Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,415 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (294341 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nikkylight(f): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hardeybisey: couldn't get dat of pharmacy but U̶̲̥̅̊ can check this link...http://pharm.ui.edu.ng/coursespharmacognosy
pls wat about chemistry department?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Mozarinia(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
I just saw diz post and wil lyk us al 2 rid it.My mom only had one eye. I
hated her. She was such an
embarrassment. She cooked for
students and teachers to
support the family. There was this day during
elementary school where my
mom came to say hello to me, I
was so embarrassed. How could
she do this to me? I ignored
her, threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school one of
my classmates said, ‘EEEE, your
mom only has one eye!’ I
wanted to bury myself. I also
wanted my mom to just
disappear. I confronted her that day and
said, "If you’re only gonna
make me a laughing stock, why
don't you just die? " My mom
did not respond. I didn’t even stop to think for
a second about what I had said,
because I was full of anger. I
was oblivious to her feelings. I
wanted out of that house, and
have nothing to do with her. So I studied real hard, got a
chance to go abroad to study.
Then, I got married. I boughta
house of my own. I had kids of
my own. I was happy with my
life,my kids and the comforts. Then one day, my Mother came
to visit me. She hadn’t seen
me in years and she didn’t
even meet her grandchildren.
When she stood by the door,
my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over
uninvited. I screamed at her,
"How dare you come to my
house and scare my children!
GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!" And to this, my mother quietly
answered, "Oh, I’m so sorry. I
may have gotten the wrong
address," and she disappeared
out of sight. One day, a letter regarding a
school reunion came to my
house. So I lied to my wife that I
was going on a business trip.
After the reunion, I went to the
old shack just out of curiosity. My neighbors said that she died.
I did not shed a single tear. They handed me a letter that
she had wanted me to have. It
Reads:- "My dearest son, I think
of you all the time. I’m sorry
that I came to your house and
scared your children. I was so glad when I heard you were
coming for the reunion. But I
may not be able to even get
out of bed to see you. I’m
sorry that I was a constant
embarrassment to you when you were growing up. You see,
when you were very little, you
got into an accident, and lost
your eye. As a mother, I
couldn’t stand watching you
having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine. I was
so proud of my son who was
seeing a whole new world for
me, in my place, with that eye.
With all my love to you. Your mother." The son burst into tears, but it
was too late. MORAL LESSON:
Never neglect your MOM,
Because she is a blessing. One
day you will cry when she will
be gone. Shower her with
kindness.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by tjosh007(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by donmatt2: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
@nikkylight, click on this to get our course outline http://sci.ui.edu.ng/chemcourse
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nikkylight(f): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
don_matt: @nikkylight, click on this to get our course outline http://sci.ui.edu.ng/chemcourse
ok.gat it thnx don matt
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by emriis: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
don_matt: @nikkylight, click on this to get our course outline http://sci.ui.edu.ng/chemcourse
...can u hlp me chk for LARIS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
Help me!pls help me.i want course outline for geography
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Toluk1(f): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2012

can u help me wit medicine? 10q
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by osoola(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
pls!!!!!!!!! i need the course outline for psychology 10q
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Tbizzy21: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
Plz anybody wit d course outline political science. Plz i nid urgent reply
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by tjosh007(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
MUST READDDDD OOOO!!!

An old woman boarded a bus
to lagos frm calabar told d
driver; "driver,if u reach Benin
tell me o!D driver nodded n
then she shouted again"my
children,una hear wetin I tell am? Everybody responded
YES MA.On d long journey to
lagos,everybody slept off but
dis woman neva blinkd.Dey
neva knew she doesn't know
Benin. Afta several hours of driving and lagos closeby wit
Benin about 4hrs bhind,d poor
woman then asked;driver,u
neva reach benin ni? Ooooh!!D
driver exclaimed;madam Benin
is like 4hrs behind us.D woman started crying"take me back 2
Benin abeg I no wan wahala
o!!!After all said,and considerg
d age of d woman it was
agreed dat d driver shld turn
back 2 Benin.On getting 2 Benin,d driver came
down,opened d door n told d
woman she is in Benin.D
woman simply opened her
hand bag,brought out a sachet
of panadol,removd 2 tablets n swallowd dem wit water.She
then smiled and said,na my
daughter say if I reach Benin
make I take 2 tablets of
panadol,Oya!Make we dey go
Lagos.=D=D=))cheesy

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ElishaFGSH(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hello,my fellow ₦landers. I'm very glad to see the thread being made lively with 'comedies' by tjosh and others. U are good guys.

Pls anyone in the house to give the course outline for pharmacy?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
Dis is 4 Lover of Man Utd like me: Man Utd snatches Arsenal's last life line as d two Clubs agree on a deal over Van Persie's transfer to Old Trafford

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 5:15am On Aug 16, 2012
MICOBIN: Help me!pls help me.i want course outline for geography
the site is still under construction maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ shld wait for ɑ̤̥̈̊ while...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2012
morning y'all...can someone help me with the course outline for mathematics??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Mozarinia(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2012
Bolaji 16: morning y'all...can someone help me with the course outline for mathematics??
are u in 4 mathematics?our cos outline is stil unda construction so we hav 2 wait for a while.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by profem1(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2012
Mozarinia: are u in 4 mathematics?our cos outline is stil unda construction so we hav 2 wait for a while.
u can google it.wen i checked it i discovered we will gat to do a lot of algebra
@BOLAJI ar u also in 4 mathematics
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2012
prof.em:

u can google it.wen i checked it i discovered we will gat to do a lot of algebra
@BOLAJI ar u also in 4 mathematics
i'm in 4 mathematics too...i tot as much too. d site is under constructn...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2012
Mozarinia: are u in 4 mathematics?our cos outline is stil unda construction so we hav 2 wait for a while.
yea bro. tankz 4 d prompt reply...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2012
Resumption on my mind.... UI automatically will allocate us to various halls of residence and u will have to check it online ur self when the time comes. Hoping to have good room mates cos we would be max. of 4 in a room and u might be lucky to have just 2 cos it's a random selection. Can't wait to receive my first lecture @ the institution... Greatest Uites!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2012
@ all
Ill endeavour Dos dat re in need of their course outline to google it cos not @ll re available on the school website.....G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ luck!!!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nikkylight(f): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Akby: Resumption on my mind.... UI automatically will allocate us to various halls of residence and u will have to check it online ur self when the time comes. Hoping to have good room mates cos we would be max. of 4 in a room and u might be lucky to have just 2 cos it's a random selection. Can't wait to receive my first lecture @ the institution... Greatest Uites!
me too,i hope to av gud room mates cos i dnt like aggressive people,infact i cnt live wt dem
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ruka15(f): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2012
Akby: Resumption on my mind.... UI automatically will allocate us to various halls of residence and u will have to check it online ur self when the time comes. Hoping to have good room mates cos we would be max. of 4 in a room and u might be lucky to have just 2 cos it's a random selection. Can't wait to receive my first lecture @ the institution... Greatest Uites!
But wt if U̶̲̥̅̊ hv payed 4 private hostel like M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nikkylight(f): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
ruka15:
i tot dey said everyone must stay in skul at hoatel at 100 level,and private hostel in or outside d skul?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ruka15(f): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
Nikkylight: i tot dey said everyone must stay in skul at hoatel at 100 level,and private hostel in or outside d skul?
 ddnt hear o, hope  hvnt done sumin wrong.
 hostel is in  skul. St. Anne's hostel.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
ruka15:
yeah allocation is after payment in the bank so it doesn't affect u

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Is hostel compulsory for freshers.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by KingsBoy1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
U must read dis oooo

Jessica: joel easy now
Joel: I no just wait
Jessica: ah ah ah ah usssshhhhh don't u no it painful
Joel: okay stay well lemme put.it ryt.
Jessica:u v bin doing it since don't u no dat its 2 small
Joel:okay I will b careful dis tym around,u c its entering
Jessica:aaaaaaaaAhhhhhhhaahhhaahh its painful
Joel: okay don't worry wen I go out I will get another ring 4 u since dis 1 is 2 small.
Kings boy:what were u guys thinking bad kids lols
2 get my songs add me here is my pin 28C36095 okay don't b a spoilt kid lols hav fun.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
PEOPLE ARE EAGER 2 RESUME. "UI DON'T WASTE OUR TIME" IS WHAT ALL IS SAYING. I LIKE DAT. UNIVERSITY SWEET BUH NA EXAM SPOIL HAM. A FRIEND SAYS HOME IS SWEET BUH NA HOUSE CHORE SPOIL HAM. EASE D TENSION IN U. DON'T BE TOO ANXIOUS. RELAX. IF UR NAME IS NOT YET ON THE LIST DON'T BE AFRAID, JUST BE FOCUSED AND PRAYERFUL. GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by BEESEA: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
Pls am new here, jst want to knw if i can do the fall back course again. I dd it 3 days afta the post ume b4..Scored 61 for English n Lit buh wsn't admitted.Pls help me b4 it's too late.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2012
Can we all try this just a suggestion
Name: Arkin
Dept: Elect/Elect
Sex: M
Religion: Xtain
State of Origin: Ondo
Birthday: January 22
Facebook: www.facebook.com/akby.ware
Twitter: www.twitter.com/akby_ware
Team: Arsenal

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by tjosh007(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
Akby: Can we all try this just a suggestion
Name: Arkin
Dept: Elect/Elect
Sex: M
Religion: Xtain
State of Origin: Ondo
Birthday: January 22
Facebook: www.facebook.com/akby.ware
Twitter: www.twitter.com/akby_ware
Team: Arsenal
k

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.