Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Which Hurts More? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Hurts More? (694 Views)

Opinion: Which Among The Three Hurts A Woman The Most? / She Blames Him For All Her Misfortunes, And It Hurts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Hurts More? by engrtee(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
My cousin told me a family wahala he is having..,

a small quarel led to influx of insult by his mum(my aunt)..,. His dad responded by giving ha d beatin of her life...,she later packd her tins and left d house..,.

My cousin, who had been in sku(UNIMAID) came home and met a saperated house.....

He has tried to reconcile them but each is asking for the other to beg...

D father insist the wife called him names like LAZY,BIG FAT FOOL, BIG 4 NOTHING ,etc outside, in presence of all the neigbors in d face me i face u compound In Iyani ipaja lagos state. thereby disgracing him,reducing his prestige,ego in the compound....

The wife says she is hurt by d beating she recived.she had to go to the clinic and she foot the bill witout his husband visiting......

My cousin intends uniting both before going back to skul ..,..WHICH HURTS LESS?? WHICH HEALS FASTER?? The insult or the beating....so he can persuade d less hurt victim to apologise..
Re: Which Hurts More? by tobechi74: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2012
Beating pains more and heals faster....d two are childish
Re: Which Hurts More? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
engrtee: My cousin told me a family wahala he is having..,

a small quarel led to influx of insult by his mum(my aunt)..,. His dad responded by giving ha d beatin of her life...,she later packd her tins and left d house..,.

My cousin, who had been in sku(UNIMAID) came home and met a saperated house.....

He has tried to reconcile them but each is asking for the other to beg...

D father insist the wife called him names like LAZY,BIG FAT FOOL, BIG 4 NOTHING ,etc outside, in presence of all the neigbors in d face me i face u compound In Iyani ipaja lagos state. thereby disgracing him,reducing his prestige,ego in the compound....

The wife says she is hurt by d beating she recived.she had to go to the clinic and she foot the bill witout his husband visiting......

My cousin intends uniting both before going back to skul ..,..WHICH HURTS LESS?? WHICH HEALS FASTER?? The insult or the beating....so he can persuade d less hurt victim to apologise..
they re both foolish

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed Pleaseeee / How Can Someone Deal With Family Curse / K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.