Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (293774 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2012
DO YOU BLIV DIS:

Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-
Powered Generator
Possibly one of the more
unexpected products at Maker
Faire Africa this year in Lagos is
a urine powered generator,
created by four girls. The girls
are Duro-Aina Adebola (14),
Akindele Abiola (14), Faleke
Oluwatoyin (14) and Bello Eniola
(15).
The generator is on display at an
exhibition in Lagos Nigeria
where people from the tiniest
villages to those from big cities
are talking about making stuff.
This is part of an initiative by
‘Maker Faire Movement’ which
seeks to showcase how
traditional handicrafts can be a
solution in the wake of
expensive robot.
Their invention ensures that 1
Liter of urine gives you 6 hours
of electricity.
The system works like this:
1. Urine is put into an
electrolytic cell, which separates
out the hydrogen.
2. The hydrogen goes into a
water filter for purification,
which then gets pushed into the
gas cylinder.
3. The gas cylinder pushes
hydrogen into a cylinder of
liquid borax, which is used to
remove the moisture from the
hydrogen gas.
4. This purified hydrogen gas is
pushed into the generator.
via BBChttp://
www.naijapicks.com/2012/11/
nigerian-girls-invent-
Generator.html?m=1
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2012
Sunday jokes:

A mortuary attendant was
receiving bodies when he saw
this body with the name mike on
it with the longest di** he has
ever seen he decided to cut it off
and go show his friends ,when he
reached home he called out his
wife
"hunny come i wanna show you
something"
the wife came and on spoting the
di** screamed "YOU MEAN MIKE IS
DEAD!!!!!!!? "
YOU CAN COMPLETE WHAT
HAPPENED TO THE WIFE
AFTERWARDS??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:
Sunday jokes:

A mortuary attendant was
wife
something"
DEAD!!!!!!!? "
YOU CAN COMPLETE WHAT
HAPPENED TO THE WIFE
AFTERWARDS??
lol i gues she too ll find erslf @d mortuary hehehe
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by profem1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:
Sunday jokes:

A mortuary attendant was
wife
something"
DEAD!!!!!!!? "
YOU CAN COMPLETE WHAT
HAPPENED TO THE WIFE
AFTERWARDS??
LMAO
┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲
Wife don dey collect di** from Mike
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
prof.em:
LMAO
┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲
Wife don dey collect di** from Mike
yes o....she b badt woman
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
I was in a commercial bus when
an illiterate old man decided to
send a recharge card to his son
who is in the university. He
scratched the card, after
scratching, he called the boy with
his mobile phone and said; Ehen
John na me, oya make you write
down this number, na MTN 1,500.
1266 3351 4213. Minutes later, a
guy sitting beside me said; Oga,
dis ur card no correct o, dem say
the pin no dey exist. All the
passengers in the bus then
exclaimed; No wonder the tin no
gree enter.
Ff on twitter www.twitter.com/ishow_dot for hot funny jokes

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by lakeade: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:
PRAYER FOR YOU
*dont Ignore*
(1) You will find favour with
someone
you dont expect,.....Ame n.
(2) You will be too relevant to be
ignored,....... ......Amen.
(3) You will encounter GOD and
will never remain the same,..........
Amen.
(4) The grace for completion will
come on you, you shall be
blessed till the blessed call you
blessed,....... ..Amen.
(5) The hand that will like/
comment/ share this
message to others shall not
labour in vain,.........A men
(6) The mouth saying ''Amen'' to
this prayer shall laugh
forever,....... ....Amen.
Very Very soon and I say Very
Very soon, GOD is going to do a
miracle and lift u up 4 GOOD.
HAPPY SUNDAY PALS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by tjosh007(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
**TOUCHING STORY #MustRead **
This is a real story of a young ex-Unilag girl who passed away last month. Her name was Lola.
She was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her way to work at Apapa.
She was working for MTN.
She had a boy friend named Emeka, a banker
who was recently transferred to Abuja.
Both of them were true lovers.
She spent half of the day and most nights
talking with Emeka on her phone.
Lola's family knew about their relationship.
Emeka was very close with Lola's family in
spite of the tribal differences. (just imagine
their love).
Before she passed away at LUTH,she told her
friends,
"If I pass away, please bury me with my cell
phone".
She also said the same thing to her parents.
After her death at LUTH, the attendants couldn't carry her body to the mortuary. A lot of them tried to do so but still couldn't.
They went and called some priests in church who had the gift of communicating with the
dead.
They sprinkled some salt and water on the
body and started speaking to himself slowly.
After a few minutes, they said,
"this girl misses something here".
Then her friends told them abouther
intentions to bury her with her phone.
They asked them to bring a coffin, and then
they opened it and placed her phone inside
the casket.
After that they tried to carry the body.
It could now be moved and they carried it
away easily.
Everyone was shocked.
A day later which was Lola's birthday, Emeka
came to their house with gifts but was so shocked to receive d news.
He couldn't believe because he still spoke with Lola d previous day, he then tried calling
her phone again in their presenceand behold d phone rang and Lolapicked it and they were chatting.
They called d priest to come and intervene and when he came andprayed for 5 hours, it
was revealed dat:
"MTN is everywhere u GO"
Please don't shoot me yet ooo cos I am also looking for d person dat sent dis to me, so
I can strangle him too.. Hehehehehehe
thats how I also read it like I was preparing for my final year Examination!!!

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
lmao tjosh saw dat stf on fb....i was readin it wiv al criusnes ooo pityin d family of d gurl and er bf wen suddenly *bursts out laffin* i got to d end and o my gosh i really felt lyk stranglin d poster myslf buh nigerianz ehn we fit cook finz up sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Pinkyshron(f): 3:07am On Nov 12, 2012
THIS LIFE IS SCARY...Hmmn! Iriri Aye!! A must read TRUE LIFE mind blasting STORY.
We have to be PRAYERFUL, my people!!!

He was dressed in white shirt that day. While he was crossing the road to the other side to get some drinks for his wife, a car came and hit him and he died on the spot.
The lady lost her senses. It was only after some time that she recovered from her shock. The funeral and crem...ation wz d very next day because he died horribly.
Two nights later, the lady's mother had a dream in wch she saw an old woman. The old woman told her mother to wash d blood stains of the guy from her daughter's dress as soon as possible. But d mother ignored d dream. The next night, her father had d same dream and also ignored it. Then when d lady had d same dream d next night, she woke up in fear and told her mother about d dream.
Her mother told her to wash d dress which had blood stains immediately. She washed d dress but some stains remained.
The next night she had d same dream again, washed the dress but some stains still remained. The same dream was repeated d next night again and this time d old woman gave her a last warning to wash the bloodstains, or else something terrible will happen. Ds time d lady tried her best to wash d stains, and d dress nearly tore, but some stains still remained...she was very tired.
Late in d evening of d@ same day, while she wz alone at home, someone knocked d door. And when she opened d door she saw d same old woman from her dreams standing at her door. She got very scared and fainted. The old woman woke her up and gave her a blue box, which shocked the lady. And d lady asked, "What is this?"
The old woman replied, "New Improved Blue Omo Washing Powder, it removes all stubborn stains!!!"

2 berd,I kw how you are feelin now. But don't look at me like d@...I wasted 3minutes of my life reading it too...... I felt lyk killing d person d@ sent ds to me

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by profem1(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2012
Gudmorning guyz
Dis is anoda week again ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by babs4show(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2012
New week, new challenges, new victories for all of you IJN.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pls can anyone update me wt news about UI PG interview exam? And is it 4 all departments?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
Two women were chatting in an office.

Woman 1: "I had sex last night, did you?"

Woman 2: "Yes."

Woman 1: "Was it good?"

Woman 2: "No, it was a disaster... my husband came home, ate his dinner in three minutes, got on top of me, finished having sex in five minutes, rolled over and fell asleep in two minutes. How was yours?"

Woman 1: "Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out to a romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he lit the candles around the house and we had an hour of pre-intimacy. We then had an hour long session of fantastic sex and afterwards talked for an hour. It was like a fairytale!"

At the same time, their husbands were talking at work.

Husband 1: "You wanted sex last night, how was it?"

Husband 2: "Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate, had sex with my wife and fell asleep. It was great! What about you?"

Husband 1: "It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner because they cut the electricity because I hadn't paid the bill; so I had to take my wife out to dinner which was so expensive that I didn't have money left for a cab. We had to walk home which took an hour - and when we got home I remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house! I was so angry that I couldn't get it up for an hour and then I couldn't climax for another hour. After I finally did, I was so aggravated that I couldn't fall asleep and my wife was jabbering away for another hour!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
Two women were chatting in an office.

Woman 1: "I had sex last night, did you?"

Woman 2: "Yes."

Woman 1: "Was it good?"

Woman 2: "No, it was a disaster... my husband came home, ate his dinner in three minutes, got on top of me, finished having sex in five minutes, rolled over and fell asleep in two minutes. How was yours?"

Woman 1: "Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out to a romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he lit the candles around the house and we had an hour of pre-intimacy. We then had an hour long session of fantastic sex and afterwards talked for an hour. It was like a fairytale!"

At the same time, their husbands were talking at work.

Husband 1: "You wanted sex last night, how was it?"

Husband 2: "Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate, had sex with my wife and fell asleep. It was great! What about you?"

Husband 1: "It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner because they cut the electricity because I hadn't paid the bill; so I had to take my wife out to dinner which was so expensive that I didn't have money left for a cab. We had to walk home which took an hour - and when we got home I remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house! I was so angry that I couldn't get it up for an hour and then I couldn't climax for another hour. After I finally did, I was so aggravated that I couldn't fall asleep and my wife was jabbering away for another hour!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Telez(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pls o who can tell me or give me the reference leta format o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2012
morning y'all. It's puzzle time. Try dis. I am d first on earth, d seconf in heaven, I appear 1ce in a year, twice in a week and in d middle of a sea. WHAT AM I??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Mozarinia(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2012
Bolaji 16: morning y'all. It's puzzle time. Try dis. I am d first on earth, d seconf in heaven, I appear 1ce in a year, twice in a week and in d middle of a sea. WHAT AM I??
leta 'e'
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2012
Mozarinia: leta 'e'
nice 1 course mate
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2012
wheres evri1 dis place is becoming too boring...eeewww
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2012
Lol_ m tired ehhhn_av packd my bags oooo_
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Pinkyshron(f): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
bealuv: wheres evri1 dis place is becoming too boring...eeewww
bealuv dear everi1 is busy packin..hope say u don pack finish..no wori 1ce dae r tru packin..dae go kum bac.lolzzz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Pinkyshron(f): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
DuBooVay: Lol_ m tired ehhhn_av packd my bags oooo_
lolzzzzzz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pinkyshron: bealuv dear everi1 is busy packin..hope say u don pack finish..no wori 1ce dae r tru packin..dae go kum bac.lolzzz
lol stil shoppin oooo remain clothes and stfs oda finz don dey insyd bag....hehehe.....cant buy clothes yet my size juz dey fluctuate make i no reach skul make al my clothes too big/small 4me
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
Me mysef,load neva cmplete o_lolz_buh I sha knw dah if we r resumin tmao,I wud get dem__as per dah cloth ish_afta 1st semester we go go tailor go amend cloth taya cos d kine thin way we go thin no get duplic8_
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
bealuv:
lol stil shoppin oooo remain clothes and stfs oda finz don dey insyd bag....hehehe.....cant buy clothes yet my size juz dey fluctuate make i no reach skul make al my clothes too big/small 4me
see U...
Omo i don dey pack oooo .. Guess wetin plenty 4 ma load? Na Garri ooo..,he plenti reach 2 ghana must go sef...
As per d clothes,omo .. I still dey hope oooooo..
1 ankara wey baba mufu gv me, i dn pack am...
Baba suliya wey dey sell burukutu 4 ma area gv me 1 jean wey don old,well i go manage am...
Well.. Make i no talk 2 much...
I beg, i dey look 4 roomate wey b sai im go dey put food down ,nd me go put labour. ...i.e. Na im gt foodstufz ,na me dey cook am ...
Cheerz

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
Goodboy2012:
see U...
Omo i don dey pack oooo .. Guess wetin plenty 4 ma load? Na Garri ooo..,he plenti reach 2 ghana must go sef...
As per d clothes,omo .. I still dey hope oooooo..
1 ankara wey baba mufu gv me, i dn pack am...
Baba suliya wey dey sell burukutu 4 ma area gv me 1 jean wey don old,well i go manage am...
Well.. Make i no talk 2 much...
I beg, i dey look 4 roomate wey b sai im go dey put food down ,nd me go put labour. ...i.e. Na im gt foodstufz ,na me dey cook am ...

Cheers
lol....yhu dis dimeji ehn
winnie na tru yhu talk ooo lol buh b4 1st sememsta end evrifin suppose dey return to normal sha cos me i cant imagine myslf thin ooo....iyama
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Toluk1(f): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nawa 4 dis our school o. I hope dey say somtin dis week sha. Who knows wen d students wil b 2ru wit thier exams?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
please who knows how i'm going to get the scratch card to print my admission letter from jamb and how much is it? pls it's urgent. thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
Crazy sch mates_ d scratch card cn be gottn @ most cybercafes_as 4 dah xam.me dnt knw oo_jst dah mst trudnts re alredi tru_frm my opinion sha_MY OPINION!! Ooo nt VC oooo,b4 dem say I say_i fink all exams wud end dis wik_@goodboy,I c u_dah ur last posts made me laff
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tolu k: Nawa 4 dis our school o. I hope dey say somtin dis week sha. Who knows wen d students wil b 2ru wit thier exams?
my cuz finishd hers on thursday shes a mcb student 100level dunno about odas
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
DuBooVay: Crazy sch mates_ d scratch card cn be gottn @ most cybercafes_as 4 dah xam.me dnt knw oo_jst dah mst trudnts re alredi tru_frm my opinion sha_MY OPINION!! Ooo nt VC oooo,b4 dem say I say_i fink all exams wud end dis wik_@goodboy,I c u_dah ur last posts made me laff
do u mean cybercafe in the school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.