Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (293699 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
emmastalwart,:
yes u re right dear, but as fate has it i couldn't finish all my questions due to limited time alloted 2 us, but de major issue is i managed 2 finish only two subject dat earned me 48%, so i have 2 focuse on my fall back course..... But 4 sure i will still go back 4 my dream course be/cos dats my life... Pls i will be greatful if u or any other honourable member of dis thread could pls disclose de carrying capacity or de number of candidate dat scored 49 up~ward.... Thanks
Candidates above 50 in Political Science are 37 and above 49 are 39. Goodluck
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
oluafolabi:
thanks brov, we have no other choice than to be patient... We just gaz eat that 'fattest bone' lol, and i just checkd the site, they have startd the D.E admission process too...
DE admission process? Saw nufin of such on deir site oooo cos i applied for DE too using dual admission chances
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by AbdHafeez1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
ayodeji752: i dont think i'v eva met u.let d boi come online and xplain wot rili happend i dont knw abd'hafeez i only knw silas&if u rili care to knw wot happend u can send message on fb and i'll xplain it to u "oluwadamisi ayodeji olanrewaju"write odunnu in ur message
Send you a message on fb? She's married o.why don't you post it here for all to see.
You weren't given Nursing science last yr so I wonder what course you are nw undergoing.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Akby:
DE admission process? Saw nufin of such on deir site oooo cos i applied for DE too using dual admission chances
yeah it has started, just click on admissions on a PC, its the latest info there. Wil u stil be applying for elect in the D.E ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by vimma(f): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dis @ayodeji's case is serious o..i tot he was a student??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ayodeji752: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:

Send you a message on fb? She's married o.why don't you post it here for all to see.
You weren't given Nursing science last yr so I wonder what course you are nw undergoing.
i nw understand.u hav no idea of who i am.who told u i didnt knw she is married?is dis d matta of datin,relationship or wot?"nursing science last year"hw old are u?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by vimma(f): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
Buh plss guys wats d carryin capacity of pharmacy nd physiotherapy?? Nid help urgently
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ayodeji752: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
vimma: Dis @ayodeji's case is serious o..i tot he was a student??
i just de laf
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by vimma(f): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
ayodeji752: i nw understand.u hav no idea of who i am.who told u i didnt knw she is married?is dis d matta of datin,relationship or wot?"nursing science last year"hw old are u?
who r u exactly??nd who is mrs odunnu?? Plss explain here.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by vimma(f): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yh its funny..nd am confused cos even if i rarely post..i am a fan of ur info...so watsup now?? I dont get it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by vimma(f): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
vimma: Yh its funny..nd am confused cos even if i rarely post..i am a fan of ur info...so watsup now?? I dont get it
@ayodeji
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by buckyeliz(f): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
hi nairalanders,from my own perspective and from all wat have heard according to the calculation of the total no of candidate that score above 50 which is like 2400 and d carrying capacity is like 2700,dnt u think every candidate that has 50 and above will be given admission also considering the fall back course,afterall we are nt even up to the speculated number of candidate they want.what do u tink abt wat i said.........reply
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by AbdHafeez1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
ayodeji752: i nw understand.u hav no idea of who i am.who told u i didnt knw she is married?is dis d matta of datin,relationship or wot?"nursing science last year"hw old are u?
I knw you know she's married and not a matter of dating,why not cut to the chase?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by vimma(f): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yh everi1 wit 50 nd above WILL b admitted..buh u mite not b given d course u desire...so..erry1 wit 50 nd above pack ur bags nd ur swag be prepared!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ayodeji752: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
vimma: Yh its funny..nd am confused cos even if i rarely post..i am a fan of ur info...so watsup now?? I dont get it
tanx.i dont nid to tel any1 dat am a student cos am nt skulin 4 anybody nt even my parents.most pple here avnt entered secondary schl wen i sat 4 my wassce so y would i be defendin myself?4 wot?any info i post here isnt a must read.i dont knw mrs odunnu or abd'hafeez.if u want to knw wot rili happend add me on fb and i'l tel u nt here cos i just spoke to silas
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Odunnu: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
ayodeji752: i dont think i'v eva met u.let d boi come online and xplain wot rili happend i dont knw abd'hafeez i only knw silas&if u rili care to knw wot happend u can send message on fb and i'll xplain it to u "oluwadamisi ayodeji olanrewaju"write odunnu in ur message

I introduced myself to you Sir, sent you a PM too. Courtesy demands you listen to me.
You've been accused by a Nairalander in Nairaland of defrauding him. Please, lets hear your side of the story here on Nairaland.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
buckyeliz: hi nairalanders,from my own perspective and from all wat have heard according to the calculation of the total no of candidate that score above 50 which is like 2400 and d carrying capacity is like 2700,dnt u think every candidate that has 50 and above will be given admission also considering the fall back course,afterall we are nt even up to the speculated number of candidate they want.what do u tink abt wat i said.........reply
Yes, u may be right buh may not be 2 their desired couses of choice.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Lilly001(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
@ all i think av said it here once that you can check ur names on d admission list, if u av som1 close 2 d dean of ya faculty.. Av checked mine,a good friend of mine did dat 4 me and i think Akby too had checked his.
But if u no knw any1 just keep d faith burning till d list is out
@ akby u be baddest boi oo, u applied tru utme and DE..hmm dats gud o..thank God u have made d Utme remain d DE.all is Well..weda 100L or 200L see ya on Matric day..lol
@ayodeji, adheeb and odunnu take things easy oo..where dat Silas gan himsef make he come online and settle dis argument na..buh no divert go FB..lets settle it here
i still be ur loyal boi...Leget01 on 2go

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ayodeji752: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Odunnu:

I introduced myself to you Sir, sent you a PM too. Courtesy demands you listen to me.
You've been accused by a Nairalander in Nairaland of defrauding him. Please, lets hear your side of the story here on Nairaland.
alrit i nw understand.i tot u said we've met b4.silas happen to be my adopted broda which i tuk a very gud care of wen he came to ui 4 his post utme.he stayed with me wen he came 4 his exam&i even fetched him water to bath on d exam day.i helped him search 4 his exam venue on d exam day.d reason y i wont xplain tins here is dat i just spoke with silas on phone and dat i dont knw abd'hafeez.i'll only comment if silas accuse me of scammin him.tanx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
oluafolabi:
yeah it has started, just click on admissions on a PC, its the latest info there. Wil u stil be applying for elect in the D.E ?
yeah elect/elect all d way bro... 200L make sense pass ooooo lolz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by donmatt2: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
pls, everybody who wrote the post utme on 9th july should visit the school website for vital information or click http://www.ui.edu.ng/content/change-course-candidates-not-offered-provisional-admission-first-batch-list and read
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by donmatt2: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Cut-off points is out go and check urs. I'm in for Chemistry
Nikkylight, there we go.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by AbdHafeez1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
ayodeji752: alrit i nw understand.i tot u said we've met b4.silas happen to be my adopted broda which i tuk a very gud care of wen he came to ui 4 his post utme.he stayed with me wen he came 4 his exam&i even fetched him water to bath on d exam day.i helped him search 4 his exam venue on d exam day.d reason y i wont xplain tins here is dat i just spoke with silas on phone and dat i dont knw abd'hafeez.i'll only comment if silas accuse me of scammin him.tanx
I don't know u nor do I Silas but he came to a forum and accused you of defrauding him of #15,000 and rain curses on you and ur fam.Mrs Odunnu can attest to that and can provide Silas' post here.I felt I should bring it to everyone's attention here since myself,Silaswap and you are regular visitors here. @Tobex40 is aware of silas' post.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
Really enjoyn'n this forum like never before... At least have seen the good, bad and the ugly... @Lilly thnx dude no time ooo @ least 200 or 100L same noni
@ayodeji u really sound calm althrough and dat has given me more reason to vouch on ur statement... Adu... 'can't rember d rest' just came in and started blab'n abt who defrauded and all dat. Pls how are u related to Silas? A mere online friend or close dude in ur hood? On a more serious note, we need to get Silas on board and ask him about his own side of the story.
@Odunnu, u look fringe on this thread and i bet to disagree with ur statements 'I stand to be corrected'
@Oluafolabi thnx for d info boss... Jug'n to the P.C rite away
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by obawalter(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
Don't forget that the IB Awards National Poetry
Category's Deadline is 30th September 2012......so hurry up with your entries before its too late for your chance to win part of the N500K in cash prizes and gift on offer!!!! For more info visit: www.ib-awards.com or
email: info@ib-awards or just ping
MIMO (Miss It Miss Out)
Twitter:@KNAwalter / @omo_ibadan
BBM:21C4EAB8/ 23871039
http://www.ib-awards.com/
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by AbdHafeez1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
As expected,Law has the highest cut-off of 70,3 Gbosas to admitted Law students.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Odunnu: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
ayodeji752: alrit i nw understand.i tot u said we've met b4.silas happen to be my adopted broda which i tuk a very gud care of wen he came to ui 4 his post utme.he stayed with me wen he came 4 his exam&i even fetched him water to bath on d exam day.i helped him search 4 his exam venue on d exam day.d reason y i wont xplain tins here is dat i just spoke with silas on phone and dat i dont knw abd'hafeez.i'll only comment if silas accuse me of scammin him.tanx
https://www.nairaland.com/1000214/2
Please see his accusation and redeem your image.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
LAW cut off mark is 70 and quota is 90. U may go and check for ur departments.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
Medicine and Surgery cut off is 65,Economics is 50 and Law is 70.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ayodeji752: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
Odunnu:
tanx madam.i just read it.wot surprised me was dat i saw ayodeji752 cos i dont think there's any oda guy bearin dat name on dis thread.a guy was admitted to ui last year and it was interestin dat we shared dsame name in full.i'm still speechless cos i&silas always talk on phone and he denied knwin abd'hafeez.no one scammed silas
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ayodeji752: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
Odunnu:
tanx madam.i just read it.wot surprised me was dat i saw ayodeji752 cos i dont think there's any oda guy bearin dat name on dis thread.a guy was admitted to ui last year and it was interestin dat we shared dsame name in full.i'm still speechless cos i&silas always talk on phone and he denied knw abd'hafeez.no one scammed silas.maybe dis is d time 4 me to call it a day on nairaland
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by mzdharmey(f): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:

I don't know u nor do I Silas but he came to a forum and accused you of defrauding him of #15,000 and rain curses on you and ur fam.Mrs Odunnu can attest to that and can provide Silas' post here.I felt I should bring it to everyone's attention here since myself,Silaswap and you are regular visitors here. @Tobex40 is aware of silas' post.
i'm also aware of silas post and I made it known to Ayodeji on unilag's admission page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.