Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Funny: Pastor Visiting His Congregation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny: Pastor Visiting His Congregation (1251 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny: Pastor Visiting His Congregation by Babyamaka(f): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
A new pastor was visiting the homes of his congregation.

At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door.

Therefore, he took out a card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it in the door.

When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned.

Added to it was this cryptic message, "Genesis 3:10."'

Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the door and knock."

Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was
naked."
Re: Funny: Pastor Visiting His Congregation by ikechukz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
U try
Re: Funny: Pastor Visiting His Congregation by mrsheddy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nice one
it's not easy, keep it up.
Re: Funny: Pastor Visiting His Congregation by Babyamaka(f): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
mrsheddy: Nice one
it's not easy, keep it up.
thanks
Re: Funny: Pastor Visiting His Congregation by izenco2005(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nice 1
Re: Funny: Pastor Visiting His Congregation by REMMEI(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
grin i no believe say i fit smile but i laughed..yu try!
Re: Funny: Pastor Visiting His Congregation by Lisa1: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: Funny: Pastor Visiting His Congregation by bashydemy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nice try OP

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Foolish? / Still Confused.. Please Advise / Good Night Jokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.