Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (294388 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Idboyostic(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
@zezeny or any1 on dis forum: pls wen(date) was d advert 4 change of course placed on ui.edu.ng
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by donmatt2: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
@lawalo if na me, i will speak with my wife-to-be and inform her of whats gonna happen. I know women(most) like money pass anything. I'm sure she will be the one to tell me i should quickly go and get it and come back in time for our ceremony. Na money do everything o. No money, No honey or sweetheart. Lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by deolu12: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
hello everyone pls am a DE applicant and trying to submit my payment details to get my pin and user ID but i cant seem to fill date submited o the site...its just not clicking,wat do i do,,,is dere anyone i can call
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by deolu12: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2012
deolu12: hello everyone pls am a DE applicant and trying to submit my payment details to get my pin and user ID but i cant seem to fill date submited o the site...its just not clicking,wat do i do,,,is dere anyone i can call
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
[quote author=deolu12][/quote]
i Wish i knew the answer to that question. I just hope that sm1 who does will see this and reply you. Goodluck and best of God.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by vimma(f): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2012
First of all I AM A GIRL O.....den i want 2 tank all of u 4 ur contributions..tanks a lot
i guess i'll jst hv 2 go wit d microbiology nd den mayb wen am in skool make research on weda i can change or not
@tobex av stayed @home 2 yrs waitin 4 medicine...nd i can stay 4 more jst 2 get ma dream course buh i jst wanna go 2 skool 4 now cos d frustration @home is 2 much
once again tanks zezeny,tobex shehuaba..nd odas
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
Idboyostic: @zezeny or any1 on dis forum: pls wen(date) was d advert 4 change of course placed on ui.edu.ng
It waz placed on Friday d 27th of dis month.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
people in the house i dey hail o, abeg who don pay him acceptance fee and what format did u follow, i can remember seein smtn on the site about 'writin our departments or courses' on the teller.#justsaying
and if there is any correction that peeps who paid today wil lyk to make i wud be glad to see it. I intend payin tomorrow.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
@vimma u are welcome. Its my pleasure.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
vimma: First of all I AM A GIRL O.....den i want 2 tank all of u 4 ur contributions..tanks a lot
i guess i'll jst hv 2 go wit d microbiology nd den mayb wen am in skool make research on weda i can change or not
@tobex av stayed @home 2 yrs waitin 4 medicine...nd i can stay 4 more jst 2 get ma dream course buh i jst wanna go 2 skool 4 now cos d frustration @home is 2 much
waoh, thats some streak of determination there. I love it, i just got my dentistry and surgery with my 3rd jamb though i didnt stay at home sha, im alredi in a school (oau to be precise) and i wil be crossing over to U.I to study my dream course. So i rili love that decision of pickin the 'microbio' for nw and hopin for better, its cool ,honestly.
And you can even go for med in ur 2nd degree you knw. Al da best gal.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by MrNigeria2(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
vimma: First of all I AM A GIRL O.....den i want 2 tank all of u 4 ur contributions..tanks a lot

I just saw your post and I think as a student of university of Ibadan currently I want to tell you a secret that most students never got to know.

The secret is that, you can choose only three courses in our school I. e

human nutrition, physiology and biochemistry, if you beat the cut off mark, you can then choose to cross over to medicine and surgery or dentistry in your two hundred level if you have a very good hundred level result.

many of my friends here did just that and are currently in their final year in medical school.

good luck every one. Deji. . ..

if you need my contact digit for further information, send me a mail here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by deolu12: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
please help? i cant fil my payment detials ,date of payment to be precise in order to get my pin and user ID for DE apllicants...please watt can i doo oh,,worried
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by deolu12: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
i cant log in to gt my user id details...the page for payment details keep returning even after putting my bank details
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by deolu12: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
please help i cant log into ui d DE admissions excercise ,,the site keeps tellin me Your submission was NOT successful. Please check your JAMB Registration Number! and im sure of my reg no ,,,culd it be because i choose it as a second choice
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ShehuAba(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
deolu12: please help i cant log into ui d DE admissions excercise ,,the site keeps tellin me Your submission was NOT successful. Please check your JAMB Registration Number! and im sure of my reg no ,,,culd it be because i choose it as a second choice

. Yap @deolu it myt be because u chose UI as ur 2nd choice. D info on d site asks candidates dat chose d university as 1st choice 2 make d payment. Guess mayb 2nd choice wil b lata.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by fatimar5(f): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
zezeny:
U can still choose UI both first and second choice in anoda Jamb even wen u are already a student. It doesn't matter.

This information is not right. UI discourages double matriculation and if you are caught at whatever level UI will expell you except u came in through DE the 2nd time then u r K. Pls make enquires very well before embacking on such action so you don't end up wasting your time and resources.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
deolu12: hello everyone pls am a DE applicant and trying to submit my payment details to get my pin and user ID but i cant seem to fill date submited o the site...its just not clicking,wat do i do,,,is dere anyone i can call
got ur call... Hope u now understand cos i have obtained mine too. Click the link below and make sure u do it on a PC not mobile phone
http://www.admission5.ui.edu.ng/formfininfo.php
also don't copy and paste the pin... Type in manually cos it can be copied
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
fatimar5:

This information is not right. UI discourages double matriculation and if you are caught at whatever level UI will expell you except u came in through DE the 2nd time then u r K. Pls make enquires very well before embacking on such action so you don't end up wasting your time and resources.
thanks for clearin the air, im sure some peepz av learnt from it.
NB* Fatimar5 is an ex studnt of UI and definitely knws what she z sayn.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Phiyin: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
pls wld dia stil b anoda cut of 4 2nd batch..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Idboyostic(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
fatimar5:

@fatyma, ar u a student of UI......if yes then I can argue wit U....wit fact not dem say.....av u ever seen any student dey xpel because of matriculatn twice? Ans my ? And I wil get bck 2 U
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ShehuAba(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
Wel we myt nt say 4 nw if it'l b different 4rm dat of 1st batch. Statusquo remains d same 4 nw.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Shegz94: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
Pls, can someone who did diploma in Olabisi Onabanjo University be considered 4 direct entry in UI? Pls I need urgent reply.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by tobex40(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
MrNigeria.:

I just saw your post and I think as a student of university of Ibadan currently I want to tell you a secret that most students never got to know.

The secret is that, you can choose only three courses in our school I. e

human nutrition, physiology and biochemistry, if you beat the cut off mark, you can then choose to cross over to medicine and surgery or dentistry in your two hundred level if you have a very good hundred level result.

many of my friends here did just that and are currently in their final year in medical school.

good luck every one. Deji. . ..

if you need my contact digit for further information, send me a mail here. Thanks
@mr. Nigeria, u made a 9c pt there.... Thank u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Phiyin: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
pls i need 2 know if theres a cut of mark 4 2nd batch pls sum1 ansa
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by finzy4: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2012
Pls is der anybody who knws more about ui nursing form...i heard d form wud b out during december ending...pls i need genuine details and hw much does d form cost
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by dadsom202: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2012
my fellow nairalanders please do sumtin 4 we dat ar less priviledge of gainin admission into ui dis by trying to please provide the just written post ume questions coz i think the skul authority has her reason for not releasing the question paper cos no1 has gat tym of setting new questions.OR WAT DO U THINK ABT THIS MY FELLOW.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by shezlex: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2012
@shehubaba,man u 2much i dey fill u tanks.wel d couse iz compt.,science.just need dcut off-mark and d carrying capacity.and also can som1 do a change in coure now?wat if ur post ume resut doesn't met d other cose bcoz i score 49.@shehu need ur reply.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ShehuAba(m): 5:08am On Jul 31, 2012
shezlex: @shehubaba,man u 2much i dey fill u tanks.wel d couse iz compt.,science.just need dcut off-mark and d carrying capacity.and also can som1 do a change in coure now?wat if ur post ume resut doesn't met d other cose bcoz i score 49.@shehu need ur reply.
. Wel 4 computer science d cutoff is 50. Carrying capacity is 68 yl 15 pple scord abov 50 wich means dat dere's stil 53 availabl spaces dere. Yes change of course is going on nw bt 4u 2 b eligibl u av 2 score @least 50%. If nt jst calm down nd see wot myt hapen nxt.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Easykel21(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2012
Hello my fellow nairalanders,i scored 59 in d p.ume 4 medcine nd surgery,nd i was nt listed in d admission list,i want 2 do ma change of course nd i'm stil confused of wat to choose,plz i need advice.......nd if i want 2 change ma course,wud i go 2ru d same procedures i went tru wen doin ma registration?....i.e scannin ma signature,nd ma passport.....plz som1 wit any help....tanz.nd plz suggest any course i can go 4 instead
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by AbdHafeez1(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2012
Easykel21: Hello my fellow nairalanders,i scored 59 in d p.ume 4 medcine nd surgery,nd i was nt listed in d admission list,i want 2 do ma change of course nd i'm stil confused of wat to choose,plz i need advice.......nd if i want 2 change ma course,wud i go 2ru d same procedures i went tru wen doin ma registration?....i.e scannin ma signature,nd ma passport.....plz som1 wit any help....tanz.nd plz suggest any course i can go 4 instead
The courses you can apply 4 are Microbiology,Nursing science,Botany and Zoology.If you still have the result list,u can check how many people got above u and try to gauge ur chances b4 choosing and yes its the same procedure.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2012
Easykel21: Hello my fellow nairalanders,i scored 59 in d p.ume 4 medcine nd surgery,nd i was nt listed in d admission list,i want 2 do ma change of course nd i'm stil confused of wat to choose,plz i need advice.......nd if i want 2 change ma course,wud i go 2ru d same procedures i went tru wen doin ma registration?....i.e scannin ma signature,nd ma passport.....plz som1 wit any help....tanz.nd plz suggest any course i can go 4 instead
U are first, adviced 2 look at d position of ur score properly compared 2 odas who possibly have d same combination wif u and den look at a course u feel ur score can compete favourably with odas. Hope dis info helps.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by fatimar5(f): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2012
[quote author=Idboyostic] @fatyma, ar u a student of UI......if yes then I can argue wit U....wit fact not dem say.....av u ever seen any student dey xpel because of matriculatn twice? Ans my ? And I wil get bck 2 U[/quote

 am a 2011 graduate of UI and yes in my hundred level 2 students from Dentisry were asked to withdraw for double matriculation both students were ui students in agric and chem and came in for dentisry again.
 don't dispute the fact that pple do it but there is always consequences for such  know a girl currently in medicine who did something similar she was a 1st class candidate of zoology in my set but. had to defer a year to resume with the next year in medicine and surgery and it was with permission from the high authorities. That is why  said to embark on such action you must be well informed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.