Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? (32518 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Makes Bubu Look Hot And Sexy (photos) / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2012
Ubyicy: [color=#000099][/color]:-) Ur the one blind dats her sister. LMAO!

Blind leading the blind
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2012
Ubyicy: [color=#000099][/color]:-) Ur the one blind dats her sister. LMAO!

Blind leading the blind grin lipsrsealed
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Bolarge1(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2012
FILMTRICK

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Spirit96(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2012
@ op WHY IS IT THAT D SHALLOW MINDED TRIES 2 ALWAYS SLANDER D CELEBRITIES? IF U LIKE; DRESS LIKE A MOSQUIRADE THAT'S UR MINDSET. IF U ALWAYS CONCLUDE THE D XTER ON D SCREEN IS D PERSON IN REAL LIFE, U ARE DECIEVING URSELF. THINK ON SOMETHING ELSE N STOP TRYING 2 RUN DOWN THOSE WHO ARE FAR AHEAD OF U.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by rmfunky(f): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2012
She really lost weight well beautiful as ever

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2012
jennykadry: That is an old picture of her

No its not
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2012
Spirit96: @ op WHY IS IT THAT D SHALLOW MINDED TRIES 2 ALWAYS SLANDER D CELEBRITIES? IF U LIKE; DRESS LIKE A MOSQUIRADE THAT'S UR MINDSET. IF U ALWAYS CONCLUDE THE D XTER ON D SCREEN IS D PERSON IN REAL LIFE, U ARE DECIEVING URSELF. THINK ON SOMETHING ELSE N STOP TRYING 2 RUN DOWN THOSE WHO ARE FAR AHEAD OF U.

Is there anything in my post that condemns her? What are you saying. Please feel free to quote any condemning statement I made. undecidedundecided
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: This woman suppose retire as an automobile spray-painter because the way she sabi coat her face with 2 inches deep Mary-Kay, if she apply that same technique on dented motor...Omo, the putty-filling no go easy... grin

Such a vivid description, I believe that's your job. Ain't it?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2012
Bo-large:
FILMTRICK

You miss road?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2012
EBERENASAM: She z getin old, so what do u think? She must cum down abit and dat z what she has realise

What ever made her change is definitely something positive
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2012
ogugua88:

Are you sure?
Isn't it obvious? The very loud eyeshadow and lipcolour is missing. Not forgetting the dramatic eyebrow line she draws.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by toriade: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2012
Positive development I'll say...........I've provided an image for you guys to make direct comparison grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2012
jhydebaba: Bad belle full here, haba, for crying out loud, in her old self, she was castigated now changing for the better, una still dey chastise her. Nothing can please human beings for this life. #EbenezerObey: kosi ogbon to le da, kosi wa to le wu to le fi te aye lorun o.(There is no wisdom u can apply that can be satisfying to human beings)

The thing tire me oh
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2012
toriade: Positive development I'll say...........I've provided an image for you guys to make direct comparison grin grin

Thanks..I hope the difference is clear to those who have forgotten how she dressed and wore her makeup
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Audukaya: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
Uk is an old good wine,i like her,she's hot.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by kilimanjaro(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2012

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Sylverbox(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
gulfer: Fanta face, chocolate hands.
Mr Myopic dats obviosly because of d flash 4rm d Camera! Arrgh!!!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by naijathings(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
ONE WORD - PHOTOSHOP
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
naijathings: ONE WORD - PHOTOSHOP

Really Why do you think it's been photoshopped?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sylverbox: Mr Myopic dats obviosly because of d flash 4rm d Camera! Arrgh!!!

LOL... kiss
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by oge4real(f): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
She looks good, though I cant help but notice the absence of a natural eyebrow and its replacement with her trademark drawing.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
Honeebun: Isn't it obvious? The very loud eyeshadow and lipcolour is missing. Not forgetting the dramatic eyebrow line she draws.

They're not loud, but they're still there. The makeup isn't light at all.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
oge4real: She looks good, though I cant help but notice the absence of a natural eyebrow and its replacement with her trademark drawing.

Yea, she's taking baby steps or should I say she's getting there? wink grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
ogugua88:

They're not loud, but they're still there. The makeup isn't light at all.

Yea but I think the flash also made it look really heavy. She doesn't have to go off makeup completely, what matters is that she has reduced it.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 24, 2012
Ah this MILF again!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Eleazarrh(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
so she could real like this without being a doll? Good looks though
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by adaolisah: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
pretty..to top it off,she speaks darn well too.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Naomi Suleiman 21st Birthday: Tayo Odueke 'Sindodo' Celebrates Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.