Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! (2931 Views)

Best Soccer Prediction And Football Tips......you Really Need To See It / Best Soccer Prediction Site In D World With 96% Accuracy, Tested And Trusted / The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
Africa is made up of 53 plus countries.Some of these countries cover wide geographical areas, some are very densely populated and every african country is endowed in terms of resources.One of these countries is a "small" one in west Africa called Ghana.Ghana was the first to gain independence in sub-saharan africa and has been a torch-bearer in many areas in africa.
When it comes to football, i must say every african country has lots of potentials, salutes to egypt, ivory coast, cameroon , nigeria etc.But if we are to compare talents, then i think Ghana stands tall.well, let me put the records straight that, Ghana has won the AFCON 4 times, FIFA under 17 2 times, FIFA under 20 once, first African team to win A MEDAL in the olympics, one of only 3 african teams to be at the quarters of the world cup, amongst others.I dont know if anybody has observed that, no matter the opposition Ghana faces, Ghana dominates even if they lose, including brazil, italy, nigeria, germany, czech whoever. Now talking about talents, have u seen the play of abedi pele, tony yeboah, ali ibrahim, michael essien, kevin prince, christian atsu?
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
the fascinating stuff about Ghana is its never-ending budding talents.As gradually the appiahs and essiens and paintsils and kingson's and muntaris are fading, there is a new crop of promising stars already making waves.One chap who i predict to take Africa by storm in 2013 christian atsu is likely to be Africa's biggest talent ever.The youngster whois currently with fc porto has a great semblance with lionel messi.THEN there are the ayews who have already made their mark. Ghana's striking problems seems to have ceased with the emergence of emmanuel clottey who has scored two hat tricks against zamalek and raja this year in the caf champions league.Then there is abdul majid warris who is currently top-scorer in the swedish league, not loosing sight of juventus' new signed stiker richmond boakye yiadom.THen almighty asamoah Gyan, dominic adiyiah, 2009 world's best youth player. . .
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
talking about midfield, Ghana is still the best in Africa, with annan, emmanuel frimpong(arsenal), michael essien, sulley muntari, andre ayew, agyeman badu, christian atsu, kwadwo asamoah, derek boateng, accam, quincy owusu abeyie hey what a midfield. . .

watch out for this line up from Ghana. . .

1. Adam kwarasey (stormgrodset)
2. Daniel opare (standard liegge)
3. harrison afful (esperance)
4. john mensah (olympic lyon)
5. john boye (st rennes)
6. anthony annan (shalke 04)
7. dede Ayew (olympic marseille)
8. agyeman badu (udinese)
9. Asamoah gyan (al ain)
10.kwadwo asamoah (juventus)
11.christian atsu (fc porto)

substitutes
13.michael essien (chelsea)
14.sulley muntari (ac milan)
15.richmond boakye yiadom (juventus)
16.daniel adjei (liberty)
17.mubarak wakassu (espanyol)
18.emmanuel clottey (berekum chelsea)
19.ernest sowah (berekum chelsea)
20.derek boateng (fc dnipro)
21.quincy owusu abeyie(panathinikos)
22.jonathan mensah (st rennes)
23.emmanuel frimpong (arsenal)

i wonder which african team can match this youthful star studded black stars. .
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
Without a Doubt. Black Stars all Day....They have been historically great as well in the AFrican cup of Nations.
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
~Royal~:
Without a Doubt. Black Stars all Day....They have been historically great as well in the AFrican cup of Nations.

YOU ARE A GREAT OBSERVER MY GUY!!
kiss
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Icon4s(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2012
Will u Stop this Ghana crap. Y are u Ghanaians like this? Best föotballing nation my foot. Take this ur inferior argument elsewhere nt nairaland.
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2012
Icon4s: Will u Stop this Ghana crap. Y are u Ghanaians like this? Best föotballing nation my foot. Take this ur inferior argument elsewhere nt nairaland.

African Cup of Nations

Ghana : 4

Nigeria: 2

End of Discussion/

1 Like

Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2012
Icon4s: Will u Stop this Ghana crap. Y are u Ghanaians like this? Best föotballing nation my foot. Take this ur inferior argument elsewhere nt nairaland.

listen guy, nobody has insulted you so just respect yourself okay??dont i have the right to speak my mind again?? angry
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Icon4s(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
bin gbagbo:

listen guy, nobody has insulted you so just respect yourself okay??dont i have the right to speak my mind again?? angry
I say take this ur Ghana crap away frm here now!!
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Syenite(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
~Royal~:

African Cup of Nations.

Ghana : 4

Nigeria: 2

End of Discussion/

. I know dat is d directn u want this ur senseless argument 2 go. As Icon4s said i don't know y u Ghanaians are like this? Always struggling 2 measure up with Nigerians. It is share inferiority complex u know.
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Syenite: . I know dat is d directn u want this ur senseless argument 2 go. As Icon4s said i don't know y u Ghanaians are like this? Always struggling 2 measure up with Nigerians. It is share inferiority complex u know.

well that's ur mind, but Ghana is way above the class of nigeria. . .i never intended comparing Ghana to nigeria, Ghana belongs to the big boys of world football (germany, england, argentina) etc... abeg park well angry
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Syenite(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
bin gbagbo:

well that's ur mind, but Ghana is way above the class of nigeria. . .i never intended comparing Ghana to nigeria, Ghana belongs to the big boys of world football (germany, england, argentina) etc... abeg park well angry
.No need debating this trash!! What a dumb thread. Mtcheww.
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
Syenite: .No need debating this trash!! What a dumb thread. Mtcheww.

GO burn the sea, bush pig!!!!!! angry
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
lol
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Icon4s(m): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2012
bin gbagbo:

GO burn the sea, bush pig!!!!!! angry
Useless omo ghana. Instead of mournin ur departed president u ar here saying trash. Dirty Ghanaians, useless ungrateful imbeciles. Mtcheewww.:-(
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2012
Icon4s: Useless omo ghana. Instead of mournin ur departed president u ar here saying trash. Dirty Ghanaians, useless ungrateful imbeciles. Mtcheewww.:-(

why on earth do u still reason and talk like this in 2012?? what has soccer got to do with all these sentiments? your father wont be be proud of you cool
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Icon4s(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2012
bin gbagbo:

why on earth do u still reason and talk like this in 2012?? what has soccer got to do with all these sentiments? your father wont be be proud of you cool
Go tell this to your fellow country men.
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by marlockj: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]For does dat lik betting here is goodnews,I knw mny will be smiling,sum will doubt dis.bt it is really true.no deposit bet bonus is here.you dnt deposit any tin.all you u nid is to follow dis link https://dobet.com/special-offers/welcome.phtml?utm_source=fb
Ur bonus will b credited instantly.dnt 4gt to go to ur email and verify after registration.gudluk

Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Katsumoto: 1:37am On Jul 27, 2012
Funny and short Charleys, always seeking validations from Nigerians. grin grin grin grin
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by omar22(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2012
Ghana won their last Nations in 82
Nigeria won in 1994 (after they brought in the no back pass rule)

Ghana won Bronze in 1992
Nigeria won Gold in 1996 and a Silver in 2008

Nigeria has been to 4 World Cups
Ghana has been to 2 world cups

Ghana has had 4 players that played in the Champions league final
Nigeria has had 3 players that played in the Champions league final

Ghana has 1 winner of the African player of the year
Nigeria has 3 winners of the African player of the year
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by specialmati(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
Icon4s: I say take this ur Ghana crap away frm here now!!
wil u just shut up
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
Aye Bin BagBo what tribe you from Bro?
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by emmke(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

really? I thought almighty Ghana is waaayyyy above the league of those countries you mentioned? Oh well, what do I know.
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
~Royal~:
Aye Bin BagBo what tribe you from Bro?

i am a fanti my brother. . .)tse den? grin

1 Like

Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
omar22: Ghana won their last Nations in 82
Nigeria won in 1994 (after they brought in the no back pass rule)

Ghana won Bronze in 1992
Nigeria won Gold in 1996 and a Silver in 2008

Nigeria has been to 4 World Cups
Ghana has been to 2 world cups

Ghana has had 4 players that played in the Champions league final
Nigeria has had 3 players that played in the Champions league final

Ghana has 1 winner of the African player of the year
Nigeria has 3 winners of the African player of the year

hahahahaa i love that, now watch this. . .Ghana has had Abedi pele, ibrahim tanko, sammy kuffuor, sulley muntari, michael essien all play in the champions league finals
and talking about world cup. . .dont even go there. . .we are not talking about quantity, but quality.yes nigeria qualified in 94, 98,2002 and 2010.
1994=nil
98=second round
2002=participants
2010=participants

GHANA=2006=SECOND ROUND, LOST TO BRAZIL under very bias officiating and defeated czech republic 2-0

GHANA=2010=quarter finals lost on penalties to uruguay.

who is better here, just tell me?

Now talking about the CAF player of the year, that award has no credibility.All those nigerian players that won it are not known anywhere in the world, talking about yekini, ikpeba, kanu etc. . .now can you compare these players to abedi?, yeboah? kuffuor? essien? atsu?

now simply go to FIFA.com and check the head to head stats of Ghana and nigeria and you will know what i am talking about. indeed Roger milla after thrilling the world in 1990 said the world should wait till they see Ghana. . .and in 2010, it was just hard luck else Ghana would have caused a major stir at the biggest stage. mtcheew!
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ghana All day Brother...And Fanti Women are Fine...Hook me up with your sister.
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
I wann Fhucckk that big fat nastty Bishh From Behind...with tha Ghana Flag Wrapped around that H03 back while her tongue hangin out. uhhggggHHG

Aye tell ya sister come holla at the Gold Kid cool

Ill treat that Black Biitch like a Black Queen. grin

@The Delusional Niqqah who thinks Nigeria is Better....you are crazy bro..Black Stars>Eagles
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2012
Tell that Biitch I am an Uhhhhhhhh Ashanti...Yeah..Tell her im from the Ashantii Tribe..

Tell that fat biitch i wanna bring her to Ameticahh....

Yeah.

I bet your sis is really fine bro.
wink
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2012
~Royal~:
Tell that Biitch I am an Uhhhhhhhh Ashanti...Yeah..Tell her im from the Ashantii Tribe..

Tell that fat biitch i wanna bring her to Ameticahh....

Yeah.

I bet your sis is really fine bro.
wink

lol grin
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: GHANA IS THE BEST SOCCER NATION IN AFRICA!!! by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Apparently, Ghanian women are only good for phucking. Royal, you are an ass and you know it.
Bin i am suprised you are letting this slide.
You just sold your dignity for the price of a NL argument

(1) (2) (Reply)

GLO Lagos Half Marathon / The Success Of Spain: A Lesson For Every Football Nation / The Evil Spirit In Football Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.