyk.. U can't Expect Sumone who got Admission into UI with sumone who entered 'Lasu or Mapoly..' (Wiv due Respect) u can't expect dem to Feel d Same 'value' of Happiness dat we Felt.. Nd On d Oda Hand... Graduating... It actually depends on the 'Grade Point' ur Graduating wit. U can't compare d Happiness of Sumone who Graduated with a '1st Class' to Sumone who Graduated with a '3rd Class'. My Opinion tho..!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by yusinho(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
plz drop ur 2go username if u r in 4 ECONOMICS...mine is YUSINHO
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
hmmm....c pple wit diverse views... 9ce. @doboovay, u r vewi funi o..lolz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by profem1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
House don tire me o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
Back from Old Trafford and jog'n through nairaland to catch up with peeps... Mr 'Vc' I sight u ooo yeah he's right actually to some extent.
'The end justifies the means' that speaks volume as touching the issue on ground here. It's a thing of joy tho if after the sleepless night candle burning u gain admission into a university but the sole aim of your admission is to scale through the system and bag a degree hons. The story is not complete if after admission you couldn't finish the programme. To me, the convocation party is just all in all because it's very emotional and worthy to think about with smiles on your face. At that particular moment u remember the 7am lecture rush, the massive assignments and readings, the sleepless night, the garri support and all that. So sure that would be the last time you might get to see some of your colleagues but it's all good.
Rustication is a very common thing in the university system... It's of many ways either by malpractice or cultism or what have you. If after the matriculation party with all the colourful atmospehere, picture upload to the social medias and the fun that entails - it would be sad if rustication comes in
just my opinion tho... Still @Akin_Official

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
Akby: Back from Old Trafford and jog'n through nairaland to catch up with peeps... Mr 'Vc' I sight u ooo yeah he's right actually to some extent.
'The end justifies the means' that speaks volume as touching the issue on ground here. It's a thing of joy tho if after the sleepless night candle burning u gain admission into a university but the sole aim of your admission is to scale through the system and bag a degree hons. The story is not complete if after admission you couldn't finish the programme. To me, the convocation party is just all in all because it's very emotional and worthy to think about with smiles on your face. At that particular moment u remember the 7am lecture rush, the massive assignments and readings, the sleepless night, the garri support and all that. So sure that would be the last time you might get to see some of your colleagues but it's all good.
Rustication is a very common thing in the university system... It's of many ways either by malpractice or cultism or what have you. If after the matriculation party with all the colourful atmospehere, picture upload to the social medias and the fun that entails - it would be sad if rustication comes in
just my opinion tho... Still @Akin_Official
naso my broda....u ve nailed it on d head..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Losib(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Now, let me giv my opinion 4rm experience of both matric & conv. Funny enof, I think I was more happy on my matric day, I couldn't imagine myself being 1 of the undergraduates, I felt on top of the world. Even wit my wonderful CGPA, I wasn't as happy as my matric day on my conv. day, considering: the "nigerian labour market, the ever-lively school environment, all my fwends that looked as of we won't leave one-another forever...etc. Just gaining admisn makes you more happy cos it's not easym..my view though
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
Losib: Now, let me giv my opinion 4rm experience of both matric & conv. Funny enof, I think I was more happy on my matric day, I couldn't imagine myself being 1 of the undergraduates, I felt on top of the world. Even wit my wonderful CGPA, I wasn't as happy as my matric day on my conv. day, considering: the "nigerian labour market, the ever-lively school environment, all my fwends that looked as of we won't leave one-another forever...etc. Just gaining admisn makes you more happy cos it's not easym..my view though
hmmmm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 4:06am On Nov 04, 2012
Hardeybisey: http://sirkenayo./2012/11/03/hot-love-unibadan-babe-tries-to-kill-self/

The girl funny me die common 100L Awo girl wanna kill herself because the guy is not intreted... Hypo + Lacasera on point *smh*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2012
@hardebesey., wetin b ir 2go id?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2012
U sure say na love b dat gurl only problm? Abi she don fail all her courses ni_she kukuma use love story cover up 4 attemptd sucide_she noh cwious,wen free guys lyk ibraheeym nova mawwi,she de die on top 1 boi
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by temidayodamoye(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2012
Akby:

The girl funny me die common 100L Awo girl wanna kill herself because the guy is not intreted... Hypo + Lacasera on point *smh*
lwdm7p(lav wan dash me 7pnts)...she made me rememba dat advert HYPO GO WIPE O.....hahahaha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by tjosh007(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2012
temidayo damoye: lwdm7p(lav wan dash me 7pnts)...she made me rememba dat advert HYPO GO WIPE O.....hahahaha
lwkmd...u no lie o. HYPO GO WIPE O!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2012
Plz do not go down. What ur
about
to see will suprise u.
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
HELLO,I SAID DO NOT SCROLL DOWN
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
HEY! DIDNT U HEAR ME!
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN! DONT GO.
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
SMH. DNT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU!
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
FOR THE LAST TIME,STOP RIGHT
THERE
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
Wow! You made it all the way
here.
Kudos!
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
SUCCESS IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME.....
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
YOU SHALL NEVER LACK....!
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
PEOPLE SHALL REMEMBER YOU FOR
GOOD.....
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
HAPPINESS SHALL NEVER CEASE IN
YOU...!
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
WAD UP PALZ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2012
Feel Hot Jokes
Akpos died and went 2 heaven
where he
met Angel Micheal
Akpos::: So finally I mak heaven
afta all d rubbish wey I do 4
life Tank God 4 God o
Angel Micheal::: Oya cum enta ya
room
Akpos::: Bros Micheal wetin dey
sup 4 downstairs cos d noise na
DIE
Angel Micheal:: Na hellfire b dat
Akpos:: I fit go peep?
Angel Micheal:: No wahala but we
go lock gate by 5pm so if u nor
quick cum back u go jus stay
hellfire
""Akpos goes 2 peep and der he
sees all d celebrities dat ever lived
on earth clubin and avin alot of
fun. Akpos comes bac by 4pm
and
Angel Micheal speaks::: 9ce 2 see
u bac early my son you r truly a
son of God O
Akpos:: I come pack my load
before Una Lock Heaven..
Angel Michael : why ?
Akpors: i wan go groove 4 hell
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
temidayo damoye: lwdm7p(lav wan dash me 7pnts)...she made me rememba dat advert HYPO GO WIPE O.....hahahaha

hahahahahaha... This dude really looking for awuf 7 point cheesy yeah i've been following the story since yesterday when it all came to light. The girl funny die Yomi her name unto say the guy no gree for her, she said she wanna kill herself so she came with hypo to threaten death. Choi!
I sha kuku know wen me resume na confirm girls i go date not all dis hypolized ones lolz...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
Goodboy2012: @hardebesey., wetin b ir 2go id?
dynamyte01
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by fatsonm: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls, are they doin pre degree in UI ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by donmatt2: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:

Feel Hot Jokes
Akpos died and went 2 heaven
where he
met Angel Micheal
Akpos::: So finally I mak heaven
afta all d rubbish wey I do 4
life Tank God 4 God o
Angel Micheal::: Oya cum enta ya
room
Akpos::: Bros Micheal wetin dey
sup 4 downstairs cos d noise na
DIE
Angel Micheal:: Na hellfire b dat
Akpos:: I fit go peep?
Angel Micheal:: No wahala but we
go lock gate by 5pm so if u nor
quick cum back u go jus stay
hellfire
""Akpos goes 2 peep and der he
sees all d celebrities dat ever lived
on earth clubin and avin alot of
fun. Akpos comes bac by 4pm
and
Angel Micheal speaks::: 9ce 2 see
u bac early my son you r truly a
son of God O
Akpos:: I come pack my load
before Una Lock Heaven..
Angel Michael : why ?
Akpors: i wan go groove 4 hell
Cos him sef na celebrity
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by donmatt2: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hardeybisey: http://sirkenayo./2012/11/03/hot-love-unibadan-babe-tries-to-kill-self/
That's good of U #dgirl. I understand what she's trying to do. Una know sey them dey exam period, So she wan use Hypo white-wash her experience with the guy in her memory and concentrate with her exams #MUMU girl
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
The latest story is that she's gradually responding to treatment @ UCH after taking the HYPO she mixed with Lacasera because of a guy...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by profem1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
D girl is really funny
Hype go white her brain
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by screan: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2012
what's †ђξ most suitable title for this unfortunate scene? †ђξ babe ₪o try at all.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2012
e ku ojumo gbogbo everybody ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ruka15(f): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2012
Akby: The latest story is that she's gradually responding to treatment @ UCH after taking the HYPO she mixed with Lacasera because of a guy...
Won't dis gal b expelled cos she actually comitted ɑ̤̥̈̊ 'crime'?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2012
Guys,ui is not saying anytin on d supplementary direct entry list naa. If u get any info on the 2nd de list, pls respond. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dem go upload suup. List 2day....
Lobatan
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Losib(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
Goodboy2012: Dem go upload suup. List 2day....
Lobatan
Source op is not VC dis time...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.