Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Most Awkward Thing I Regreted As A Nairaland User. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / The Most Awkward Thing I Regreted As A Nairaland User. (856 Views)

Random Awkward Moments / Hilarious And Awkward Olympian Wardrobe Malfunctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Awkward Thing I Regreted As A Nairaland User. by ebenzunlim(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nairaland is a great a forum that covers almost every nich pertaining to life, but I never realized this as a new nairaland user. On my quest to become a public internet statue I made the most awkward mistake that tanished my whole online presence.
https://www.nairaland.com/707382/guys-please-check-out-this#9162994 I made this post on July 2011, as a way to promote my first blog. (then it was not article rich and well designed though) little did I know that I was only tanishing my own Image. Then I was only Sixteen (I said "Only" because then I felt so small to design a proffesional looking blog). Many of you may be wondering what impact this made on my image. Now enter this search on google (site:nairaland.com intext:www.eobasi..com) whithout brackets. I felt so embarassed when I saw this, I wanted to modify the entire content of the post to make google look foolish. Then and again I will be making the same awkward error.
I want your oppinion on this. Do I modified the content of the post and make nairalander's comment look foolish or should I sit back and learn from my mistakes?

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Dbanj - Raise Your Glasses / Photo : Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her No-make Up Face / Rihanna Sex Tape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.