Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

2012 Batch B Corp Members Out Of Camp Tommorow - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2012 Batch B Corp Members Out Of Camp Tommorow (957 Views)

Passing-out Parade Of 2012 Batch-A Corpers (Pictures) / Help 2012 Batch A Copers Locate Their Orientation Camps. / Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012 Batch B Corp Members Out Of Camp Tommorow by Heymus(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
2012 batch B corp members are coming out of camp tommorow 23rd of july 2012. Send your wishes to these otondos as they will be dispatching to their various PPA. As for me i remove my headdress for you
Re: 2012 Batch B Corp Members Out Of Camp Tommorow by Gods300men: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
Congratulations to all Batch B. Wishing safe journey to ur PPA. winkCongratulations to all Batch B. Wishing safe journey to ur PPA.
Re: 2012 Batch B Corp Members Out Of Camp Tommorow by Heymus(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods300men: Congratulations to all Batch B. Wishing safe journey to ur PPA. winkCongratulations to all Batch B. Wishing safe journey to ur PPA.
Amen & Amen
Re: 2012 Batch B Corp Members Out Of Camp Tommorow by day0(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2012
Gosh!!! God knows i seriously looked forward to this day...Now it's finally here.Its amazing i've gone thru as much stress as i did on the first day on entering camp.My washed and sparkling white tennis shoe was trampled upon incessantly this morning while trying to submit their fooked up mattress. Not to mention the several elbow 'jabs' i got from other corp members while struggling to submit their mattresses too...
Like seriously, NYSC is fooked and has totally lost its relevance.I Just can't wait to get this over and done with.
Well this is my own experience sha so don't crucify me. God bless Nigeria.
#TeamNyscOyo
Re: 2012 Batch B Corp Members Out Of Camp Tommorow by Heymus(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2012
day0: Gosh!!! God knows i seriously looked forward to this day...Now it's finally here.Its amazing i've gone thru as much stress as i did on the first day on entering camp.My washed and sparkling white tennis shoe was trampled upon incessantly this morning while trying to submit their fooked up mattress. Not to mention the several elbow 'jabs' i got from other corp members while struggling to submit their mattresses too...
Like seriously, NYSC is fooked and has totally lost its relevance.I Just can't wait to get this over and done with.
Well this is my own experience sha so don't crucify me. God bless Nigeria.
#TeamNyscOyo
hnnmh!! the mattresses that look like mats shey? Well my broda its just an experience that is once in ones life time. Enjoy your service year.
Re: 2012 Batch B Corp Members Out Of Camp Tommorow by Heymus(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2012
Becky1303: Dont 4get dt some wil b going 4 orientation @ d Benue and Nassarawa camps ds week... Orientation wil start on d 26th of July.
is dat so?
Re: 2012 Batch B Corp Members Out Of Camp Tommorow by Heymus(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2012
Becky1303:

Yeah, dos posted 2Yobe and Borno. And all dos dt have bn given new call-up letas as d nysc DG ordered (initially, dey were posted 2d troubled states but didnt report @d camp)
Right!! and thanks for that lovely info. Babe.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Online Reg Color Print Out Or Black Nd White? / INEC Training Workshop For Corps Members / Urgent Posting In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.