Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD (9767 Views)

Coolest 2008 Volkswagen Golf 2.0 FSi "Golf 5" (Foriegn Used) Selling For 1.750m / SOLD!!!!!! Neat 2010 Audi Q5 (registered) Selling For NOW 1.9m / Volkswagen Golf 2 For Sale (Ikeja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by kisibo: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sir, can we see the picture of the interior including the engine?
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
kisibo: Sir, can we see the picture of the interior including the engine?

Thanks for your interest. I m not close to where the car is packed, but if you are in Lagos, pls call for physical inspection. Happy Sunday
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by kisibo: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
Fogman:

Thanks for your interest. I m not close to where the car is packed, but if you are in Lagos, pls call for physical inspection. Happy Sunday

I don't live in Lagos ...so can you try and upload the pic for me to see before coming for inspection because i live in ondo state.
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
kisibo:

I don't live in Lagos ...so can you try and upload the pic for me to see before coming for inspection because i live in ondo state.

I am out of lagos presently and the car is stil tokunbo standard. You ll not be dissapointed. TRUST me. Or can you send someone in Lagos to help you check it out?
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2012
My loss is your gain.
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
Avail!
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Dt03(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
May I know the last price because I am serious
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
Dt03: May I know the last price because I am serious

Call me.
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 7:06am On Jul 31, 2012
Very sound condition
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2012
Available!
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2012
Keep the calls and inspection coming. The best reasonable offer takes it.
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2012
Avail to the best offer only
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
Available
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lots of calls and offers. The best offers takes the baby home.
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2012
After been ideal for 6weeks, decided to rev the engine of this baby, so i serviced it and travelled on friday for a wedding to Benin-> Ujiogba->Auchi->Igarra, and just back. The return journey took us just 5 hours with a N4k fuel only . Engine still smoking hot.
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
Best reasonable offer takes this baby home.
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2012
Journeyed from Lagos -> Benin -> Ujiogba -> Igarra, Edo State with this baby is fast and her performance was very very smooth. Return journey took us just 5hour with N4k fuel. Engine is still smoking hot.
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
smiley
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
Going.....

Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Debesther: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
bros i am interested in the car.a serious buyer, i am offering 235k.i will pay within 24 hours.if it is ok by u,pls send mail to brightfame009@yahoo.com thanks
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2012
Debesther: bros i am interested in the car.a serious buyer, i am offering 235k.i will pay within 24 hours.if it is ok by u,pls send mail to brightfame009@yahoo.com thanks

Sorry, i have declined several N250k cash payment, and most recently last week from a buyer who came from Ibadan for inspection and was impressed.

If i wanted to sell for N250K, i would ve sold it over a month ago.
I spent over N100k to put it back to tokunbo standard, with a new solid fuel economy engine. The car is worth much more than that. Seen is believing. Thanks
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2012
Stil waiting for the lucky new owner for this strong baby.
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Take this baby home and u ll keep praying for me!
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2012
Lots of offer on grnd, but stil waiting for the nearest offer to my price.
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2012
Car stil available to the best offer
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Omoriawo: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2012
is it stil available
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2012
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
Omoriawo: is it stil available

Yes, still waiting for d rightful owner
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by adefash(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
I was @ abule egba personally for inspection when u directed micheal to pick me up @ mr biggs' the moment i entered the compound and viewed it from rear, i told myself then that i would be picking this ride home that day. I had 200k cash down then to pay u 80k latter. The money had been with me for long and was scared of spending it on something else. I tried holding on to the money till month ending until i saw a golf 3 with my friend who said i should pick it for 280k. I droped 230 with him to balance him 50k.
The reason for this sermon is simply to tell whoever that cares for a lovely and reliable G2 ride to go for inspection before pricing it. The ride is ok.
Happy sale!
Re: SOLD***Neat Naija Used Golf 2 For Sale ***SOLD by Fogman(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
adefash: I was @ abule egba personally for inspection when u directed micheal to pick me up @ mr biggs' the moment i entered the compound and viewed it from rear, i told myself then that i would be picking this ride home that day. I had 200k cash down then to pay u 80k latter. The money had been with me for long and was scared of spending it on something else. I tried holding on to the money till month ending until i saw a golf 3 with my friend who said i should pick it for 280k. I droped 230 with him to balance him 50k.
The reason for this sermon is simply to tell whoever that cares for a lovely and reliable G2 ride to go for inspection before pricing it. The ride is ok.
Happy sale!

Thanks for the compliment and also congrat on your new G3. We go wash am...o! Safe driving. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Registered 2005 Honda Accord V6...price: N1m / Tokunbo 2012 Mercedes Benz C250 @ 7m sold! sold!! sold!!! / 2010model Honda~accord[anaconda] 4sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.