Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (293730 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Buike8: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Evribdy is shoutin RESUMPTION! RESUMPTION!! RESUMPTION!!! But we al seem oblivious 2 d impendin strike dat mite ensue
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by AbdulFattah(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:
LETS try dis:
This is a simple question but 99%
will answer
ds wrong
At exactly 12 minutes, 12 seconds
past 12
o'clock on December 12th 2012,
the date and
time will read 12:12:12, 12/12/12.
This will happen again IN WHICH
YEAR?

That'll be at 12 minutes, 12 seconds past 12 o'clock on December 12th 3012.
In a millenium...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by johnsgb: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2012
Guyz,i joz realise its real 2 make money online.visit dis link & dnt waste time
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2012
Buike8: Evribdy is shoutin RESUMPTION! RESUMPTION!! RESUMPTION!!! But we al seem oblivious 2 d impendin strike dat mite ensue
abeg wch 1 b strike again
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2012
Choi! Like am lost in here... Hiya everybody! Tick Tack the clock ticks and every sec reduces our resumption date. Yeah from a reliable source, the allocation of hostel and matric no set to commence anytime from monday but no actual date was given to me. The this stuff is currently being uploaded and it might take some moments before it's been done and moreover they would do a test run of it before finally pasting it on the website. Good news indeed for us all because we now have a clue of what is going on within the institution (via registrar)
That aside... Resumption date still 50:50 either Dec 17th or next year and if it's 17th less activity would happen cos the school would shut for the year Dec 23th or so. If dat is the case, it means officially we resumed Dec while major activity would be Jan.
It's all good peeps. Still @Akin_Official and the whatsapp group @08063178025
Just a random pix of the group members not everybody. Greatest Uites

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2012
BOSS says to SECRETARY: For a
week, we
will be travelling abroad, so make
arrangements. SECRETARY makes
a call
to her Husband: For a week my
boss
and I will be going abroad, so
look
after yourself. HUSBAND makes
call to
SECRET LOVER: My wife is going
abroad
for a week, so let's spend the
week
together. ... SECRET LOVER makes
a call
to a LITTLE BOY whom she is
giving
private lessons: I have to work
for
a
week, so you need not come for
class.
LITTLE BOY makes call to his
grandfather: Grandpa, for a
week, I
don't have classes because my
teacher
is busy. Let's spend the week
together.
Grandpa ( d BOSS ) makes a call
to his
SECRETARY: This week I am
spending
time with my grandson. We can't
attend
the meeting any longer.
SECRETARY
makes a call to her HUSBAND:
My boss
has some personal matters to
attend to,
so our trip is cancelled.
HUSBAND makes a call to
SECRET LOVER:
We cannot spend this week
together;
my wife has cancelled her trip.
SECRET
LOVER makes a call to LITTLE
BOY whom
she is giving private lessons: This
week
we will have classes as usual.
LITTLE
BOY makes a call to his
grandfather:
Grandpa, my teacher said this
week I
have to attend class. Sorry I can't
keep
you company. Grandpa makes a
call to
his secretary: Don't worry, this
week we
will attend that meeting, so make
arrangements.
QUESTION -
WHO CONTROLS THIS CHAIN?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by AbdulFattah(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:
week, we
a call
boss
look
call to
abroad
week
a call
giving
for
a
class.
week, I
teacher
together.
to his
spending
attend
the meeting any longer.
SECRETARY
My boss
attend to,
HUSBAND makes a call to
SECRET LOVER:
together;
SECRET
BOY whom
week
LITTLE
BOY makes a call to his
grandfather:
week I
keep
call to
week we
arrangements.
QUESTION -
WHO CONTROLS THIS CHAIN?

ALL of them control it.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2012
Criously,av put jan in my head as resumptn_dis dec is skeptical
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
DuBooVay: Criously,av put jan in my head as resumptn_dis dec is skeptical
To me, resuming December is just Unrealistic! Imagine we resume on 17th as dat Guy said, nd den we go back Home again on 24th or so for Xmas nd New Year Holzz again..? Its Just unrealistic mehn!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by OME1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ibraheeym: To me, resuming December is just Unrealistic! Imagine we resume on 17th as dat Guy said, nd den we go back Home again on 24th or so for Xmas nd New Year Holzz again..? Its Just unrealistic mehn!
exactly so unrealistic...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by holumaintain(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=Abdul Fattah]

the boss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yea,I no get moni to waste for transprt
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Kaob: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
johnsgb: Guyz,i joz realise its real 2 make money online.visit dis link & dnt waste time
U posted empty link,we can't find the u'r talkin abt
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by jimohafeez98(f): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
It can never be dec because we a going to pay sch feez, hostel issues, medical test at jaja and moreover validation of resumption date all in dec it's unrealistic .resump. Date shud be jan.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:
week, we
a call
boss
look
call to
abroad
week
a call
giving
for
a
class.
week, I
teacher
together.
to his
spending
attend
the meeting any longer.
SECRETARY
My boss
attend to,
HUSBAND makes a call to
SECRET LOVER:
together;
SECRET
BOY whom
week
LITTLE
BOY makes a call to his
grandfather:
week I
keep
call to
week we
arrangements.
QUESTION -
WHO CONTROLS THIS CHAIN?
boss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Phiyin: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
nt hapi wit d cours i was given...theatre arts nd i wish 2 study comm and lang arts bt i was 2 marks below d cutoff.pls peeps kan i take jamb nd include u.i while i stil do d theatre arts dn wen i gain admision i wl cut of d theatre arts
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Buike8: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
My source said dat dere is a probability 4 a strike 2 surface cos of d lecturers' cal 4 increase in dere salary and also d decry of fed unis to d alleged increase in skul fees of studnt of al fed universities in 9ja 2 450k whic is yet 2 b aprovd by d house of asembly.I jst pray nd hope dat its al a rumour dat wont cum 2 pas cos i cnt imagine myself stayin at home 4 more dan 2 months,i wil definitely die of xpectancy nd boredom
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Buike8: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
Its more of d boss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by lokobam(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
DuBooVay: Yimu
lol....dis thread is gettin crazy with a lot of crazzy dudes & peeps...lollll...wats yimu?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Toluk1(f): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
lokobam:
lol....dis thread is gettin crazy with a lot of crazzy dudes & peeps...lollll...wats yimu?
it's a yoruba word. I dnt knw hw 2 dscribe it in english.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by lokobam(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
Tolu k: it's a yoruba word. I dnt knw hw 2 dscribe it in english.
i know its a yoruba word....lol...its funny d way u said dat...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yimu 4 dis child_ ehn phiyin,u can't matriculate twice in a sch_u eida do theater arts or wait at home for jamb_ur choice
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Toluk1(f): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
Buike8: My source said dat dere is a probability 4 a strike 2 surface cos of d lecturers' cal 4 increase in dere salary and also d decry of fed unis to d alleged increase in skul fees of studnt of al fed universities in 9ja 2 450k whic is yet 2 b aprovd by d house of asembly.I jst pray nd hope dat its al a rumour dat wont cum 2 pas cos i cnt imagine myself stayin at home 4 more dan 2 months,i wil definitely die of xpectancy nd boredom
450k!!? Hw much did dey pay durin thier time. Nawa 4 Naija govt.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Rili want dis ppl t give us hostels nd matric num wid watever blah blah dis december_den january we shud resume for lectures_nd what ever strike dey ar plannin,dey shud jes hold it_evn if it must hold,let it be later wen we must ve gottn tired of sch stress_iont evn want anytin strike at all_
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by temidayodamoye(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Buike8: My source said dat dere is a probability 4 a strike 2 surface cos of d lecturers' cal 4 increase in dere salary and also d decry of fed unis to d alleged increase in skul fees of studnt of al fed universities in 9ja 2 450k whic is yet 2 b aprovd by d house of asembly.I jst pray nd hope dat its al a rumour dat wont cum 2 pas cos i cnt imagine myself stayin at home 4 more dan 2 months,i wil definitely die of xpectancy nd boredom
lmao....450k...instincts tells me u wanted to type 45k cos imo state govt is planning a free tertiary educatn.my questn is,isnt dere allocatn coming frm d same fed govt who wants 2 hike the skul fee?....mehn all diz una 'unexpected rumour'will nt only hike d skul fee bt our BP also....abeegi oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Preciouseze: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
4 d luv of GOD ui pls do somtin if na medicals.... abeg mak person cumot 4 house.my pocket don dry!.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by temidayodamoye(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
Can't even imagine my parents paying 450k(feeding,BIS,big boi allowances nt included)for 5years..summing it up 2 abt 2.3m approximately..in a country where doze convocating are crying because dey are goin in2 dat jobless market called labour market..infact ko ti e possible..@duboovay I join u in yinmuin(poke nosing) galore jawe
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by temidayodamoye(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
Preciouseze: 4 d luv of GOD ui pls do somtin if na medicals.... abeg mak person cumot 4 house.my pocket don dry!.
medicals is on at jaja clinic,nt dem say gat a fwend at ib who has done hers,bt dnt panic it's sumtin we can do wen we resume bt if u are in ib,jst dance alingo enta jaja clinic wit ur #1500 nd get ur x ray done.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by temidayodamoye(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
@michael john nd my coursemates....my fone has bin stolen,so dat 'dharmoyee1' 2go account is no longer in use again...nw using 'damoyeddon' on 2go..cnt wait 2 accpt ur request...gr8test petroleum engrs(we fuel d world)....lwdm7p
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by temidayodamoye(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
@my dearest bealuv ow u doin,hapi sunday....winks....i sight u in my 3D glasses jawe.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
If dey re increasin,dey shud,if dey r decreasin dey shud,if dey re killin demselves,dey shud# let dm jst answer us abeg
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by lokobam(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
temidayo damoye: medicals is on at jaja clinic,nt dem say gat a fwend at ib who has done hers,bt dnt panic it's sumtin we can do wen we resume bt if u are in ib,jst dance alingo enta jaja clinic wit ur #1500 nd get ur x ray done.....
is it only x-ray test that would be conducted at jaja?

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.