Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) (3497 Views)

Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others / President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro / BREAKING NEWS: President Goodluck Jonathan 2 Honour His Wife, D 1st Lady . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mr President is currently on Holiday! Guess the location? grin grin

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by nduchucks: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
Cut the crap out!!!

Here I was, expecting to see GEJ in a nice suit or some other non Ijaw attire, and you show me dreadlocks?? kai dis boy get me well today. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by dasparrow: 4:14am On Jul 22, 2012
RICHIE BOI: Mr President is currently on Holiday! Guess the location? grin grin

LOL grin

But seriously though, I was expecting to see a picture of GEJ wearing something else other than his usual Ijaw regalia and hat and not some imprisoned ganja smoking rastaman. lol
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by 175(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2012
Locatiƶn? Carebbian or beta stil, Yaba Left.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2012
gringringrin OMG! this NL pple self!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by jayjaybazz: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2012
@RICHIE BOI, i wish you appreciated what implications the picture you painted may attract to your life. This thing you did may be funny but it may not remain so in your life.. when Chief Chuba Okadigbo refered to the Great Zik as a rantting Ant he received applaudes from many as a bold politician but the Great Zik only wished him well and asked him to be carefull or else his light will go out at the height of His SUCCESS. we all what became of Cheif Okadigbo. You may think you are a nobody presently but bear in mind that you never can tell what you will become. I know you must have aspirations and even if you dont want to grow nature will force you so to do. So please as much as we want to critisize whether or not we are constructive, we must be cautious. Because you never can tell. Thank yOU!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by basher(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2012

On a more serious note, GEJ probably needs to spark up a big one to give him a positive buzz and a better perspective on current issues in Nigeria. grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by BabaEleko(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2012
Yo GEJ Rasta bombomclat. Wata gwan inna Aso rock man. Pass me the ganja GEJ. grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by Mandelaguy(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2012
jayjaybazz: @RICHIE BOI, i wish you appreciated what implications the picture you painted may attract to your life. This thing you did may be funny but it may not remain so in your life.. when Chief Chuba Okadigbo refered to the Great Zik as a rantting Ant he received applaudes from many as a bold politician but the Great Zik only wished him well and asked him to be carefull or else his light will go out at the height of His SUCCESS. we all what became of Cheif Okadigbo. You may think you are a nobody presently but bear in mind that you never can tell what you will become. I know you must have aspirations and even if you dont want to grow nature will force you so to do. So please as much as we want to critisize whether or not we are constructive, we must be cautious. Because you never can tell. Thank yOU!
Good advice from a wise man. This is the height of foolishness.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2012
Raaaaassssssclaaaatttt . . . .
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by sheyguy: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2012
Lol, this one worse pass the drunken fisherman swagger we dey hear about.
Jah rasta pasta!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by ballabriggs: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2012
This is messed up. I'm not his supporter but take off this crap!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by ballabriggs: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2012
jayjaybazz: @RICHIE BOI, i wish you appreciated what implications the picture you painted may attract to your life. This thing you did may be funny but it may not remain so in your life.. when Chief Chuba Okadigbo refered to the Great Zik as a rantting Ant he received applaudes from many as a bold politician but the Great Zik only wished him well and asked him to be carefull or else his light will go out at the height of His SUCCESS. we all what became of Cheif Okadigbo. You may think you are a nobody presently but bear in mind that you never can tell what you will become. I know you must have aspirations and even if you dont want to grow nature will force you so to do. So please as much as we want to critisize whether or not we are constructive, we must be cautious. Because you never can tell. Thank yOU!

Hey hey hey, Shatap dia! Jona with Zik. You smoke something or na Jona Azikiwe name dey deceive you?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by jayjaybazz: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
@ballabrigs, please don't join in this curse. yes you may say what you like. you may not know me but if you do pray, ask whoever you worship if you are in order. Get an affirmation and keep to your command. truely I am anti-jonathan, you can check any earier posts i have made concerning GEJ. but this one is outrageous!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
May ur fada also b insulted dis Way,poor boy
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by doctokwus: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
This is a man who wt his wife are doing unimaginable things to d entity called nigeria& u expect pple to just let go.If he& his wife feel dey can govern dis nation anyhow dey please,@least let others ward off our stress by being comical.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ogbiaboy: May ur fada also b insulted dis Way,poor boy

common sharaap! otueke ogbia boy. may your entire generation and d unborn ones be insulted too. where d F uck is your sense of humor. grin grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
grin grin grin na wah o
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by 234GT(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
Guy, I don laff die o. Make I run commot for your thread before my belle tear.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sun of god: Raaaaassssssclaaaatttt . . . .

grin grin grin grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's New Look (pic) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Yo GEJ Rasta bombomclat. Wata gwan inna Aso rock man. Pass me the ganja GEJ. grin

grin grin grin

smh.

we jamos have SUFFERED for NL o! grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pix Of A Coca-cola Advert / When You Plant Carrot Near A Brothel.......... (pictured) / When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.