Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Funny: You'll Be In Jail For Contempt Within 5 Minutes!" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny: You'll Be In Jail For Contempt Within 5 Minutes!" (831 Views)

That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / Learn Chinese In 5 Minutes :o / Chinese Class! Learn Chinese In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny: You'll Be In Jail For Contempt Within 5 Minutes!" by Babyamaka(f): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
A small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand in a trial--a grandmotherly, elderly woman. He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"

She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy."

"And frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a rising big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do he pointed across the
room and asked, "Mrs. Williams, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why, yes I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. I used to baby-sit him for his parents. And he, too, has been a real disappointment to me. He's lazy, bigoted, he has a drinking problem. The man can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the shoddiest in the entire state. Yes, I know him."

At this point, the judge rapped the courtroom to silence and called both counselors to the bench. In a very quiet voice, he said with menace, "If either of you asks her if she knows me, you'll be in jail for contempt within 5 minutes!"
Re: Funny: You'll Be In Jail For Contempt Within 5 Minutes!" by gulfer: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
Foreign but very cool. Nice Joke! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny: You'll Be In Jail For Contempt Within 5 Minutes!" by 234GT(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
@poster, stop feeding us with foreign jokes. We want naija jokes!
Re: Funny: You'll Be In Jail For Contempt Within 5 Minutes!" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sounds so GrishamISH! Lol! cheesy
Re: Funny: You'll Be In Jail For Contempt Within 5 Minutes!" by toygod2: 12:37am On Jul 22, 2012
i no understand

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Open / Oguta State Constituency L.g.a House Of Assembly Election Vs Jega Court Order. / Akpors Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.