Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? (22021 Views)

Lupita Nyong’o Shares Photo Showing Striking Resemblance Between Her & Mom (pic) / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by playnaija(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_qKFQ4dHJaE/UAwZTX2Ei4I/AAAAAAAAAZQ/qlNr5JrOX0Y/s320/18.gif[/img]
Well as you all know, one of the symbols representing the Illuminati is that of the pyramid and an eye inside, most of the member uses it in their videos, shows and dressses. As you can see on the picture, that is what D'banj is putting on and the other guy pointing toward it. Wink

Source: http://sharemez..com/2012/07/photo-showing-dbanj-illuminati.html
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
Shouldn't this go to entertainment or religion? If D'danj likes he can belong to Okija shrine!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Chanchit: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
Wetin nau...? Abeg free this guy, afterall no be una hell e go go, na the hell of God e gogo jare.... D'banj enjoy it while it lasts jare, only tin b say that grammy wei make u go join illuminati, na groundnut them go give you oooo....!
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by dasparrow: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
playnaija:

Source: http://sharemez..com/2012/07/photo-showing-dbanj-illuminati.html

This should be in the entertainment section and not politics.

@Post

Tomorrow now, if his mother or any one of his loved ones or family members die suddenly and mysteriously, D'Banj better not complain. Nothing goes for nothing they say. Once you are in a satanic worshipping cult, be prepared to keep giving your human blood sacrifice judiciously to keep receiving earthly 'favours' from satan the enemy. Thank God Don Jazzy had sense not to join kanye and other black american music artists who have gladly sold their souls to satan for temporary earthly riches and fame. Something they cannot take with them once they give up the ghost and leave this earth. Anyway, na dem sabi.
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by playnaija(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ok, next time i wod do that at the ENT Section..
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by osazee12(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
What is wrong with him being a member of illuminati. Are they terrorist? Abeg make una find beta thing talk.

1 Like

Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by CharlieMaria(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2012
osazee12: What is wrong with him being a member of illuminati. Are they terrorist? Abeg make una find beta thing talk.
[color=#000099][/color]Everything i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ wrong with it. Illuminati aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Satanists n are out to deceive souls. The organisation i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ from Hell.
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by shaneroberts26: 1:00am On Jul 23, 2012
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by pendusky(m): 1:03am On Jul 23, 2012
@poster wich one u d?
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Ishilove: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2012
We know what happened to Kanye's mum, but what about 'stars' like Rihanna, Jay Z, Beyonce and their ilk? Have they lost anybody mysteriously?
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by BiDaze: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yeah, right!
CharlieMaria: [color=#000099][/color]Everything i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ wrong with it. Illuminati aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Satanists n are out to deceive souls. The organisation i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ from Hell.
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Kolade9(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dbanj wore dat necklace in ''fall in love'' video,dat's b4 he sang wit snoop or got signed by kanye. Me thinks its jst a normal necklace
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Skywalker5(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
When will you guys stop ranting on this illuminati stuff. You guys who feel people achieve great things due to secret cult or groups need to have your heads checked.
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Porshe: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
Kolade9: Dbanj wore dat necklace in ''fall in love'' video,dat's b4 he sang wit snoop or got signed by kanye. Me thinks its jst a normal necklace
DITTO!! undecided
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by shaneroberts26: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
Kolade9: Dbanj wore dat necklace in ''fall in love'' video,dat's b4 he sang wit snoop or got signed by kanye. Me thinks its jst a normal necklace
. My guy,dat is an undiniable symbol of Illuminati.Y must it b dat particular triangular neqlace dat he saw fit to wear out of ol d whole neqlace in dis fuc.kin world? Dat triangle represents d pyramid and d eye represents illumination i.e enlightenmnt.Illuminati kan neva b complete witout triangle i.e pyramid and d eye symbol bruda. So if u r stil doubtin him being a member after so many lucid implicatin indications,u r stil sittin on a long tin.He is an Illuminatus.File.
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by shaneroberts26: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
Why must it b dis neqlace,y?

Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by badassnigga(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2013
OK we don hear...can we hear words now
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 04, 2013
na today fowl dey crowl? this no news abeg. op get over it
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by kevoh(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2013
That incomplete pyramid and all seeing eye bullshit is no illuminati symbol.
So what you 'mumu' people crying illuminati up and down are telling me that if I gave you 15000 dollars you won't collect it because the dollar bill has this same pyramid and all seeing eye on it making it satanist/illuminati.

That means according to you illuminati rumour mongers on this thread if you have ever spent the dollar, gauge your crude oil price (Nigeria) with the dollar or transact any form of business with the dollar bill means you're illuminati. SMH!
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Emperor4God(m): 2:13am On Jul 18, 2013
[size=14pt]PROOF THAT D'BANJ IS A ILLUMINATI COMING SOON TO [/size] cool

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Emperor4God(m): 3:57am On Jul 19, 2013
PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF D’BANJ IS IN THE ILLUMINATI

JUST AS WE SAID WE WOULD.

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/07/dbanj-in-photo-displaying-illuminatis.html

I WONDER WHAT HIS PASTOR WILL SAY.

1 Like

Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Skywalker5(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2013
@emperor4God

Abeg go sleep jare
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by IboBoyNuel(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abeg u guyz should free my guy...even if ein join what's d difference between illuminati and all these ogboni n okija sh!t in naija hia..n by the way those photos aint enough proof
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Emperor4God(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
IboBoyNuel: Abeg u guyz should free my guy...even if ein join what's d difference between illuminati and all these ogboni n okija sh!t in naija hia..n by the way those photos aint enough proof
[size=14]If the photo no be proof, go watch the video & pay attention to his left hand.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by chuose: 4:11am On Jul 20, 2013
[size=16pt]Guys I don check the pics and they are truly disturbing.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by johnkelvin02: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
You are welcome to the great illuminati temple were imposibilities are made possible, we want you to fill the form and get back to us so that we will be able to commerce on your information's in order for you to become a full member of illuminati okay.
Fill and get back to us immediately.
Your name........................
Your photo
Your country..................
Your age...............
Your phone number.......... ....
Purpose of joining.

NOTE: Once the above information's are made available wee shall commerce on the initiation okay.call +2349034412845
Re: Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? by Syphonn(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Many ladies trying to fix their lives and settle down in a promising marital home get it all wrong doing this.

Despite the fact that beauty is one of the qualities men desire in a woman, a lady can still be beautiful yet remains a spinster for the rest of her life.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Vs Annie Idibia: Who Wore It Better? / Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies / Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.